Successfully did a cord cutting with my ex Narc, month later his back in my mind

SoVanesh
SoVanesh
@sovanesh
5 days ago
10 posts

Good day Family

I broke up with my ex Narc in October 2019, and did cord cutting and energy healing on the 17 March 2020.  All was good couldn't even feel inch of anything towards him.  I started doing inner work since lock down.  I have been realising all relationships in my life that are no longer serving me.   It's almost two to three weeks now I can't seem to be battling to keep him off my mind.   Now something strange happened as I was meditating.  I literally couldn't hear his voice begging me not to leave him.  To be honest I don't have any feelings for him or anything.   So I just want to find out, is it possible that cord cutting works only for a while?

Thank in advance for your opinion.

SoVanesh
SoVanesh
@sovanesh
5 days ago
10 posts
I meant I could hear him begging me not to leave him.
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
4 days ago
1,078 posts
Hi. Cord cutting is NOT enough for some energy cords to be removed. If you're ex was a narcessist then you need to do a complete removal of his cord by the root. It's similar to cord cutting but you need to grab the cord and pull, instead of cut. I do this for everyone now.
After you pull the root out you need to close the hole. It's like a surgical procedure. Pull the root, clean the wound, then close it up.
I have a smudge going during or light one after and fill the hole with smoke.
You should also remove YOUR cord from him. Make sure it's the entire root. If you come in contact with him after the root removal, you will know if he reattaches to you and you can just remove him again.
Hope this helps.
SoVanesh
SoVanesh
@sovanesh
3 days ago
10 posts
Hi @Solzhenitsyn

Thank you so much. I will try apply this method.

Stay blessed.

Want to reply? Login here

Help for Empaths

empath book