Wishing you an amazing week!

updated by @nocturnes-angel: 11/10/19 12:19:52PM
Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
9 months ago
950 posts

Dice:

If you are still offering single domino would be interesting!

6-6. This is the most fortunate domino in the set. This domino promises success and happiness in every area of your life.

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
9 months ago
950 posts

You're welcome Dice.

leesita125
@leesita125
9 months ago
23 posts
I would love a single color aura reading if the offer is still available?

Thank you so much for this offer.
Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
9 months ago
950 posts

Hi Leesita125,

Please post a clear, unedited, unfiltered photo of only yourself that has been taken within the last 24 hours.

Lettyms
Lettyms
@lettyms
2 months ago
5 posts

If you’re still offering single card I’d be interested please 

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 months ago
950 posts

Lettyms:

If you’re still offering single card I’d be interested please 

Here you go.

Card Drawn : King of Air

Situations: You may receive valuable advice from an intelligent professional. It’s important that your decisions be fair and equitable to all involved. Don’t hesitate to consult an impartial party, if necessary. Yet, speak your mind with confidence.
People: A person who’s at the top of his or her field, especially in an intellectual area such as law, science, or business. Someone who’s an excellent speaker and is known for his or her ability to be objective and diplomatic. Brilliant. Authoritative. Impartial. Professional. Balanced. Motivational.
Additional meanings of this card: Justice. A mediator. Forgetting to weigh the emotional aspects of a situation. The government or the military.

Lettyms
Lettyms
@lettyms
2 months ago
5 posts

Thanks for the insight. 

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 months ago
1,447 posts

Hi Nocturnes-angel,

Happy Holidays. If you are willing to do one more, I would love a single crystal reading. When I read this post, the word "crystal" jumped out at me.... 

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 months ago
950 posts

Cheshire Cat:

Hi Nocturnes-angel,

Happy Holidays. If you are willing to do one more, I would love a single crystal reading. When I read this post, the word "crystal" jumped out at me.... 

Hi Cheshire Cat.

Here is your crystal reading.

Amethyst warns that self-discipline and clear thinking is necessary. Focus your imagination on practical goals

Happy Holidays! <3

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 months ago
1,447 posts

Nocturnes-Angel.

That is not what I wanted to hear, but I know it is what I needed to hear....I was just thinking about how tired I am of the endless discipline needed to deal with my serious illness, and I have been slipping up on it during the holidays, seeing everyone else do whatever they want to do....I've also spent a lot of time daydreaming about my goal in life, which has become impossible now, so it's time to let go of that. Thanks for jarring me back into reality! Amethyst is my birthstone and your reading was right on target. :-)

updated by @cheshire-cat: 12/26/19 02:48:13PM
Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 months ago
950 posts

Cheshire Cat:

Nocturnes-Angel.

That is not what I wanted to hear, but I know it is what I needed to hear....I was just thinking about how tired I am of the endless discipline needed to deal with my serious illness, and I have been slipping up on it during the holidays, seeing everyone else do whatever they want to do....I've also spent a lot of time daydreaming about my goal in life, which has become impossible now, so it's time to let go of that. Thanks for jarring me back into reality! Amethyst is my birthstone and your reading was right on target. :-)

You're welcome.  Huggs <3

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 months ago
950 posts

Lettyms:

Thanks for the insight. 

You're welcome.

Want to reply? Login here

Help for Empaths

empath book