Time Chakra!

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
one month ago
414 posts

Time Chakra - So I did some chakra and aura clearing again, and somehow had to start thinking about time! We have a chakras for the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual, as well as chakras above that, which I think integrate us into the collective. Which makes me think we likely have a time chakra too, and maybe a time body? Which would explain, why I e.g. sometimes do a good spiritual clearing of my self, vamp up all my protections (asking for perfection), yet wake up the next morning , feelin g full of bad vibes again? Maybe forces that want to keep us down, simply attack from e.g. the future, at a point in the past, when we were not well protected yet? Affecting us in the now? So I now ask more specifically for protections across time too, against any attacks from the future or past, whenever in my timeline(s)? Or maybe I just watch too much Terminator???

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
one month ago
1,441 posts

Hi GoodEnergyhealing,

Long time, no see! I agree with you. I think our other lives can strongly influence this one, since time does not really exist outside our 3rd density reality, and they are all happening at once.

Sometimes, learning what happened in another life can end some kind of problem in this one.....see Dr. Brian Weiss's books and/or videos for past life regression cases that may prove this.

I also think 4th density entities that cannot get at us here in 3rd  density when we are awake may be able to affect us much more strongly when we are on the astral plane during sleep..... I experience the same thing you do and often have depression when I awaken...I can literally be a different person at 8 am than I am at 8 pm because of this. I think we may need stronger protections when asleep, but so far, have not found any that work for me.

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
one month ago
414 posts

Cheshire Cat:

I can literally be a different person at 8 am than I am at 8 pm because of this. I think we may need stronger protections when asleep, but so far, have not found any that work for me.

at 8am I am a terror! lol

Well, I am hoping that with explicitly asking for protections across all my l timelines, there will be less meddling now with my past or future, but this morning I still woke up grumpy! But it has only been a day, so it might be healing crisis ;)

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
one month ago
1,441 posts

Please keep us posted on results you get by asking for protection across all time lines. I will try it also. 

Also, in psych, there is something called "morning depression", thought to be caused mostly by low blood sugar. It is suggested to keep a handful of nuts on your night stand and eat them right away on waking up. One YouTube spiritual teacher has said this is especially important for empaths!

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
one month ago
414 posts

will do! Well, if you do nto hear anything, things will likely just have gone back to normal grind. If I feel fabulous, I am more inclined to share :)

Another thing to consider when asking for protections is interdimensional mingling, and messing with soul parts we might have lost, or were stolen (across space and or time), and which have not been reunited with us yet....

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
one month ago
1,441 posts

I've read some on the idea of restoring parts of the soul, but I don't really understand it well. Most of what I read was by Mateo Sol at Lonerwolf.com. The other stuff I read was from  montalk.com in regard to how dark entities use the reincarnation trap to steal souls at death, which is terrifying, so I put it out of mind, since there seemed to be no solution, IF it's even true. I would welcome suggestions for understanding this concept better.

I tried this last night and slept much better than usual, but that may have been due to it being our first cool night in months. I don't remember any dreams, very unusual for me. One night is not nearly enough though.....

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
one month ago
414 posts

I reckon there is plenty of ways we can loose parts of your our selves/ soul. The classic, being in love, and giving one's heart away e.g. Or fear or doubts eating at our soul?. Or maybe even pathogens nibbling at our essence? They might only sequester away minute amounts, but it can accumulate over time? Sometimes I try to feel my wholeness, and am lead to allow for parts of me being elsewhere, or some other time, and when I allow for those, I feel more complete.... But I generally then just call them back, or ask for them to be freed, and or replaced, whatever is best for my highest possible Good!

That is great! S far I am still positive about this too! I definitely had more motivation today. My flat was a depressed mess the last few months, and I have done quite a bit of tidying and organizing the last couple of days, Also went to a little party today, and noticed there was no social anxiety prior! Might have been a first in the last 30+ years?  :)

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
one month ago
1,441 posts

Congrats on the success of the "clean your room" philosophy, lol, and in going to a party w/o anxiety. 

If fear is a way to lose part of your soul, then I am indeed in trouble. I have one major fear and it has kept me prisoner for almost 15 yrs. I will keep working on this protection and see how it goes....I hope it keeps working for you.

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
one month ago
1,441 posts

Despite asking for the protection through all times and places, I had an unpleasant dream, after which I woke up depressed. So, I did some research and found out to my surprise that nightmares are very often caused by the bedroom being too warm....that is definitely the case in the hot place I live in, since nobody here can afford to crank it down to the 66 degrees doctors recommend. I doubt that is your issue, since you are in a cool place, but thought I'd throw it out there for anyone else who reads this and sleeps in a 76 degree room like I do.

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
one month ago
414 posts

Cheshire Cat:

Despite asking for the protection through all times and places, I had an unpleasant dream, after which I woke up depressed. So, I did some research and found out to my surprise that nightmares are very often caused by the bedroom being too warm....that is definitely the case in the hot place I live in, since nobody here can afford to crank it down to the 66 degrees doctors recommend. I doubt that is your issue, since you are in a cool place, but thought I'd throw it out there for anyone else who reads this and sleeps in a 76 degree room like I do.

sorry to hear. My dreaming is still intense and exhausting, but it might still be healing crisis too :) Plus I am still waiting for a dead tooth to be extracted in three weeks, which might still act like a portal for neg energies, and am not 100% through with my niacin and sauna detox. Generally still relatively optimistic though that I'll regain the energy level prior to CFS now, and maybe more  :)

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
one month ago
1,441 posts

A dead tooth could cause these issues from toxicity. Do you have a copy of the book "Root Canal Cover Up" by George E. Meinig? If you can get ahold of one, there is a process for removing an extra slice of tissue throughout the excavation area that can be done in about 3 minutes after the tooth is extracted to greatly lessen any chance of further infection issues. It cost me only $20 extra to have the dentist do it and was worth it, since mouth infections can cause heart disease. 

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
one month ago
414 posts

yes, thanks, I read some stuff about it too. Think you are referring to the peridontal ligament? I already asked my dentist to be extra thorough in taking that out when we pull them :)

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 weeks ago
1,441 posts

I hope your tooth extraction went well! I don't even know what the periodontal ligament is, but in the book Root Canal Cover Up, they say to ask to have a certain amt. of tissue removed all around the hole, in case the infection has spread into it. I can't remember the exact amt. after such a long time. 

I have to report that things have not changed for me in my sleep, despite asking for that all around protection during waking and sleeping. I do feel more protected during the day though, and more joyful, but that may be because I added a second dose of ashwagandha during the day.

I still have nightmares. Writing them down for this experiment has helped me notice a definite theme I had not noticed before though...In most of them, I am fighting evil, while others stand passively by doing nothing. My dreams used to be all white and now they are all the blue that occurs just after sunset. 

If you have had success, please detail how you did it. :-) 

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 weeks ago
414 posts

Heya, it has been up and down. But the ups were higher than in a long time. Energy almost as high/ normal, as pre my CFS days! Got up an hour earlier than usual for a whole week... Also some clients commented , that my energy felt stronger and effective. I also noticed that when keeping the time factor in my mind, some negative client energies seemed to yield quicker? But after a few days in the good zone, I have had mostly normal (low-ish) energy days since. Initially it seemed due to the increased higher energy through-put? I also dropped some herbal remedies (some of which I had been taking for years), as not sure, if they actually might hinder a complete healing? (milk thistle, ashwaghanda, rhodiola, dandeloin, cistus). So there might be some withdrawl happening too? Plus had the teeth finally out on thursday....

My sleep has not changed yet! I was hoping that as soon as the dead tooth would be out - No more exhausting dreams! but alas, not yet! But then, now my body has to heal the cavitations left by the pulled roots first, so I should be patient I think!

If there is no further improvement within another couple of weeks, I might try Hypothalmapath? Was mentioned in a FB health group, that it had helped cure restless sleep... Ships form US I think though, and German customs like to stop oversees packages, and make you travel to their offices for an hour each way, to pay customs duty there. :)

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 weeks ago
1,441 posts

I can't speak for all of those herbs, but dropping Ashwagandha produces a mild withdrawal for me. Rhodiola raised my blood pressure a lot, which might raise your energy, if yours is normally low. Milk thistle can remove your meds, so if you were taking any, they may seem stronger now. It also heals the liver, so if you needed that, you may want to take a substitute like NAC, MCP, or S-acetyl glutathione. I am currently lowering my dose of Mg threonate and the withdrawal has caused me to go back to only 4 hrs. sleep. 

I have not heard of Hypothalmapath, but it sounds very interesting. Thanks. I will look into it. As you know, the HPA axis is strongly implicated in both of our illnesses, since CFS and FMS are "sister" illnesses, with a 70%  overlap in symptoms and almost certainly the same etiology. IMO, that would be dysautonomia. Finally there are some researchers focusing on this idea, and 2 programs to treat it, though they both require a large time commitment and lots of self-discipline. One is called ANS Rewire, and the other is Gupta Amygdala Retraining. 

updated by @cheshire-cat: 11/30/19 12:03:28PM
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 weeks ago
1,441 posts

Hi GEH,

Just looked up Hypothalmapath. I really wish I could try this, since I have severe problems in regulating my temperature to the point where it has become dangerous on occassion and prevented any sleep many times. I also have all the other issues mentioned. However, it has Panax Ginseng and Glycyrrhiza which both raise blood pressure, Ginkgo which makes me jittery, Vit. B6 which I was forbidden to take ever again due to toxic neuropathy, and Senna which is a potent laxative. I know it is homeopathic, so it is unlikely to produce any of the symptoms that those actual whole products do, but I would love to see how you do on it first before risking all of that!

If you decide to try it, please do keep in touch and let me know how it goes. I read some reviews, and while mostly very good, they were not specific at all as to what it did.

updated by @cheshire-cat: 11/30/19 12:38:31PM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
one week ago
1,065 posts

@goodenergyhealing :

I wanted to add my two cents on the initial part of your post eventhough I think you and C. Cat already covered some great analysis. And sorry if this is dark subject matter for some. But there are those of us who experience and deal with energy drain daily. And it is most inexplicable when it happens after having a good day or after cleansing your vibration.

But through what I have experienced, I think it is very difficult to clear yourself and maintain a high vibration for very long. Sometimes it's just people who get in the way and pull from you. But more often than not I think energy drain is from the unexplained and unseen. I think unexplained things and circumstances are constantly after us to get in our way. I feel any energy worker is a target by unseen things. And the more adept and aware you become, the more you are a target. I don't think it's so much of a time manipulation thing as you noted. I think it's much more basic: There are things/entities that influence and bring down humanity as their main function. And those of us with abilities are most able to detect and potentially learn how to eradicate them. It stands to reason that they would want to use their depleting influence on us while able. And that enables them to keep energy workers in a confused, weakened, and sometimes depressed/unhealthy state. Their goal is to keep us in a lowered vibrational state so that we are not able to be strong and healthy enough to effect other humans in a positive way.

I agree with C.Cat that some of these suckers are able to attack and weaken us in our dreams and sleep. But there are also some that are here in our awake world as well. And I have noticed that they get provoked and start to show themselves the more we become enlightened on the subject. I've literally had lights flicker and banging on the walls near me after having an "a-ha" moment while reading up on this subject matter.

updated by @hop-daddy: 12/02/19 02:45:03PM
Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
one week ago
414 posts

@hop-daddy

yeah, I fully agree that Light can trigger resistance, in the outside, as well as the inside. I find I kinda go with the tides though/ where Spirit takes me. This year I e.g. mostly concentrated on the physical, doing several types of detox, and just observed what it did on spiritual levels on the side. Before I would concentrate a lot on how client energies affected me. Currently it is all about my energies again, understanding more what happens in my energy bodies, and what might keep them from working at their (current) best potential? Next months I might be battling intergalactic archons again, who knows :)

I still think the time thing is more than a fad though, and it keeps on coming back into the front of my mind (especially when doing healing work). But it might fall down like a house of cards in just a few days? Would be annoying, cause it was fun to think myself a 'time lord' ;), but I shall survive that too.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
one week ago
1,065 posts

@goodenergyhealing :

Your time chakra concept is fascinating. I'm more of a believer in negs manipulating our dreams and planting seeds to cause chaos and negative energy. I have read quite a bit on this and experienced it myself. But, it had never occurred to me to consider time manipulation. 

If you don't  mind, I'd love to hear about your energy detox plans. I'm curious what works for you. I'm starting to notice some of my tried and true methods are not as effective as they once were.

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
one week ago
414 posts

@hop-daddy

my energy detox is the same as always, grounding and having a standing prayer, asking that negative energies be removed asap please. The detoxing I did was physical, so chelating heavy metals, glyphosate, aluminum, etc. And for the last few weeks I ramped it up further, by adding larger doses of niacin and doing more sauna (to excrete via sweat too). Had a theory, that toxins enable neg energies to remain in the body, or act as portals for more to come in.

I then also found a few larger entities (I was not able to see before, for whatever reason?), at the edges of my aura bodies, and removed them. About the same times as i had the revelation about potential manipulations across time lines.

Next I  concentrated on tiny, microscopic (or even smaller) neg energies.

The last few days it has dawned on me, that I have been self restricting my healing potential. I kept on holding on to the concept, that underneath it all, my bodies must be perfect. They are just disturbed by neg energies, toxins, etc, or do not have enough tools, like vitamins, minerals, etc, to work at their optimal. You know the usual alternative healing gospel! I think to understand now though that that is BS. Humanity e.g. invents and releases into the environment thousands of new (untested) chemical compounds annually. How would our DNA know how to deal with them (even if our nutrition were pristine, and let's say we slept in an EMF shielded bedroom)? Also before the industrial age, it would have meant, that any human with enough access to food and sufficient shelter, plus no wars or other aggression, should have grown to 120yo? So once I understood that my bodies are fallible, and that they do not just require a bit more (healing)energy and cleansing, but potentially upgrades, retraining, uploads of new skills, etc. I feel much better. I feel now that I have been asking the impossible of my bodies for the last 20 years. To be perfectly healthy and strong, heal themselves, etc.  I manifested tiredness and depression though, and was hence constantly frustrated with my bodies....

BUT as always, I will need to observe all this for another few weeks, and see if the energy uplift holds steady, or even improves....

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Store

• empath book

Become a Supporter!

Chip in for our monthly hosting fees

$9

Goal: $39