Mood Changes

aj86
@aj86
2 weeks ago
28 posts

Is it normal for an empath to have moods that change from one extreme to the another one day to the next?

So_exausted_from_users
So_exausted_from_users
@so-exausted-from-users
2 weeks ago
58 posts
If it is only a day between massive emotional changes your lucky..
I can have several at the same time and have to sit down and figure out who belongs to what emotion.
There are days where I feel like I am the world garbage can for all unwanted emotions..
I really wish people would owe their own emotions it would make things easier..
But yes.. empaths can feel so many emotions and have massive emotional changes depending upon what is going on, who is around and who either enters or exists your aura field.
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 weeks ago
1,046 posts
Yes. I pick up emotional energy from my surroundings. From humans, spirit. Anywhere where there is too much energy. One minute I can be happy. Going about my business then wham. I get hit with something that can change my mood instantly. I've had to learn about my own emotions. Had to look deep into my own pain and traumas in order to find out what was mine and what was coming from something or someone else. It's been a long road. I'm still learning. And it still happens. It always will. The thing that makes it easier to handle it that I KNOW what's happening and feel myself change and KNOW it's not coming from me and start 'looking' for the cause.
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 weeks ago
1,059 posts

@aj86 :

Yes. And quite often you will have multiple mood changes in the same day. It depends on the environment you're in and whether there are difficult people energies around you. And then if you are going through a period of unbalance and low vibration your shield is down and you'll be even more influenced by moods around you. 

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 weeks ago
1,059 posts

I should also mention what I call empath burnout. This is when you've been exposed to a lot of energies and stress for days or weeks. And you may not have been able to do the grounding necessary to stay ahead of those energies. And you get pushed down the down spiral from all the low energy you take in and become very cranky, sad, and burned out. During this phase, you become very sensitive, moody, and depressed and tend to overreact to what goes on around you.

Despite the obvious frustration and pain that results from empath burnout, we all go through it. The goal is to keep up with self-care and grounding so that you avoid an empath burnout episode. But sometimes its inevitable. 

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Store

• empath book

Become a Supporter!

Chip in for our monthly hosting fees

$7

Goal: $39