How's the energy

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
4 months ago
240 posts

How is everyone on here doing energy wise?

I've been coming across a strange feeling in my stomach area that is weighing me down. I've been able to get rid of it using shungite and astrophyllite. But it does come back.

Also, if you can get ahold of some astrophyllite it's great for this time. It's energy is very strong. It may make you feel sick at first. And by sick I mean any old injuries or pain that you haven't dealt with will come up. But it goes away quickly. I keep a peice in each pocket. It has been a life saver during these trying times. It's energy is very clean and calming once it clears you out.

updated by @crystalsage: 06/14/20 09:29:02AM
michelle
@michelle
4 months ago
266 posts

The entire planet is expressing in unison....something none of us have ever experienced. As empaths, yes, we would pick this up.

--

I was abandoned by wolves and raised by my parents.

updated by @michelle: 03/26/20 02:45:53PM
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
4 months ago
240 posts
@michelle

What are you picking up?
michelle
@michelle
4 months ago
266 posts
The fear and panic in the world. It is our job not to add to that by working on our being. Couple of videos for you or all to watch:

I'm a student of Gurdjieff's 4th Way and have been preparing myself for these days. A bit of advice to all men and women of good will and heart: ūüíĖ
(6:37 minute message)
https://youtu.be/SDilHXhd-AU

Also, brand new from Tom Montalk and Bernard Guenther who look at the outbreak from an occult/metaphysical perspective, within us and forces outside
of us.
https://youtu.be/BmfuW9WeK18

--

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
4 months ago
240 posts
Thank you. For myself I believe this is the best and most important time for me to work on myself.

I have been recently taught to meet the energies half way so to speak.

For example sadness has a similar feel to happiness. Or the feeling of being afraid versus feeling safe.

So when I'm met with a feeling of sadness I try to find something happy to focus on. As a way of softening the blow so that I can process the sadness.

I cant always do it. And it doesn't always last for long. But when I am able it's worth it. It just makes it easier for me to deal.
michelle
@michelle
4 months ago
266 posts
@crystalsage Nice to transmute collective energies of humanity or anything beamed at us.

But for our own true, emotions here's a thing to remember. All emotions start as a thought. Learn to watch your thoughts, as an observer, start to question why you have those thoughts and if they are of a type of how you like to see yourself...or what type of person you think you are...and you can begin to have some control over your emotions. This is easier said than done but well worth the practice.

As empaths, we are so used to knowing and being affected by others' emotions, I wonder if this tends to cause us to many times forget to clean up our own. Let me give an example from Gurdjieff's teachings on Self Observation:

From: "Psychological Commentaries on the Teaching of Gurdjieff and Ouspensky"

The mistake is the confusing of self-observation with knowing. To know and to observe are not the same thing.  Speaking more deeply, you may know you are in a negative state, but that does not mean that you are  observing it.

A person in the Work said to me that he disliked somebody intensely. I said: "Try to observe it." He replied: "Why should I observe it? I don't need to. I know it already." 

In such a case, the person is confusing  knowing with  observing; that is, he does not understand what self-observation is. Moreover he has not grasped that self-observation, which is active, is a means of self-change, whereas merely knowing, which is passive, is not. Knowing is not an act of attention. Self-observation is an act of attention directed inwards - to what is going on in you. The attention must be active; that is, directed. In the case of a person you dislike, you notice what thoughts crowd into your mind, the chorus of voices speaking in you, what they are saying, what unpleasant emotions surge up, and so on. You notice also that you are treating the person you dislike very badly inside. Nothing is too bad to think of him or feel about him. But to see all this requires directed attention, not passive attention. The attention comes from the observing side, whereas the thoughts and emotions belong to the observed side in your-self. This is dividing yourself into two. 

--

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
4 months ago
240 posts
That sounds a bit like DBT. It's an approach to therapy that focuses on observation and mindfulness.

I did that for a while and it is a good approach.

Want to reply? Login here

Help for Empaths

empath book