Electronics

Soothsayer4
Soothsayer4
@soothsayer4
8 months ago
51 posts

Ok,  It's been a while since I last posted anything.  However, I thought I'd share a phenomenon that is quite attached to me and probably has to do with my empathic abilities. Maybe some of you can relate to this.  It is like clock-work.  Perhaps it's the energy I radiate naturally I suppose.. perhaps a kindof sonar in picking up other energies, but largely subconscious by nature. Though, somehow most electronics stop working or malfunction in some way when around me too long.  I cannot wear a pedometer of any kind, MP3 players? forget it!.. . computers are a hassle. Call phones are meager at best. I'm surprised my car still works (at least this one). It is me or do other Empaths share this same problem?  Like what's up with this?

updated by @soothsayer4: 06/14/20 09:29:02AM
Marbles Wilson
Marbles Wilson
@marbles-wilson
8 months ago
2 posts
Right here!!! Been experiencing this for the past month 😉 you’re not alone lol
Marbles Wilson
Marbles Wilson
@marbles-wilson
8 months ago
2 posts
As your vibrational frequency rises as you discover more about yourself and overcome blockages, you start to tamper with the vibrational field of electronics. It’s a great Mark in your progress, even if it is a bit annoying at times lol. It’s an optimal time to start trying more books and stuff rather than electronic entertainment lol
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
8 months ago
1,099 posts

@soothsayer4 :

This has been a very common topic over the years. I've experienced it as well. It usually happens to me when I am going through a tough time. Electronics and light bulbs blow out. Sometimes lightbulbs blow out when I walk by. Other times I'll hit a light switch and a light will blow out. I'll walk over to another light switch and another will do the same. My laptop and cell phone always get wacky. In addition to electrical malfunctions, I also typically get hit with some bad overall luck during those episodes. And for me this cycle usually lasts for part of a day and then fades away.

There are a couple theories on why this happens that I've heard. One is telekinesis where your emotional eneregy is very strong and eratic and interferes with you interacting with electronics (like an electrical surge). The 2nd theory I've heard is that entities are very attracted to empaths when we are low vibration (aka not having a good day). And they follow and try to attach to us. And that interaction causes electrcial irregularities. I know this all may sound a little crazy. But I've researched both, and after examination, both seem plausible.

But after looking in to this I did discover that raising your vibration stops it every time. So if you are low vibration and having a bad empath day, go ahead and slow things down and look for ways to uplift your mood. Sometimes watching a comedian tell jokes online for 15 minutes or reading funny memes is enough to get you laughing and higher vibration. And then it all goes away.

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
8 months ago
1,458 posts

@soothsayer4,

My experience has also been that electronics malfunction around me when my vibration is lower, though for me it is usually just that they will not turn on at all. I can try to turn something on several times, give up and get my spouse and tell him it's broken, only to have him walk over and turn it on easily. Then I get teased about being so weak, I can't even push a button, lol. 

I also have fibromyalgia (FMS) and used to run a support group for people with FMS. I heard this same thing about electronics not working from an awful lot of people with FMS, some of them not empathic at all, so I wonder what else could be gong on. The most common issue with FMS patients was having a watch stop as soon as they put it on. People with FMS are hypersensitive to physical things like chemicals, bright light, overly noisy places, just like we empaths are, and lots of empaths have FMS, so it may be an overlap due to the autonomic nervous system being on hyper alert to threats all the time, which I think occurs with both FMS and empaths.

I wish I was Zen enough to keep my vibration high all the time, but I am not nearly there yet. Thanks to @hop-daddy for the suggestions on how to help raise it. I find watching animal videos helps me, or you can try dancing to happy music for awhile. Best of all is to go outside for awhile, if you can, and just sit and watch nature, concentrating on the little things, like sunshine sparking off leaves, a bird flying, the path an ant takes along the ground, the direction a cloud is moving, etc., anything that forces you to be totally present. This sounds weird, but if weather makes me stay in, I watch videos of chickens, since their cackling soothes me. Whatever floats your boat!

Want to reply? Login here

Help for Empaths

empath book