By EliseLebeau, 2017-06-26
Healing Crystals for Sensitive People
Sometimes it takes more than a loving heart to deal with toxic people. When you're heading into a rough day, let these strong Rhodonites shield your heart while deflecting negative jabs and hurtful punches.
The Flowing Spirals amplify the crystalline influence by constantly re-circulating its energy.
Only one is stock, buy it here: https://www.eliselebeau.com/healing-crystals-jewelry
By EliseLebeau, 2016-11-10
The groups were migrated to Forum Categories. Everything is in one place!
You can find them here:http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/community/forum
Or click on "Forum" in the top menu.
By EliseLebeau, 2016-09-16
Are you an Impaired Empath?
- You “guess” or sponge up the emotions of those around you, feeling exhausted at the end of the day
- You feel overwhelmed when surrounded by groups of people (crowd, mall, party, hospital)
- You are confused about what YOU need to be happy because you’re focused on other people’s needs
WITHOUT EMPATH TRAINING, YOUR NATURAL SKILLS CAN LEAVE YOU DRAINED, DEPRESSED AND CONFUSED. THEY CONTROL YOU, INSTEAD OF YOU CONTROLLING THEM.
Hi, my name is Elise and I know exactly how you feel because I was there myself. But I am living proof that it’s possible to live a balanced and fulfilling life where you can express your Empath skills.
And today I can walk you through a helpful training process, with step-by-step instructions on how to achieve this in your own life. More peace. More fulfillment. More fun. (We like fun!)
WHAT’S IN AN EMPATH TRAINING SESSION?
First, beware that working with an Empath might shock you a little. Up to now, you’ve been the one who “knows” how other people feel. You’ve been the one who worries about them. You’re the one they come to for help.
But this time, you’ll be the one receiving these helpful insights.
So how does it work?
- Training sessions start with a simple question: “ How can I help you?” . And maybe for the first time ever, you can honestly say what you feel and where you’re stuck because I won’t think it’s weird.
- Once I know where you’re struggling, we’ll dive into a deep Empath reading . Not something prefabricated, not a cookie cutter blurb but real emotional insights about you. Knowledge is power. Figuring out the problem wins most of the battle!
- Finally, we’re going all the way with a step by step solution . There’s lots of tools out there to help Empaths but which one can help YOU? By the end of your training session, you’ll have a helpful plan of action.
PS: All registrations are donated to support the hosting fees of the Empath Community. THANK YOU!
By EliseLebeau, 2016-09-16
1. Our community is based on kindness, respect and support.
When posting a reply, ask yourself if you feel your comment will help others. Our new members might be scared, hurt or in shock. We want them to feel comfortable and safe.
2. Topics in the "Empath" forum category are exclusively about Empaths.
Why? Because our new members might be confused about who they are. We want to make it easy for them to relate. If you want to talk about astrology, depression, haunting, spirits, ghosts, religious/spiritual beliefs, psy vamps, paranormal events, new age topics, share poetry or short stories, please do so in your blog or in our fantastic forum categories. We don't discuss mental health: we ask that you seek professional help if in doubt, as none here is qualified to offer guidance.
3. Share your opinions respectfully.
Please don't argue your point with other members. If you feel uncomfortable about something, use the Top Menu > Your Username > Support link.
4. Resolve your conflicts privately.
If you don't like other members, we suggest you ignore them or resolve your conflict via private message. We do not allow abuse or flame wars anywhere on this site.
5. We do not allow discussions encouraging drug use.
6. Keep your language clean.
Please do not use swear words, even abbreviating or blanking out the letters. No sex talk anywhere in the main forums or blogs.
7. No soliciting, advertising or spamming.
You can promote your services or in our Offers and Services category or on in your Blog. Do not advertise your services by sending mass emails to members in any group. This will get you banned immediately.
9. No Re-Posting.
Please post a discussion in one location (group, main forum, blog, etc) only. We do not allow multiple posts of the same discussion to be put throughout the site and consider this spamming.
10. Your posts can be deleted, edited, and/or closed for comments.
If the Moderators feel you have violated a posting guideline, we will either notify you directly on the discussion or send you a private message. If you have posted in the wrong place we will ask you to copy your discussion and paste it into a new discussion in the proper group. Posts can be deleted, edited and closed for comments if in violation of our guidelines.
11. We reserve the right to ban anyone without notice.
We investigate every report of abuse by other members and will ban if the abuse continues or if the offending member is simply not able to participate according to the rules of this site. If we feel a member is not a good fit for this web site, they will be banned. Members are required to follow the guidelines set forth by the community and failure to do so can result in banning. We know this is entirely subjective but it's the system we use.
12. Terms of Service
By registering with us, using or browsing this network, you have agreed to our Terms of Service .
As stated in our terms of service, any reading provided on this web site is for entertainment purposes only and constitutes a personal opinion. If you have questions about your health (mental or physical), please consult a licensed physician.
Violating our posting guideline can get you banned from our site. We don't do it lightly but it does happen.
Also, before you get upset with us for doing something you didn't like, please remember that we’re only human...we do our best but cannot please everyone.
Elise and the Moderators
By EliseLebeau, 2016-09-13
To get notified of new Forum discussions (1) and comment (2)
PS: You will be automatically notified of new comments when you reply to a post.
To get notified of new Group discussions (1) and comments (2)
By EliseLebeau, 2016-09-12
To change your username photo (the one that appears beside your posts)
- Top menu > hover on your username
- Select Account Settings
- Choose Upload a new image
By EliseLebeau, 2011-09-09
The Empath Survival Program
7 Life Saving Techniques for Empaths
By EliseLebeau, 2011-09-09