Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year...

Mike Simpson-Rogers
Mike Simpson-Rogers
@mike-simpson-rogers
4 weeks ago
26 posts

I am so greatful this holiday season, for my family and all my friends new and old.  

Starting my new life at my age is hard.  But, thru the trials I've gone thru in the last year.  My faith has grown by mountains.  If it wasn't for the prayers from everyone, which is what has kept me held up to keep moving forward as my Heart, mind, and soul was being healed by God.  So that I can do it on my own. Just like the poem "Footprints"

One night I dreamed a dream.

As I was walking along the beach with my Lord.

Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life.

For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,

One belonging to me and one to my Lord.

After the last scene of my life flashed before me,

I looked back at the footprints in the sand.

I noticed that at many times along the path of my life,

especially at the very lowest and saddest times,

there was only one set of footprints.

This really troubled me, so I asked the Lord about it.

"Lord, you said once I decided to follow you,

You'd walk with me all the way.

But I noticed that during the saddest and most troublesome times of my life,

there was only one set of footprints.

I don't understand why, when I needed You the most, You would leave me."

He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you

Never, ever, during your trials and testings.

When you saw only one set of footprints,

It was then that I carried you."

I've learned to see the answers to my prayers, though it was not how I asked.  Answers to prayers can be as simple as a Butterfly flapping in the wind.  I pray that you all have the best holiday ever, and that you and you family have a healthy and prosperous New Year.  

As the new year comes in.  With my life starting over in Utah. I know that all things are possible with God.  May we all get along, and #BeKind to one another, no matter who or what we are.  God loves us all the same.  Y'all take Care and #BeSafe. For only one person knows what our future holds, "God!" 

My gifts were given by him, and I will grow stronger as the peace in my mind grows stronger...  

You all have a safe, Happy, and peaceful New Year!!!

Lettyms
Lettyms
@lettyms
3 weeks ago
5 posts

It’s been a rough year for me, after battling drug and alcohol addiction for years. I’m in recovery now and for the first time in my life I really have a connection to a higher power. My empath ability has increased exponentially since removing the substances from my body and I feel overwhelmed a lot of the time but I’m learning to cope and starting to enjoy life again. Hope the new year is great for you. All the best to everyone. Blessings.

michelle
@michelle
3 weeks ago
256 posts

Happy New Year to you, Mike.

Wish All the Best to the Community in the coming year! 🤗

--

I was abandoned by wolves and raised by my parents.

updated by @michelle: 12/30/19 05:48:18AM
Mike Simpson-Rogers
Mike Simpson-Rogers
@mike-simpson-rogers
2 weeks ago
26 posts
I finally got all my paperwork sent for sec 8. I shall hear by Tuesday with my rent amount. I then leave sunday the 19th at 6am for SLS, UT. I am very excited but a little sad I'm going back alone. But, I am excited for my new life to start...
Mez
Mez
@mez
4 days ago
3 posts
My condolences to you and what you've gone through @mike=simpson=rogers. Been reading your posts and heve felt your emotions many times as i read them.

Belated seasons greetings to you all
Mike Simpson-Rogers
Mike Simpson-Rogers
@mike-simpson-rogers
4 days ago
26 posts
Thank you @mezzo I am so greatful for everything. My life is changing. And I am ready for what is has in store for me in Utah. God Bless...

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Store

• empath book

Become a Supporter!

Chip in for our monthly hosting fees

$9

Goal: $39