Strange awakening, or something else?

Alexa
Alexa
@alexa
one month ago
7 posts

Hi all. 

I've been a member here a few years back and life took over lol bit finally I am back again and it feels so good just to know you guys are here... A likeminded group who won't judge. 

Okay so as the title reads, something strange happened to me about 2 weeks ago and I'm not entirely sure what it was/is. 

My brother had his birthday party on the 13th of last month and not a lot of people came but we all had fun. I am not at all a drinker and when I do drink something it is never a lot because I hate the feeling of not being fully aware of everything around me. So colour me surprised when I forgot most of everything, was extremely sick during the evening and then living in a dreamlike state for a whole week after. It was so bad that at times people would talk to me but I wouldn't even respond just stare into space. I don't even remember going to work and buying groceries. Only after about 10 days I started feeling better. I still got times where I would feel a fog-ish heavy feeling moving over my brain and then get a panic attack because of it but it's mostly gone now. At first I thought that I had been spiked but my symptoms didn't fit everything I read online and from previous experiences as well. 

As the days went by I noticed small things, things I wouldn't usually notice. Like for instance a shadow not quite fitting with the rest moving slightly out of sync from what it's attached to, noises that I usually didn't notice (just some info... My hearing have always been very sensitive and sharp and before all this happened I could and still can see auras and spirits. I could also mostly feel what someone's intention is but mostly I could feel darker energies in a place before I come near... Like a warning) 

So anyway the noises varies from very high pitches to almost a kind of rumbling and these things snatches my attention instantly, I would stop mid sentence to focus on the noise or shadow. I've also noticed that I keep thinking about future happenings. Like theories about what life could be like in 3 years and it feels depressing and dark it's as if I can't give a little light for the future and I have this  raging need to want to fix it to stop whatever bad is going to happen. It's as if the premonitions I used to have is stronger and more overwhelming than usual. 

I don't actually know what the question here is lol but I guess I would like to know what the week meant that I was in this "not present state" and what all the noises and shadows mean? 

I'm not at all new to this I just feel very lost and confused at the moment and would like to hear some likeminded people's thoughts on it. 

Thank you ^^

Illuminous Ops
Illuminous Ops
@illuminous-ops
one month ago
21 posts

The blackout makes me think this is less likely to be an awakening and more likely that you were drugged.  This is usually a gang related thing.  Being drugged can trigger an awakening, but if you were drugged you'll want to do something to negate the effects and slow down the brain damage that is probably still in effect.

Please allow me to use my gangland knowledge to try to help with your situation.  There are over 20 ways to get drugged, and not all of them show the same signs or show up in a drug test.  If a gangster drugged you, a birthday party would be a sociopathic reason to do it.  Birthday sex means rape for what's called "dirty maccin'" (amoung other meanings that apply to this term) and is a very common gangster activity, because they find it entertaining.  This is fun for them.

A well educated empath is a sociopath's worst nightmare, and when they figure out who the enemies are (The empaths) they will straight up invade you on your birthday.

There are lots of things that could have been used and lots of distribution systems.  A few examples:

Sherm is made out of formaldehyde and LSD processed into an insanity creator.  It can be blown through cigarettes to make a sherm cigarette.  The maximum amount of time it takes to come down from sherm is 6 months, but this will usually require at least 4 or 5 sherm cigarettes.  If you weren't crazy before being shermed you will be after, or at least there will be extreme brain damage.  No one takes sherm on purpose.

1. Did someone offer you a free menthol Newport.  These will be sherm, and unless you're an OG and know that what a free menthol Newport cigarette means you will not get a warning.

2. Did anyone mention having a lucky cigarette inside their pack of cigarettes, that was upside-down in the opposite direction of the others, or simply have one upside-down?  These will be sherm.  It's upside-down so they can make sure they don't actually use it on themselves.

Other signs...

1. Was there anyone making lots of loud talk and weird jokes that didn't make much sense to others?  These will be "jokers" (a gang thing.)  They're very dangerous and they drug people all the time.  The jokes are codes / ciphers / and religious "tests."

2. Did anyone call themselves a born against Christian and then turn around and mention anything like "a yellow brick road" or "vouchers from hell and back" or "young Gs" or "burning money?"  These will be Satanists (bloods or crypts usually) pretending to be Christians who are usually psychotic and very dangerous.  They will drug people at a birthday party just for religious hatred.

3. Did anyone talk to you later saying things that sound Christian but using the same words again like "touch" and "feel" or anything that is repeated way to often to not be suspicious that would would experience during a rape blackout.  That will be the jokers.

4. Did anyone make any weird jokes?  I was once raped by a blood and every time he raped one of his tenants who were renting from him he would come back the same day and make a joke: "You were so tired last night I could have poured cold water down your throat and you would have slept right through it."  This is how he checks to see if the all natural rape drug he uses that wipes your memory of the incident so your brain can't record the memory worked correctly, because he would literally hold people down and do that to him if they wouldn't take his alcohol.

I don't know if any of this helps?

Illuminous Ops
Illuminous Ops
@illuminous-ops
one month ago
21 posts

Also if there are spiders in the house attacking people in their sleep for no reason you understand (which is not normal behavior for spiders) I can explain that too.  It's not a spell.  It's a gangland trick.

I left out one other thing... Did anyone take a cigarette from someone then appear to change their mind and give it back to them?  That's how they put drugs in your own cigarette so you can't figure it out.

Of course they can drug the drinks and drug everyone if there are unsealed, they can blow drugs through the vents if you have a ventilation system.  They can drug food or drinks they brought to the party.  There are all kinds of tricks for doing it.

However the blackout you mentioned makes it extremely suspicious.  Did you wake up in your bed with all your clothes on, but sticky in private areas?  That means they didn't want to use a condom.  IF you cleaned yourself all the evidence is gone.  This is how they murder people they don't like with aids, or is sometimes just more fun for them.

Going to court to prosecute a rapist is actually in many ways more traumatic than the rape itself.  You will probably loose, the prosecution will make you look like a whore, and the police usually don't even give a sh-t about it.  They only process about 10% of the rape kits in most states, if any, even if there are children involved.  The American government is very pro-rape when it comes to prosecution.  You can google rape-culture and what it's like to prosecute people for rape.  Also look up the #metoo movement.  There are a lot more good people focused on this then there used to be.

Illuminous Ops
Illuminous Ops
@illuminous-ops
one month ago
21 posts

P.S. I don't mean to panic you.  This is just information.  I might be wrong, and none of this could be a factor.  I am just trying to help.  Good luck.

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
one month ago
1,077 posts
Hi. I would have to agree with @illuminous-ops. Someone probably spiked your drink with something really bad. Ask your brother how you were at his party and if he noticed anything out of the ordinary going on with you. To be out of it for the length of time you've specified isn't a normal thing. Something was messing with your brain that had nothing to do with being an empath...go get yourself checked by your doctor...maybe whatever they gave you is still in your blood. And maybe report it to the police. I was drugged too. I woke up somewhere I had no idea how I got there. There was a guy who I never saw his face and i lost a whole 4 days memory. Can't remember anything during those 4 days. Just waking up somewhere. I was scared and ashamed. I regret not going to the police. So I urge you to do so.
Illuminous Ops
Illuminous Ops
@illuminous-ops
one month ago
21 posts

Karen2: Hi. I would have to agree with @illuminous-ops. Someone probably spiked your drink with something really bad. Ask your brother how you were at his party and if he noticed anything out of the ordinary going on with you. To be out of it for the length of time you've specified isn't a normal thing. Something was messing with your brain that had nothing to do with being an empath...go get yourself checked by your doctor...maybe whatever they gave you is still in your blood. And maybe report it to the police. I was drugged too. I woke up somewhere I had no idea how I got there. There was a guy who I never saw his face and i lost a whole 4 days memory. Can't remember anything during those 4 days. Just waking up somewhere. I was scared and ashamed. I regret not going to the police. So I urge you to do so.

Yea, I should point out here, as much as I point out the police corruption, going to be police might be the best move here for this person.  I was just kinda ranting, cause this stuff is very emotional for me. 

There are also centers that can test you for mind wipe drugs like GDP that are affiliated with rape or other drugs that may have been used, or for sherm which a lot of these centers understand, but which police usually don't, and they can test you for diseases for free of charge for victims.  Starting there is good, because they can tell you what will happen if you go to the police based on your area and how they operate and you will know what to say and how.

Alexa
Alexa
@alexa
one month ago
7 posts
I understand what you guys are saying. The thing that makes me question this is that I talked to my brother and he said I acted pretty normal. Since he was drugged before he always keeps an eye out for such things and he didn't notice anything different. When I woke up the same evening nothing was different. My clothes were still on wasn't uncomfortable with any areas of my body and nothing sticky anywhere. I was 100% fine when I woke up a few hours later then I threw up at about 3ish the morning and I felt great back to normal but after that the week just felt completely like a blur. I don't know a lot about being spiked and what type of drugs they can use so it is possible that that happened.

Our house spiders are still calm at least. I didn't smoke at all. I hate smoking so definitely not that. I didn't notice anyone acting strange or anything. I know all the people who came we were like a total of 7 people. And it's not like I totally blacked out. I remember a lot of pieces of the evening its only after a day or two that I started not focussing. I was there in the moment but say if I went to the store and came back. I wouldn't remember why I went to the store or the drive there and back. There were instances where I would zone out completely and then slowly come back to myself but nothing was ever "in focus" if you know what I mean.

Thanks for all the advice and stuff you guys mentioned. I didn't know a lot of the stuff and now I know what to look out for in the future
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
one month ago
1,077 posts
Where were you when you threw up?...and where were you when it all started. In a house or outside?
Alexa
Alexa
@alexa
one month ago
7 posts
@womanwhowalks

I was in the bathroom and we moved between inside and outside a lot so it's hard to pin it down but if I had to say I would say it started outside
Illuminous Ops
Illuminous Ops
@illuminous-ops
one month ago
21 posts

You might have just had too much to drink? You can black out and throw up from that too.  At least as far as the party is concerned it sounds like everything was okay.  The week being a blur still seems a little suspect of something besides an awakening, but if it was a small party with only 7 people there it might not be related to being drugged.

I hope to God I'm wrong about everything.  If nothing like that happened, like you said, it probably wasn't a gangster thing.  Something else might have happened after, or maybe not.  I'm not sure what to think.

Alexa
Alexa
@alexa
one month ago
7 posts

I don't drink a lot but yeah maybe this was just a weird week for me and not connected at all to anything. Thank you all so much for the help and advice though :D really appreciate that I can talk freely here 

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
one month ago
1,077 posts
I'm really curious. Can you go back to the house and check it out? This time no drinking. Just wander around and see if it will happen again while not drinking. If it does then it's something to do with the house. It may be on a ley line and it affected you funny. Or there may be a gas leak somewhere and it affected you funny.
Alexa
Alexa
@alexa
one month ago
7 posts

It is my mother's house, I live here. 

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
one month ago
1,077 posts
All right then. Start walking around outside where you think this all started. Use your nose and sniff around...if you don't smell any gas but your head goes funny it's probably gas. If you have a gas furnace go smell around that too. Walk through the house and sniff around. If you haven't already, schedule a furnace check up, just to make sure it's not leaking. The point is to make sure your issue isn't caused by an environmental toxin.
Alexa
Alexa
@alexa
one month ago
7 posts

Sorry to only come back to you now. I have done everything that you mentioned and nothing seems out of place. I have also taken into consideration that we live near an industrial area and a few factories so it must have been from some toxin they released into the environment. 

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
4 weeks ago
1,077 posts
It could be that...I know when I get whiffs of diesel or natural gas my head goes funny and it does take a day or so for my head to feel clear. Another thing is you might have been on the receiving end of some sort of psychic attack. Maybe someone at the party dumping something on you. Either by accident or on purpose. How do you feel now? Do you feel anything being 'off'?
Alexa
Alexa
@alexa
4 weeks ago
7 posts

I feel good now thanks. I honestly don't know what it was but I am sure glad I'm not feeling disconnected the everything anymore 

Want to reply? Login here

Help for Empaths

empath book