Hacking Dreamscapes, Humanity, & Environment

michelle
@michelle
5 months ago
266 posts

It is no wonder that many are having troubling dreams and entity intrusions, especially empaths.

The following discusses tech being used to hack into our dream time. Suggestions are included using crystals and other methods.

5-C they are calling it to cover c-virus and 5G manipulations of humanity and our environment.....5C to avoid being censored. Terraforming the planet....humans included.

They are using humanity's creative mental abilities to create a future timeline to their liking thru tech manipulation of the populations along with standard type fear mongering. This is important for us to remember as lighted sensitive beings. We have the power to counterbalance and create a positive future. 

Next post, I'll leave info on so called testing for coronavirus. But first:

WATCH VIDEO: 

5-C & the Obfuscation of Truth: Global Elite Strategy & and the Mind Magic Manifestation of the Masses

https://youtu.be/Y-B1yc45gyU

--

I was abandoned by wolves and raised by my parents.

updated by @michelle: 06/14/20 09:29:02AM
michelle
@michelle
5 months ago
266 posts

A look at the testing for c-virus. Very interesting way to fabricate data. I've highlighted some SNIPS for the gist of the article but read all for info on PCR test....mz

How Many People Have Coronavirus?                 

by Jon Rappoport.

March 15

SNIPS:

....When you look at the justification for all the lunatic measures being taken to “stem the tide” of the coronavirus, you come to the simplicity of CASES. How many cases are there? How many people are “infected?” And the answer to that comes from what? From tests. From diagnostic tests.......

......Outside of China, the most widely used test is called the PCR. It must be done with tremendous care, because contamination with irrelevant microbes and cellular material can yield a misleading and absurd result.

The PCR, it is claimed, can take a tiny, tiny bit of material from a patient and blow it up many times, so it can be identified. “This is the coronavirus. This patient is infected. Not only that, the test’s proponents assert that, quite easily, the PCR can also determine the AMOUNT of virus in the patient’s body. Why is that vitally important? Because, to even begin talking about the patient ever getting sick, he must have millions and millions of coronavirus actively replicating in his body.

There are people (and I’m one of them) who challenge the claim that the PCR can show how much virus is in the patient’s body. The experts try to brush us off—we don’t understand the intricacies of the test, it’s highly technical, we’re not qualified to make a judgment, etc....... 

SNIPS:

.....Now let’s go to China, where we’re told the majority of people who “have the virus” reside. What diagnostic test are they using there? CT scans of the lungs. Looking for what? Pneumonia. Why? Because it’s being called the number one symptom of coronavirus infection.

They’re kidding, right?

Unfortunately, no.

Well, pneumonia has many causes, none of which needs the presence of a coronavirus. That’s number one. Number two, roughly 300,000 people in China die of pneumonia every year—long before the supposed coronavirus emerged. And number three, in the city of Wuhan, where the “epidemic” supposedly started, the air quality is horrific. Last summer, protests on the streets of Wuhan attested to citizen outrage at the problem. And, breaking news: disastrous air quality can cause pneumonia—no germs of any kind necessary.

But of course, we can sweep all these concerns off the table because, well, who cares about the accuracy of tests? If people in Los Angeles are fighting over who gets the last six rolls of toilet paper, that’s all the proof we need: this is a global epidemic caused by a virus. Right?

....... Since the diagnostic tests for the virus are inaccurate, wrong-headed, and absurd, the LUMPING OF ALL THESE SICK PEOPLE EVERYWHERE UNDER THE SAME LABEL—CORONAVIRUS—IS MEANINGLESS AND DECEPTIVE. Don’t fall for it. Be smarter than that. Stop trying to use one explanation to account for all supposed cases of the virus.

And furthermore, don’t make the false assumption that all these reported coronavirus cases are the result of NEW disease or never- before-seen disease. Where people are genuinely ill, many or most of them have the same health conditions that have been affecting humans for a long, long time—now recycled and re-labeled CORONAVIRUS.

READ ALL: https://tinyurl.com/uwlhqp7

--

updated by @michelle: 03/16/20 08:47:27AM
Chrisis
Chrisis
@chrisis
5 months ago
100 posts
I find it quite hard at the moment to not panic in the face of whats beeing done to us and how few people seem to be noticing it. It goes as far as beeing attaced verbally by family and friends for daring to have a more critic point of view.
Right now, they are starting to close the borders of my home country. It feels like a war situation. What is coming next?
michelle
@michelle
5 months ago
266 posts

Yeah, I get you, @chrisis. Watching reports now that the federal gov has plans to take over our food supply chain. That means rationing and you get what they give you.

Do you know how to breath to stimulate your vagus nerve? Here's best on it, part 1...part 2 more breathing and body movements.....but the vagus nerve stimulation; they call their method Pipe Breathing is a must for keeping calm. Has been great for my ptsd symptoms too! Original video I posted recomends deep breathing exercises also.

SEE: https://youtu.be/ytj4O_Q7Xbg

--

updated by @michelle: 03/16/20 02:25:26PM

Want to reply? Login here

Help for Empaths

empath book