All in My Mind

Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
2 months ago
173 posts

2/5/19
All in My Mind
I know I am not making anything up. I know the difference between when something looks mysterious and it turns out to be a lamp. I always assume what I see is simply explained. So, when I see things I know there is something really there but ONLY visable to me. It really IS ONLY in MY mind.

I fight constantly to not look or think about it because something will appear. It is like it sits there waiting for me; I guess it's like I summon it. A thought will pop into my head that I haven't seen anything in a while and they start, both visually and mentally. The moment I start thinking about writing I get hit with all their wrath. I will barely be able to see or feel where I am in the house or outside especially at night. Every room and everything thing is draped with the burgandy patterned whatever it is - more  like a waving curtain. The webs still hang around. They start to crawl along walls where it meets the ceiling; spreading as proceeding. Nights are hellish because if I open my eyes it will look like a very perpetually moving dense snowy fog. Sometimes a group or the man's face will be in front of me waiting for me to see them. It's SO creepy. How can something live inside of my brain but not be a conscience or unconscious thought that I have no control over? I can't predict.

I still see a burgundy pattern in anything black and a yellow pattern on white. I spent almost a week at my son's house 100 miles from my home. No reprieve; it all came with me.

2/8/19 still procrastinating...
The other night I saw a man with a young boy standing in front of my dresser. He seemed to be combing the boys hair.
It was an odd vision because although it was formed by what appeared to be web formed shapes there was more solidity. I didn't actually see details of the forms; yet I had a strong impression leading me to believe what I described

I have been turning off the TV at night. Once I close my eyes I don't want to open them again until daylight because I know the moment I do they will start swarming the bedroom.
Occasionally if I need to use the bathroom I get up quickly and avoid looking around. I hold my arms up with my palms facing out. I make a pushing motion and the webs will move backward. I quickly turn on a light. The light makes them retreat. They are not gone but they are not readily visible. I usually pull the sheet over my head. Once in a while I awaken and peek out from beneath the sheet. I will always see 1 or more groupings within the massive snowy foggy cluster. They immediately advance toward me. Sometimes the man's face will be waiting in front of my face. I need to retreat quickly.

Last night there were 2 faces actually with an nondescript partial body. As they advance I quickly hold my hand up to stop them. This time the man was not disguising himself. In his anger he neglected to create an interesting and vulnerable face. His face was angry with teeth bared. Now that I think about it these forms have been an overall red. I retreat back down under the covers not out of fear but in avoidance. I do not want to find out what will happen if I don't. Its SO CREEPY.
For a reason unbeknownst to me they can not do anything unless I allow or invite.

On a previous night I did actually see a woman to the left of my bed. The vision was still a fuzzy static, however, it was clear enough to know it was a middle age woman average in size. She had short curly hair. The webs have suppressed the visitors and once in a while the webs try to appear as a person but their attempt is still primitive.
2/12
I was in my (home) office the other day. My desk faces the wall on the right side. Across the room my husband's desk faces left. I turned to briefly look out the window which faces the front yard. As I turned back toward my desk I saw my husband's chair make a deliberate quarter turn. There was no one there, no air movement. Nothing to explain the turn

2/15

Fast forward (because I STILL haven't posted this) I always plan to then but then I resist  Why?? I don't know

Last night the webs were very bad; forming large black groups and rushing me if I peeked out. I could see them through the sheet, waiting. I gave up and went to the living room and laid on the couch. I turn the light to the brightest on my tablet and ignore. That usually keeps them at bay.

Tonight, TV doesn't deter them. They are more dense to my left. A glance is taken as an invite.
As I lay in bed I feel a tremendous magnetic like pull throughout my body. I have felt this before but not nearly with this intensity.
Still mostly ignoring. The pull is so strong I feel small jerks throughout my body. I feel slightly faint. Every morning I wake with my left forearm feeling cold and a pressure from my wrist to elbow WHAT IS THIS? Does anyone know?
2/16
Looking back at some notes I discovered this web thing has been going on for 1 1/2 years with about 6 months of just the visitors.
I NEED/WANT these webs to go find someone else to haunt because I will NEVER help them.
Yet, still they are here. It is to the point I realize even in daylight no matter what I do or where I go I am or they are my world. I thought my eyes were failing but it is because even when I don't know it I am looking through what seems like very thin swirling almost invisable plastic wrap. I don't know if I am behind it or in front of it. I dont know if I am here or there.

2/18

I  would like to see if I have other talents but I am afraid to try as long as they are here (or I am there). I am definately going to post this tonight..
But.... One last ironically funny happening.
I have long hair so it is everywhere. My husband found a clump of it with a spider nestled in it (no longer of the living thank God)

updated by @just-stevie: 03/11/19 09:08:57PM
Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
2 months ago
173 posts

CORRECTION It is not 1 1/2 years I have actually been under seige for 3 1/2 years

michelle
@michelle
2 months ago
144 posts

@just-stevie I wondered where you've been. I joined here after the initial paranormal sightings you describe but did read some of what you're describing. Someone used the term, "scuttlers" to describe them and I have read of these others places too. I was plagued by unwanted, unseen visitations for years from teenage well into my twenties. I can't say what made them go away and there wasn't any internet to research on and books were few. And they or it followed me to other homes also.

Currently, I'm experiencing what one might call reality glitches where things disappear...or appear. Makes me think that we live in a simulated reality! But who the heck really knows?

When I was writing on the internet about national and world politics...with added forum areas of environmental, spiritual and other [like Morgella's disease], I had black helicopters fly constantly over my home and even circle low above my young son and I when outside. Many say they don't exist either. Years later, when I described this, someone asked if I came from a military family...Yes I do and there are some bizarre things around that too. So, I'll ask if a parent or sibling was involved in the military in your life?

How did I handle any of this? Well, I got a handle on my fear, sometimes I used The Lord's Prayer [Our Father who art in heaven...] and I had just enough righteous anger towards the intrusions. I'd tell stuff to get the 'F' out of my way!

I'm giving you a link to a website to read thru...see if anything there resonates with your experiences. It is written by Tom Montalk's girlfriend [a few of here are familiar with his work http://montalk.net/ ]

Here's the link to In 2 Worlds that I'd like you to check out. See if anything is familiar, maybe not the same but making your life difficult like the writer's: http://in2worlds.net/the-vortex

PS: there's alot to read thru at this link...so push thru it...just to give you an idea of what she writes and how it might help you, here's a SNIP:

Before “stuff” breaches your realm in such a major way it seems they have to. Free will. It’s something I’ve since learned, concerning the “occult rules.” As I wrote in my article called “The Hidden Puppetmasters:”

“For those who aren’t familiar, before flagrantly breaching your reality in some freewill violating way, neg forces need to let you know who they are, whether point blank stating it outright, or giving you these hint-hint, read-between-the-line statements, and thus get permission from you to proceed.Because that’s just how this place operates. They know what this place is and how it operates, and the way they look at is, it’s not their fault if you don’t. Not their problem if we haven’t taken a good look around, noticed things, questioned things, put any of the quite obvious pieces together, and/or have chosen to listen to the many “nothing to see here, move it along” “Gatekeepers” who do their best to ridicule any consideration of that aspect of reality. That’s on us. But they upheld their end of “abiding by the rules” and letting us know what the deal is with them. So if you choose to proceed anyway, and invite them in despite what they’ve point blank told you and revealed….then that’s you agreeing. Now they have more freedom to breach your realm and violate you in ways they weren’t allowed to before.And the longer you allow them to stick around, the more and more they can do to you, and the more your personal reality/realm can be breached.”

updated by @michelle: 02/19/19 06:36:35AM
michelle
@michelle
2 months ago
144 posts

I also wanted to note that the intrusions actually began when I was very young. There is 16 months between my younger sister and I and my memory is very thorough from that time on...most say they cannot remember that far back, but I can. Anyway, I got kicked out of my crib for little sis and into a big bed. This is when the intrusions started. Whisperings and faces in the corners of the ceiling....this was a norm for me and I didn't tell any of it. My parents never believed what I told them and chocked it up to a child's vivid imagination. I had 'friends' that I talked to; one called Tiny Little Kid. The weird thing is that my son, who also is and has been plagued by negs, had the same but his he called Tiny Little Guy. I never shared any of that info with him so I know I didn't influence his imagination.

Did you have anything bother you as a child?

I know this is hard to ask of you, but be brave in the 'face' of your happenings. That is their goal, to frighten you. You're already a strong woman, you've survived thru all of this; use that knowledge to your advantage. And don't waste your breath on telling others who do not believe you...you'll only get more frustrated and they offer nothing to help. And try not to think on it 24/7 if that's possible.

updated by @michelle: 02/19/19 06:11:39AM
michelle
@michelle
2 months ago
144 posts
Just thought of something else, after I posted the SNIP, 2 posts back. Of negs getting 'permission' if that's what one wants to call it! I'm wondering if my 'permission' and my son's wasn't a sneaky backdoor way into our lives. Many will tell you, your negativity draws them in and while this can be true as an adult, I think that children can be set up for intrusions by negs disguising themselves as immaginary 'friends.'
Chrisis
Chrisis
@chrisis
2 months ago
64 posts

Hello @just-stevie

did you ever try to tell them to just go away?

Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
2 months ago
173 posts

Chrisis

YES, I have made it perfectly clear in everyway possible. I have NEVER felt fear or danger.

APPARENTLY,  I have brought these "guests that won't leave" upon myself. I have this compulsion to help. I came upon an opportunity to (and how stupid is this??)  Allow "Mind Travel".  It was very detailed and I observed what I thought to be a situation needing my help. I foolishly got involved with what seemed to be the perpetrator. I more or less gave an ultimatum; demanding an explanation or a "show me" ... I was accommodated.  It was fun and interesting at first. I then realized I was being appeased and now he wanted more. That begun the infiltration. 

I started off reasoning but to no avail. I have emphatically stated I would never be a party to whatever it was he wanted. I have literally said and done everything I knew. Many on this site have offered suggestions and help. Unfortunately the problem persists 

Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
2 months ago
173 posts

Hi Michelle
I enjoyed your response. Its interesting how many different unique stories are out there
If you've read my past posts you probably noticed that I am wordy. Try as I might I can't seem to be brief. I have a compulsive & borderline perfectionist way that creates the need for explaination.  LOL
This often leads to redundancy so bear with me.

I am a very down to earth realist. I rely on science rather than faith. I certainly believe there is a higher power but I can't (nor do I believe anyone can ) claim to understand. I rely more on logic and common sense.
This is what made this saga so difficult to accept. Mine wasn't a cultivating experience. It was literally OH! HELLO...

One night I just looked up expecting to see my daughter and there she was but not my daughter. It began a nightly continuance of what I later referred to as "visitors". Acceptance was slow coming and even now I have doubts because it just doesn't make sense. If it doesn't make sense it can't be true, right?. I still struggle with the concept.

If maybe it was a once in a while thing or one or two types of things I could have been more accepting.  Instead I was plunged into a world I didn't understand or know what to do about it.
It was like a smorgasbord of unreality.
"Visitors" no one I knew or were there ever
repeat performances.  I could describe in vivid colorful detail. Each interaction different. All pleasant, some emotional. Well except for the woman who ran up to me and violently shook me. Like she was trying to shake some sense into me. I saw her but never felt her.

Men, women, boys, girls, babies, white, black, as well as animals wild & domestic. There was no fear or unpleasantness.
Beginning with basic visitors and progressed. First person direct attempt at interaction, next  I guess it was Astral. I could see others they could see me but neither of us understood why. The third situation I could see and observe others they never knew I  was there

I can make things move but only in my observance. They don't physically move
I had a couple premonitions.
Everything was really cool until something from the other side I guess took over.
Whole nother story... Lol

Still haven't finished this but it's more about time because this stuff has my husband convinced I should reserve a room at the funny farm. It really worries him so "it's the elephant in the room".

I had no thoughts about it as a child. My grandmother claimed to have seen ghosts in a kitchen and she read tarot cards. She would never read them for me.

The followed is the only military interaction
<I had a visit one night from a very young boy; maybe 6 or 7 yrs. I was startled by him which frightened him. He started to run away. I called him back and told him it was ok. He was dressed in camo like a little soldier. He even had a cap. He just stood there smiling. He then left. I felt such a surge of emotion. He was so cute. I still think about him today>
<Much time and many visitors later there came another little boy dressed in camo. He appeared to be about 10 yrs old. I did not feel there was a connection to the other boy. He came running up to me smiling and threw his arms around me; well he tried to anyway. I felt that same surge of emotion. He was so impulsive and happy>
<The last interaction was just a face of an adult male Army solider. His face suddenly changed and appeared  as a fighting soldier then quickly morphed to a wolf>

Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
2 months ago
173 posts

Michelle

Truly not frightened but aggravated, frustrated, over it... 

OH YEAH! I never show anger to them; stern maybe and laugh sometimes. I refuse to fuel them with my anger.

I try my best to ignore but they make it hard to do. Can't tell you how many times I try to clean something where they have created it; maybe a black spot on the carpet or a mark on the floor. Open a closet door the inside draped Try to drink out of a cup, nope, it's full of them. I'm  sure this is thier merriment... NOT laughing guys.

They like to reach out and connect to me. It's like I walked through a cobweb only thinner and they connect and attach somewhere else. Right now I am in my office. I haven't bothered to turn on lights because the screen on my tablet is enough light. Well, they have completely  surrounded me and are closing in on me. I don't  know what they think they can do

I just raised my head and looked at them. I told them to get out of here. They retreat. If only I had more power to make them all go and stay away

The webs that fill my bedroom at night are too dense and connected to care what I say

michelle
@michelle
2 months ago
144 posts
Hey stevie, thanks for replying and the background info. I'm sending you thoughts of you safe and at peace. 💖😏

First question: Whose the man[?], the initial perpetrator? Were they a real physical person, a ghost or a figure on the astral plane? Did they invite you to mind travel?

Second: You mentioned mind travel. Was this you leaving your body [OBE] and traveling across the earth to another location....maybe to see someone or something? Or was this traveling in the astral planes...where things can be surreal?

A few years back, I was involved with a type of research group which I don't share any of here; I haven't seen any discussions of the type of stuff we explored and tried to figure out. Anyway, towards the end of our research, we were most empaticaly told to stay out of the astral planes that it wasn't safe....things had changed for the worst. I've had pleasant times flying and other adventures there but also have been chased [flying] by dark figures. You don't want anyone or thing touching you there; keep a distance from all. I'd suggest you read some books by Robert Monroe on astral travel and lucid dreaming.

I asked you about any family involvement with the military [husband too] because they are involved in so much that is way out there [remote vision, psy abilities, etc...] and have been known to mess with cilivian family members.

Even though I have sight for such things, I have no interest in contacting the deceased, going to mediums and other such things. I don't need any hyperdimentional beings attaching to me or intruding my space by my invite...like you read in my post, they bend the rules on what constitutes an invite. And if they are lost souls, there are beings higher than physical Michelle to help them or others in the physical who know what they're doing.

The big question here is how to get rid of the intrusions for good. Try renouncing all agreements, all contracts, all invites you and and past lives you made with anything that is not of the highest good and protective. You may have to close a portal or portals in your home and send them packing: The following, I just grabbed quickly off the web...you can look it up and Youtube has many demonstrations of it:
SNIP:
The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram—the LBRP for short—is a well-known, effective technique used for ridding yourself and surroundings of unwanted and negative energies. It is also used at the beginning and ending of magical rites. It originates from ceremonial magic orders including the Golden Dawn.
READ MORE:
https://exemplore.com/magic/lbrp2

Then a good cleansing of your home....smudging, chanting, certain incense [frankincense, dragon's blood]

Let us know how any of this works and how you're doing.

Go get 'em, girl, and let them know there's a new sheriff in town!

Hugs 💗
Michelle
michelle
@michelle
2 months ago
144 posts

PS: I used to tell my son when he was little to tell the shadow beings that they did not have his permission to be there. When older I asked how that worked for him and he said it just made them stay further away, as you mentioned. Well the SOBs are back occasionly and I have read others say what works once or a few times will stop working. No one really understands who or what they are but you can find mention of them throughout history...people saw them during the black plague in Europe. They like to peek through doorways...but this is a different subject.

updated by @michelle: 02/25/19 06:00:09PM
Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
2 months ago
173 posts
Michelle
I looked through some old messages and found where I went into quite a bit of detail of how the "Mind Travel" etc. started
It's quite long and of course, wordy lol
It might be better to send it privately
You'll have to tell me how to do PM or give me an email link
I am Social Media Challeged
michelle
@michelle
2 months ago
144 posts
Just Stevie:
Michelle
I looked through some old messages and found where I went into quite a bit of detail of how the "Mind Travel" etc. started
It's quite long and of course, wordy lol
It might be better to send it privately
You'll have to tell me how to do PM or give me an email link
I am Social Media Challeged

Sent PM explaining how to send reply. Yeah, I have to figure most out myself and my typing? Well, my hands have been clocked at 5 words/minute! 🤣
michelle
@michelle
2 months ago
144 posts

@just-stevie Some other thoughts/suggestions. These etheric spiders are astral. The web attachments to you; well, we here in the physical are energetic food to so much that most don't see...part of the package of Life on Planet Earth. And it's not a symbiotic relationship either; we get drained and nothing back!

Robert Monroe brought this info back from his astral travels. He called Earth a 'Loosh' Farm and got very depressed over this. Loosh is the term for the energy that's farmed from us. Now humans can produce negative or positive loosh...the negs want the negative flavor of loosh and can poke and prod us for it....another flagrant violation of our freewill!

Any lower emotions you emit will be siphoned off. They'll never show themselves to your husband because his disbelief keeps you in a frustrated and upset mood...they most likely are sucking loosh off him too.

Suggestions: Quit trying to get hubby to believe you.

Be aware of the emotions/type of energy you're emitting. When low, flip your emotions, laugh, smile...fake it if you have to. Holding a pencil between your teeth is a good way to fake your body into sending smile signals to your system.

Try and locate any breeches in your aura, where you'd be leaking energy and repair.

Strengthen your aura and eat a clean healthy diet.

Ground yourself thru out the day, many times.

Ask spirit to remove the cobwebs from you 100% Say this 3 times for each request and then thank spirit...I'm talking about your higher self here.

updated by @michelle: 02/25/19 08:35:47PM
Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
2 months ago
173 posts

Michelle,

Suggestions: Quit trying to get hubby to believe you.

I gave up on that after he helped with smudging and it had no effect. Actually it made them angry. It's like they have a temper tantrum and exhausts itself and needs a few days to recoup. So anyway he couldn't give me benefit of doubt after that.

Be aware of the emotions/type of energy you're emitting.

At this point in the game. I am exhausted both in physical & spirit. The Empath part is strongly kicking in and I have pretty much removed myself from humanity. I can't deal with all the pain & negativity of life. I can't change it but I can no longer accept it. It's too much to tolerate. So I am quite low key. I have always been calm and level headed anyway. The only thing I get hyped up about is current politics and the idiocy of it allSad

Try and locate any breeches in your aura, where you'd be leaking energy and repair.

Also Esoterically Challenged. I really haven't a clue what that means.  I have heard the terms but it "does not compute". As crazy & intense as all this has been I still can't relate. I lived too many years denouncing to be able to fit. 

Strengthen your aura and eat a clean healthy diet.

Once again I wouldn't begin to know how to do that. But I can tell you how to do a spread sheet, calculate markups, merchandise a floor for maximum traffic, make an inventory floor plan and network etc  (not associated with the internet) LOL See what I mean? This has been my world. Concrete, Brick & Morter

My diet is whatever tastes good. I am into sugar laden salty treats. I skip meals, to be fair I always bave. I usually have 1 meal a day anywhere from 12:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. whenever I feel hungry or remember to eat. I am a plain Jane picky eater. I

ts a little late in life to change now Wink

Ground yourself thru out the day, many times.

Never figured that one out either. Nor can I meditate.I  can be counting something and before I know it my minds is off on a tangent and then I have to start the count all over again. Sometimes several times.

Ask spirit to remove the cobwebs from you 100% I'm talking about your higher self 

I am sorry to be so ignorant about all this. I had someone try to help me with this kind of thing...  maybe?. I guess you could say it was like praying. Epic Fail. I tried to speak to Angels but it fell on deaf ears. Probably because i couldn't relate to them either

That's why I can't understand. Why me? 

I could kind of understand why "visitors" came to me. I am a "helper" not a "helpee"  but that role sure got me in trouble! Laugh

michelle
@michelle
2 months ago
144 posts
Okay @just-stevie I spent the entire night reading thru your older posts. 😨!!!

I have never read of such a bad infestation. There is one thing that no one picked up on that opened you to all this activity. The ouija board...yes others said stay away from that but they missed the dark hooded figure...Shadow Person! And more hooded figures in your visions.
SNIP:
A caution on trying to contact Shadow People– I have seen several references online to attempting to contact the shadow entity and determine what this wants. While this may work if it is a more or less benign entity, if this is something evil, it may go very badly. Trying to use divination, Ouija Boards and other such method to contact a spirit inevitably expose the user to a greater or lesser degree to the entity. If this is an evil entity, opening yourself up to communicate with it, may make the situation much worse. I strongly suggest you leave this to the professionals.
https://tinyurl.com/y2s6rvle

I have read somewhere that the scuttlers [spiders] are similar to the shadow people but less evolved. As to the hooded ones they are nasty and this is what has appeared to my son since childhood...Other accounts of them also say it began in childhood but not always.

Most experts merely speculate what they are and were from....they are definitely not ghosts. Some are physically harmed by them.

I've been searching for info on them for years and there are accounts from around the globe. Mostly what I found was the same info and forums of people's accounts of them.

The following was different; it actually was written by someone with 1st hand knowledge and gave info on them. Not good but from what son and I have experienced and the changes in him, I agree with the author.
https://tinyurl.com/y2qp55ao

A few more thoughts. You said your husband wants to move but you don't, that you love the place. Your property and area may be of great beauty but there is something wrong with that place!

Florida has a bad history. Bad for the Native Americans that lived there, bad for the abundant wildlife that once lived there....even the land was changed and corrupted. It was a hideout for many dark and deadly characters at one time too. There are curses on many areas of land. Someone mentioned ley lines and this could certainly be true, giving more power to entities.

From what I read of your threads, the ouija board incident took place before you moved there, correct? What happened then is not to be taken lightly; you contacted someting bad and it did warn you. But persistance from you and friends WAS the original invitation. Then your curiosity and reaching out to them was more permission.

Whatever entered your life could have influenced you to buy the property. Your house is secluded. The housing development never got off the ground...Why? The previous owners had to short sell....Why?

Your gram might have protected you when little; maybe that's why you didn't experience the paranormal back then. Children are vulerable to such things. Indigenous peoples kept young children in the parents bed for the circle of protection.

They/it is wearing you down. Please find a shaman...Indian or one trained by Native Americans to help you.

Honestly, I'd move; although, you might still need help after that.
Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
2 months ago
173 posts

Just a quick note. I have so much still to read from your messages. I want to take time to really digest it all but wanted to tell you...

The Ouija Board incident was a lifetime ago. I was a young adult. I was playing with it with my stepmother who I had idolized as a teen and came to realize she was "evil". We were fooling around with it one night. I don't even remember the question but she kept asking it and getting a negative reply. She insisted on continuing until it shot off the board. A pure EVIL black figure arose to my right. Almost like a genie from a bottle attempting to loom over me. I stopped it dead in it's  tracks and sent it away. NEVER EVER touched or allowed a board near me or mine again. I did not doubt for one second that that the movements were not human driven.

I did check ley lines at someone's suggestion but did not locate any near. I have heard the term shaman but really dont know what that is. These whatever they are follow me even to my son's house 100 mi away

None to my liking people have now started to build in this development. The Property Market took a header back in 2006 when everyone felt that just had to buy a house before they were all gone,  Didn't take long for them to realize they couldn't afford the homes ergo foreclosure & "short sales" Florida took a VERY BIG hit.

Food for thought - almost 20 yrs ago my stepmother died. My father who was estranged due to her forbidding contact with me reached out. For a brief but wonderful time we connected. My adopted sister who I practically raised with my son of same age as toddlers apparently harbored resentment toward me because my stepmother always threw me up to her (I never knew it) did her best to drive a wedge. A few years later he died. For 3+ yrs after her death I had the worst luck ever almost to ruination. I insisted she was causing it. Everyone thought I was being nutty saying it. I didn't so much believe it (because that kind of stuff couldn't really happen, right?) as I felt it.

And for a touch of the ironic - I am part Cherokee 

Thank you so much for all your help and time you are putting in I really appreciate it

michelle
@michelle
2 months ago
144 posts
@just-stevie A shaman for you to look for would be a Native American medicine man. Look to any local Tribal Nation Council in your area. You may also look for any Taino Indians who are originally of the West Indies and nearly exterminated by the Spanish comquorers. They have many groups thru out the US and are very inclusive of every race.

Concerning your stepfamily, it seems you have been on the end of some very malicious thoughts/energy directed at you....I'd say stepmom had some attachments of her own. I don't know if I've said it here at EC but psychic powers do not necessarily equate to goodness or enlightenment.

I want you to read thru this older text by Max Freedom Long on dead relatives and other disembodied spirts.

Shortly after graduating from UCLA in 1917, Max Freedom Long moved to the island of Hawaii to teach in elementary schools. When he arrived, he claimed that some Native Hawaiians were practicing what he called “magic.” Long wrote that, at first, he was skeptical of this magic, but later became convinced that it worked. He devoted the rest of his life to creating theories about how the Native Hawaiians did what he claimed they did, and teaching those theories through the sale of books and newsletters.

Long decided to call his compilation of teachings Huna, because one meaning of the word is “hidden secret.” He wrote that he derived it from the word kahuna, which is a  priest or master craftsman who ranked near the top of the social scale.

Long founded the Huna Fellowship in 1945 and, starting in 1936, published a series of books on Huna, many of which are still in print.

The Hawaiians were very careful how they spoke to each other, trying never to cause harm to another. Your stepmom may have placed a curse on you, knowingly or unknowing thru the use of her venomous thoughts and words toward you.

Here's the chapter I'd like you to read:

SNIP:

CHAPTER XVI HOW THE KAHUNAS FOUGHT THE HORRID THINGS OF DARKNESS

There are horrid things which belong in the realm of darkness, but which we are powerless to combat because we have become too civilized to realize that they are there. Doctors know nothing of them. Priests and ministers have such a garbled idea of devils that their advice is useless. Spiritualism knows only enough to be afraid, and to warn dabblers to be careful.

All primitive peoples know something of them, but their methods of meeting the threats of the dark ones is of precarious value.

READ THE REST:

http://tinyurl.com/y3hffol2

I might sound a little harsh here but quit giving your power away or up...It wants you to do this, wants you to feel helpless and despondent. You've had enough responses here to look up info on grounding, the aura, and meditation.

Start making your home and relationships unattractive to any negative entities. Your husband loves you, feel gratitude for that. Play classical music throughout the day...Bach, Motzart, Vivaldi....these masrers understood the uplifting power of music to calm and raise vibrations of your energy field. The name of Jesus us very powerful against them; even practioners of the dark arts know this. Find a print of him that you may be attracted to and meditate on that.

Do things that bring joy to you, garden, cook a lovely meal for hubby and you...cook with love for him in your heart. Practice smiling, whether you feel like it or not...fake it till you make it. Do everything mindfully: clean your house with loving intentions. Watch shows and movies only of an uplifting nature. Read beautiful poetry, anything that adds beauty to your life. Love yourself....I'm sending you loving thoughts right now! 💖

Big Cyber Hugs,
Michelle
michelle
@michelle
2 months ago
144 posts

@just-stevie and any others who might need an incredible pick me up:

Stevie, you've been down for so long, I wonder if you can remember the joy of high energy as it surges thru your body? I gave you some very simple and easy things to do to raise your vibrational frequency. Here's an simple and fun exercise to do just that from Dr. Kim....I love her exuberance and energy! You might look thru her videos for ways that can help you heath wise and all around. Anyway, I dare you to do the following and not feel a surge of energy running thru your body. Wooooo Hoooo!😄

Raise energy in your body:

You've mentioned an inability to visulize, here's an easy grounding technique to use...you live in a warmer climate so this should be availiable to you most times...all you have to do is get out in the yard barefoot...there are visualizations for this but let's keep it simple for now...Another Dr. Kim video 😁: Grounding:

updated by @michelle: 03/01/19 11:34:57AM
michelle
@michelle
2 months ago
144 posts

@just-stevie I've been thinking and researching more on your delemia. First, validation of the infestation in your home from a search. You might want to read thru the comments and discover that this happenes to others, although, I have yet to read of so many entities as you are plagued with.

Etheric Spiders And Nasty Entities - Can you stand the truth? https://tinyurl.com/ya8h62uu Astral spiders experiences are common. If you have a vision, a dream, or some insight into these so called etheric spiders  you are not going crazy. Far from it. You are seeing something real. In fact you most likely have intuitive perception higher than most.

Etheric Spiders And Nasty Entities - Psychic and Medium ... https://tinyurl.com/yydjpdes Astral spiders experiences are common. If you have a vision, a dream, or some insight into these so called etheric spiders you are not going crazy. Far from it. You are seeing something real.

Astral and Etheric Spiders| Makka-da https://tinyurl.com/yxum3wfb

I think what happened is that your perception of other dimensional beings and critters opened up; something not uncommon nowadays. I think that this potential was always with you and maybe as a small child, you might have experienced things which maybe your gram knew about. As you got older, you might have denied this or pushed those memories way down.

I don't know or don't remember reading what happened to your mum, whether she left or died for your father to marry your stepmom. Either way this had to have been traumatic for you. Trauma can open us up to undesirable attention from hyperdimentional beings.

You may also be a candidate to move onto a higher density, otherwise know as ascension. Those who feed upon us would not want that to happen and much is done to hijack your progress.

The being who took you on those 'rides' tempted you, in a way, and you complied by saying , "Show me."....or whatever. I understand curiosity, but that can be a tricky thing unless you have really cleaned your machine first and are aware of ALL your motivations for wanting to engage in something like this. Besides the fact that this kind of thing is almost always a diversion from more important work we have to do on the self, I think as you got deeper into it, it would require an amount of self-knowledge and wisdom that most of us [certainly including myself] don't possess.

The important thing for most now is work on the self. You have trauma that needs healing and probably forgiveness too [don't we all?] Forgiveness of others and most likely yourself, as we all do.

Concerning attempts at getting rid of the creatures, beings and webs, I searched thru some older material of the Cassiopaean websites and found the following from a Q&A session...I'm not giving the link because it would be too confusing to read parts of it but I did find something that may be relevant to your inability to get rid of them. In your posts, you constantly repeat: This can't be true or happening....How much proof do you need? Read over the following and let it sink in:

START

Q: (L) Is there any benefit to be obtained through the use of mantras?

A: Especially when the mind says there is. Remember, most all power necessary for altering reality and physicality is contained within the belief center of the mind. This is something you will understand more closely when you reach 4th density reality where physicality is no longer a prison, but is instead, your home, for you to alter as you please. In your current state, you have the misinterpretation of believing that reality is finite and therein lies your difficulty with finite physical existence.

Q: (L) Close enough. Is it true that recitation of mantras can affect spirit release or exorcism?

A: If you please.

Q: (L) Last week, the remark was made, regarding spirit release and exorcism that if it is done properly, by the right person, that there are no side effects or eventualities that would bring detrimental conditions to the individuals and location involved. What was meant by “done correctly”? What is the correct format or mode for exorcism?

A: Correct manner involves honesty and understanding that one has complete faith and awareness of the activities pursued. In other words, when one performs an act, which they proclaim to be having a desired result, and they do not have faith in their own actions as, in fact, producing the desired result, then the effort will collapse because of their lack of faith. Whereas when one has complete faith and multi-density understanding, their activities are indeed truth and useful as prescribed and this is the correct way to pursue them.

Q: (L) Isn’t faith a difficult commodity to acquire?

A: Not at all. When you have found something of truth you will receive demonstrations that locks in your faith.  END          

updated by @michelle: 03/04/19 06:14:56PM
Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
2 months ago
173 posts
Michelle
Promise I have been reading and typed this whole long text but before I could finish it it disappeared Not the first time either One time it happened 3 x to the same person
It actually appears that I am not meant to get help to rid these whatevers. They do a bunch of little tricks to prevent it
Luckily I am holding my own in this power struggle For some reason they are only able to go so far and they back off They want/need me for something They can only rant for a day or two and then they have to rest
I usually copy and save as I go afraid I didn't that time
I'll be working on it
THANK YOU for your efforts It us much appreciated
michelle
@michelle
2 months ago
144 posts

Stevie They want/need to feed off of your energy! These are not things to send love or help to! No one can help you unless you understand that they are draining your energy.

updated by @michelle: 03/04/19 06:34:21PM
michelle
@michelle
2 months ago
144 posts
An article for you to read:
https://tinyurl.com/y3ajgkuf
michelle
@michelle
one month ago
144 posts
I sent the following to you in a PM but I thought it would be of interest to others in the community.

Regarding your mini stroke:

Brain injuries and psychic abilities:

https://tinyurl.com/yywecb38

------------      ---------------

Brain injuries and savants:

https://tinyurl.com/y4k982v7

----------------------------------------

Another site

SNIP: Compensation, and or natural selection are not good explanations for these phenomena. A better explanation for acquired savant syndrome is that the brain does not produce consciousness but is a filter of non-physical consciousness:

The filter model is superior to the hypothesis that the brain produces consciousness because the filter model explains more evidence. You can damage a filter in two ways. You can clog it or you can punch a hole in it. When brain damage causes loss of function like amnesia, that is like a clog in the filter. When brain injury results in increased function, that is like a hole punched in the filter. Examples of increased function include Acquired Savant Syndrome and when people have increased psychic abilities after a brain injury.

Update: Also see my more recent post: Savants and ESP

https://tinyurl.com/y3x5pvc5
Rena’
Rena’
@rena
one month ago
6 posts

Hello. I tried to read though most of it and a couple of things come to mind. 1, I have been told we can actually give energy form . 2. What if this is just part of your gift and this is your reality. I started at a young age (5) and it took years to adjust to it. After I excepted it the game changed. I am clairvoyant but I can also feel an energy and know what it looks like in form. Some are not nice to see but I have realize that , just like in the physical work , looks can be deceiving and dark or black does not always mean evil. I trust my instinct and the feeling I get to know their intentions. I never have thought of it like you have . I never felt like if I thought of it that I would bing it on. Use to I would think of something and bring it on but now I try to keep a check on my thoughts because I know I can manifest it, I keep my vibs high as much as possible and stay mindful and grounded. Maybe I’m not understanding your post so if I am , just forget that I posted. Peace

updated by @rena: 03/11/19 07:41:11PM
Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
4 weeks ago
173 posts

Rena

I started a message to you the same day I received yours but I never finished it and now I can't find it

Didnt forget you it's hard to get time to work on these as it causes a riff 

Rena’
Rena’
@rena
4 weeks ago
6 posts
Just Stevie:

Rena

I started a message to you the same day I received yours but I never finished it and now I can't find it

Didnt forget you it's hard to get time to work on these as it causes a riff 

No worries. Message me any time

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book