I'd like a free reading

Mike Simpson-Rogers
Mike Simpson-Rogers
@mike-simpson-rogers
5 months ago
21 posts

My husband passed a month ago.  His mom has just been diagnosed with lung, breast, and thyroid cancer.  My health is waining.  I'm scared.  I live in Ca and want to move back to Utah to be with my family when I pass.  I'd like a reading to get a map of what I need to do to make it thru all this.

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
5 months ago
945 posts

Mike Simpson-Rogers:

My husband passed a month ago.  His mom has just been diagnosed with lung, breast, and thyroid cancer.  My health is waining.  I'm scared.  I live in Ca and want to move back to Utah to be with my family when I pass.  I'd like a reading to get a map of what I need to do to make it thru all this.

Hi Mike,

I have drawn 3 cards to assist you.

This reading is valid for 3months.  I recommend copying & saving it so that you can read it again, reflect on it, etc. over the coming months in case it doesn't make sense or resonate with you at this current time.

Card 1 represents : The Opportunity

Card Drawn is called The Seeker.

Card Message :

You have the opportunity to start a new journey, with a beginner's mind. Is it time to hit the road, either metaphorically or literally? Every time you set out on a journey, even if it's only a one-day hike, you embark on a spiritual journey as well. Be open to all the twists and curves in the road ahead. Be ready for wonderful surprises. Be open-hearted, innocent, trusting and spontaneous. Take a risk! Before you is a brand new adventure — the chance for a fresh start and endless possibilities.

Card 2 represents : The Challenge

Card Drawn : The High Priestess

Card Message : 

You are being challenged to develop non-linear, non-rational ways of knowing. It is time to go within. Pay close attention to your dreams, as they may carry potent messages for you. Let your intuition flow. Listen for the subtext in the words of others; hear the words they don't speak out loud. Watch for synchronicities in your everyday life. Listen for voices in the wind, look for patterns in the clouds. Meditate. Study the language of symbol and myth.

Card 3 represents : The Resolution

Card Drawn : The Canoe

Card Message : 

Resolution comes with staying focused on your path, and exercising self-discipline as you work towards your goal. Set aside anything extraneous that would distract you or keep you from completing your task. What is your goal? What do you want to accomplish? This may apply to your life in the everyday world — pursuing a course of study, a career goal, a fitness plan, a creative project. It may also apply to your inner life; perhaps you are in a recovery program or are healing from a trauma. Whatever it is, set your intention, take your first steps, and your guides and allies will be at your side to help you on your way. Be of great courage! No matter how hard it seems, you have what it takes to win the prize.

Your cards tell me that now is the time for you to begin planning your future so that you can live the life you want.

Start by making lists, plans, etc. of the things you want to accomplish & then write down what you must do in order to attain the items on your list.

Break it down into small steps, stages, etc.  (Example : Save money to purchase a ticket to move back to Utah, figure out your career path, finding ways to bring in more income, etc.)

Remind yourself that even though things may not be easy to accomplish. it is doable & you will find ways to accomplish what you desire or need to accomplish.

Listen & focus on finding the positive in everything life brings you be it good, not so good, etc. 

Focus on shifting your mindset to a more positive one, even when you feel as if the Universe isn't treating you well.

I know that it is easier said than done but it has to begin somewhere so let your perseverance assist you on attaining your goals.

Best wishes to you on your journey & your path.  

Mike Simpson-Rogers
Mike Simpson-Rogers
@mike-simpson-rogers
3 months ago
21 posts
I want to thank you. I went to Utah for several weeks to start my move back home from Ca to my family. I attended a "Tribe" of women and had a powerful playing card seer, tell me I'm a very strong Empathic healer. To have faith and go forward on this journey with faith, and no fear. I work with energy, and this is my new road or path as the cards you drew for me.
While there I was able to astral project to my mother in her room across the hall. She gave me my validation on way home from Moab utah and told me that I woke her up and shot a blazer like energy beam into her third eye. Then she fell back to sleep.
I project to what I thought was my brothers house. I remember hearing a woman saying who is that? When I did get home. A friend with cancer told me she awoke in her recliner to see me standing in front of her. I am now finishing up her third and final session tonight.
Thank you very much for the validation your gift has given me tonight. It all helps me to stay strong knowing I'm on the right path...
Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 months ago
945 posts

You're most welcome.

I am glad that your reading makes sense & resonates with you.

Have an amazing day!

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Store

• empath book

Become a Supporter!

Chip in for our monthly hosting fees

$7

Goal: $39