Energy and Consciousness

Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 weeks ago
748 posts

I've had this discussion many years before on this site but thought I would see if  there were any new perspectives in the present.

I've always believed that energy and consciousness are two entirely different things, perhaps even, exact opposites. Energy being the physical and consciousness being the spiritual. However, many people do not share this belief. The best thought that I can achieve in my lonely little mind space is that one cannot exist without the other.

I look at this this way. Consciousness is the chalk and energy is blackboard. If you don't have one, the other is absolutely worthless, but otherwise they are two entirely different things that must overlap to create everything that we know, including all realms of the universe and perhaps beyond.

Thoughts anyone??????????

michelle
@michelle
2 days ago
245 posts
Hi Bill,

I don't claim to know the secrets of the universe, but thinking upon your question, brings to mind that age old question, "What came first, the chicken or the egg?"

It has been said that we are units of conciousness, and that when we became aware of ourselves, we split; creating the 2, spiritual and physical, heaven and earth.

Perhaps it was at this time, energy became;
bound to spirt and matter......?

--

I was abandoned by wolves and raised by my parents.
Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 days ago
748 posts

Hey Michele,

That sounds good to me. Of course, no one really knows the answer but what you stated is as possible as anything else I've ever read.

Thanks for the response. Hope you have a great weekend!

EliseLebeau
EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
2 days ago
449 posts

I often tip-toe around these words when giving an intuitive reading. 

I'll say "your energy" when I am describing what emanates from their physical body.  I include their physical state of being, stored memories and subconscious or soul-level aspirations.   

Then I'll say "your consciousness" to refer to their conscious thoughts.

In a reading, I will often find conflicts between their "energy" and their "consciousness".  And most of my work is to reveal and help reconcile these differences, so that both horses pull the cart in the came direction.

But when ever I used the word energy, I feel like it's slightly off.  Haven't really found anything else that felt better though.  So I keep it as my catch all, like a giant purse!

--

Elise Lebeau, Ph.D. Professional Intuitive
http://www.EliseLebeau.com

PS: Get your your own signature! Become a Supporter

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Store

• empath book

Become a Supporter!

Chip in for our monthly hosting fees

$7

Goal: $39