Under his light

Mez
Mez
@mez
2 weeks ago
10 posts

Hi all; I have a question to ask around past life; past life as in a memory from the past. (Not a life from another dimension/time).

Around 14yrs ago or something; I had a somewhat good relationship with a male colleague. As someone whose suffered Mental Health related complications from a young age; I was around early adolescent.

Being young, naive and a worrier; I never really knew how to form/maintain relationships not how to set, develop and change boundaries when meeting the people I felt comfortable with. 

People I could trust for sure. This male colleague anyway I just saw his fb acct and while I was going through with whatever he has shared publicly, it took me to a memory I had with him.

I was at a peak with an eating disorder, and being around food/unable to deal with emotions maturely I remember I wanted to tell him that I can be strange sometimes around food/emotions. Since most social interaction is based on these.

Iv'e been an empath around 4yrs now (clairscentient mostly) and Around 2 yrs ago I was engulfed in a strange light, bright yellow, warm yet heavy; was this his soul energy still interacting with mine?

When I visited his fb page I just followed a natural thought process and began interpreting; I remember crying my eyes out in front of him; he never touched me out of kindness and respect. But I re =lived that memory  again, except this from his perception?

I cried but as 8f I was watching through his eyes/ yet very subtle; his inner eye? And that light was around me again; it was friendly; open

Anyone have any clue on what this may be? Or experienced anything like this?

💛

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 weeks ago
1,054 posts
Hi. It sounds like your co worker gave you a hug with his energy/aura/soul. There are people who can do that. He sounds like someone you should reconnect with. Someone who you could trust. Sounds as if he is also an empath. He felt your pain and gave you comfort at a time when touching is frowned on at work.
Mez
Mez
@mez
2 weeks ago
10 posts

Thanks @womanwhowalks I thought so once too similar to what you said but I didn't dwell on it. Maybe I still feel the connection from his side because he probably still wondered why I was crying and felt helpless.. Either way I'll see if I can find any affirmation or something that would help disconnect. Is it possible to have secret admirers or someone whose energy is strong enough to over power on a more intimate sense. Meaning at times I cannot tolerate being physically touched because I feel like I belong to someone else? Like I can almost karate on someone even if they tried, he's not in hospital just yet (my partner I'm referring to)... I know when it's his energy sometimes so could it be something mutually shared because ofcourse he's the same as most men would be in a relationship?..  or even in a friendly loving/ protective aspect 💛

updated by @mez: 02/05/20 12:06:15PM

Want to reply? Login here

Help for Empaths

empath book