Matthew Elsey
Matthew Elsey
@matthew-elsey
one week ago
17 posts

Orbs 

Has anyone seen them or know anyone who has seen them?

I gave a friend a dream catcher and the same night she filmed an orb on her phone it appeared to travel past the dream catcher and into a mirror. She seen one before round her granddaughter but first time in her house. Do you think it was following me?

Matthew 

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
one week ago
1,074 posts

@matthew-elsey :

I have seen them quite often. They say they are a common form that spirits take in our earth plane since they can no longer present in human shape. 

From what I hear, young children attract orbs more often than teens or adults. And the reason being is that their souls are still relatively new to this world and are fresh off the boat from the other side (so to speak). As a result, they tend to get more visits from loved ones on the other side. But adults tend to see them during times of struggle and after a loved one has died. People that are empaths and other sensitives also tend to have orb visits more often. As far as I know they are nothing to fear.

Matthew Elsey
Matthew Elsey
@matthew-elsey
one week ago
17 posts

Hop Daddy:

@matthew-elsey :

I have seen them quite often. They say they are a common form that spirits take in our earth plane since they can no longer present in human shape. 

From what I hear, young children attract orbs more often than teens or adults. And the reason being is that their souls are still relatively new to this world and are fresh off the boat from the other side (so to speak). As a result, they tend to get more visits from loved ones on the other side. But adults tend to see them during times of struggle and after a loved one has died. People that are empaths and other sensitives also tend to have orb visits more often. As far as I know they are nothing to fear.

Thanks Hop. 

Freaked me out a bit. I felt it was ok but she didn't agree. Went in the bedroom on my own and there was some bad shit going down. I'm really new awakened like 6 months. She said ex beat her up n took his own life. I wasn't prepared for the fight from what ever it was I guess you could say. Picked up on a wood box with electrical tv stuff in it she said it was his so we chucked it straight out.

I've been smudgeing my place and hitting singing bowl lady in the market wrote a few prares for me. I feel a bit shook up but confident it's gone. I think it's best I stay from there. What do you think?

Matthew 

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
one week ago
1,074 posts

@matthew-elsey :

I've had run ins with ghosts, violent ghosts, something other than ghosts that attacked me. And also many orbs. It's been pretty crazy at times. The orbs have always made me feel calm and unthreatened. Whereas with ghosts I tend to feel really sad and/or anxious when they're around as I pick up on their dysfunctional energy. And as I've noted above, some of the unseen things I've had run ins with have attacked me or have done things to scare the crap out of my family. Since you're new to this, here's a quick run down on what I know from experience and what I believe to be true from my own research:

*When you die most people cross over to the other side pretty quick (aka cross over to the light). You go through a process where you convert back to your higher self (pure spirit). As part of that process you become pure love and leave behind anything that we would call negative or threatening. When spirits come to visit us they usually present as orbs. And on a rare occasion will present in their human form that you would remember (usually someone really close to you). But it takes so much energy that this is extremely rare so you're most often going to see the orbs. But they are hard to spot so they may stop by for a visit and you just don't catch them. Some people see orbs when they are thinking of a deceased love one or have some other connection to that person (like celebrating a dead Mother on Mother's Day). Enjoy those times orbs visit as they are all love & have come a very long way to see you.

*Dead people who do not cross into the light remain earth bound ghosts. The reasons they stay run the gambit from guilt over how terrible they were in life, to anger and revenge, to disbelief over a sudden death. Quite a few that stay are mentally ill and are completely confused. Since ghosts are earth bound and are still wanting to stay here they typically present in human form, or a shadow or dark fog or blanket like shape. It varies. Some do seem to be attached to physical objects that once belonged to them. Ghosts are typically the ones that often try to scare you away. Since they are still connected to the earth plane it's easier for ghosts to move things and make noise.

Based on what you've explained, the orb does sound like it could be her ex. But it's really hard to know for sure. You may want to ask if she felt his presence at all or immediately thought of him when that all happened. A lot of very well known mediums who have connected with the other side say that when you take your life you get a do over and get recycled right back as a new born human in pretty short order. But of course no one knows for sure.

I just read an article last night from a psychic who had an abusive former boyfriend who got killed by police. It's a bit of a long read but she explains at the end that she talked to him after death and he was very sorry for the way he had treated her. It's a good read and possibly relates to what you and your girlfriend recently experienced:

https://www.erinpavlina.com/blog/2009/03/the-death-of-my-ex-boyfriend/

You're going to find on all these spiritual sites that opinions of what happens after death and in the spirit world vary. I'm only sharing what I've learned from experiencing things first hand, and from my own research and reading. But it's always good to get a variety of opinions so hopefully others here at EC will jump in for comment.

updated by @hop-daddy: 02/12/20 04:43:16PM
Matthew Elsey
Matthew Elsey
@matthew-elsey
one week ago
17 posts

Wow what a wonderful Women. Thank you again hop. I feel a lot better. Going to go to sleep now. It's 01:36 in Wales UK Goodnight mate.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
6 days ago
1,074 posts

@matthew-elsey :

I'm glad I helped calm your mind a bit. I also forgot to mention that for some reason spirits & ghost sightings are more prevalent in the 2AM-5AM range. There's something more conductive in the atmosphere and air at that time of morning that makes it easier for them to visit & be seen. I'm very energy sensitive and am a night owl and can definitely feel a shift in energy that makes my house feel different after about 1:30AM. I've also experienced more at that time of night.

Want to reply? Login here

Help for Empaths

empath book