Gratitude for I Can Feel Your Pain

Matthew Elsey
Matthew Elsey
@matthew-elsey
2 months ago
9 posts

I met my first Empath in August this year. He is a wonderful man, and has helped me emmensly. In my personal opinion I am also an Empath and have been since birth, but was un-aware; no really I didn't have a clue, I'm forty five.

As a confused child I heard 'I love you' and felt hate and disdane. When I said 'I love you' I felt a feeling of dis-belief and doubt. When I am close to a person, touching them I feel their craving, as if It is my own.

If these things are true what more could be true. I was alone, I have no contact with my family. I thought they just didn't love me, but how must it have been for them to have their deepest fears reflected to them whenever I was there. To know that I could see every lie they said.

I would arrive with joy in my heart, to feel revulsion and fear behind my mother's false smile. If you attempt to show someone the truth, and the acceptance of that truth will cause pain, they will refuse to accept that truth, and actively fight it. I represented truth so they fought me.

Everything I knew about myself has to be re-evaluated. The possibility that almost all my past emotional connections have created false mirror image, emotional fractures, from the person that I was closest to at the time, is a real possibility. I am not seeking pity. In this moment I feel stronger than I have ever felt in my whole life. I am not alone anymore.

I have always asked the question 'Why' ? And never had a satisfactory answer. Now I have my answer, because I am an Empathic Human. Now I must build a new life. Thank you for listening. I hope in the future I can listen to you too.

I love your book Elise, it was in many ways a revelation and I can highly recommend it. The volume dial visualisation is proving very effective, as is the snow plough. Thank you for righting it.

Love Matthew.

EliseLebeau
EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
2 months ago
449 posts

Wow @matthew-elsey

This post made me cry tears of sadness for your painful experiences and tears of deep gratitude because my book helped you. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. 

It's hard being like us but we will prevail.  

--

Elise Lebeau, Ph.D. Professional Intuitive
http://www.EliseLebeau.com

PS: Get your your own signature! Become a Supporter
So_exausted_from_users
So_exausted_from_users
@so-exausted-from-users
2 months ago
58 posts
Judith Orloft Md. book changed me in the same way ..
I was almost 44 when I finally understood that I was a
N empath.. it has been part of a change in me that I can discribe. Mine is half hereditary half trauma and to now that I can teach my dad and the guy I am involved with to understand what they are and why they have always been different is a massive reward.. dad at 70 is finally understanding who he is.
Matthew Elsey
Matthew Elsey
@matthew-elsey
2 months ago
9 posts

Ahh I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset anyone Elise. Reading my post back, it is a little raw. You gave me the confidence to write the truth of how I felt.

Your comment 'Its hard being like us' made me cry.

Judith Orloff's book looks very interesting thanks for recommending it. So_exhausted.

Love Matthew 

So_exausted_from_users
So_exausted_from_users
@so-exausted-from-users
2 months ago
58 posts
No problem, if you ever need any more information please message me.
I am not sure where you live, I live in Canada and Judith Orloft lives in California. She is trying to change the system exists and get more of the mental health system to recognize that an empath is a valid medical condition. That we don't need to be drugged up till we can't feel our abilities and just shells of who we are but actually people who have rights to be taught to help us understand. Help understanding how to ground ourselves with pills or hemp gummies but naturally. For mental health and helping empaths learn, we are all different and what works on one can cause very different reaction in another.

For the person who cried I am pretty sure that you didn't upset them, they cried not because you said anything wrong but because they identified with you. They understood where you are coming from and most likely have gone through same experience as you. There is a good chance they felt your energy in your story and the pain you have gone through. Empaths are truly special because they feel so much more even from a simple hello handshake. There are days where I feel like the world's emotional garbage can and all the emotions people are running from in my case I get, but you learn how to ground, let it ride over and the reward in my case I usually have grown in my empath abilities and spiritually. I don't believe in God but in energy forces from crystals healing and spiritual awakening in my intuition and my soul understand what my mind knowing. It is truly amazing each time it happens. I only learn in my 40's to stop fighting my empath half and in the last year and a half everything has changed.
EliseLebeau
EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
2 months ago
449 posts

Matthew Elsey:

Ahh I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset anyone Elise. Reading my post back, it is a little raw. You gave me the confidence to write the truth of how I felt.

Your comment 'Its hard being like us' made me cry.

Judith Orloff's book looks very interesting thanks for recommending it. So_exhausted.

Love Matthew 

Those were GOOD TEARS!  I love raw, it's super healthy ;)

--

Elise Lebeau, Ph.D. Professional Intuitive
http://www.EliseLebeau.com

PS: Get your your own signature! Become a Supporter
Matthew Elsey
Matthew Elsey
@matthew-elsey
6 days ago
9 posts

So_exausted_from_users: No problem, if you ever need any more information please message me. I am not sure where you live, I live in Canada and Judith Orloft lives in California. She is trying to change the system exists and get more of the mental health system to recognize that an empath is a valid medical condition. That we don't need to be drugged up till we can't feel our abilities and just shells of who we are but actually people who have rights to be taught to help us understand. Help understanding how to ground ourselves with pills or hemp gummies but naturally. For mental health and helping empaths learn, we are all different and what works on one can cause very different reaction in another. For the person who cried I am pretty sure that you didn't upset them, they cried not because you said anything wrong but because they identified with you. They understood where you are coming from and most likely have gone through same experience as you. There is a good chance they felt your energy in your story and the pain you have gone through. Empaths are truly special because they feel so much more even from a simple hello handshake. There are days where I feel like the world's emotional garbage can and all the emotions people are running from in my case I get, but you learn how to ground, let it ride over and the reward in my case I usually have grown in my empath abilities and spiritually. I don't believe in God but in energy forces from crystals healing and spiritual awakening in my intuition and my soul understand what my mind knowing. It is truly amazing each time it happens. I only learn in my 40's to stop fighting my empath half and in the last year and a half everything has changed.

I have read your response a number of times So_exausted_from_users it hasn't felt right to reply till now. Your reference to the mental health system rang very true and gave me a snap shot of perhaps shared experience even though I live in Wales UK. In fact the entire response I could have written myself today but not two months ago. As you can probably appreciate this was a touch erie two months ago, but a lot has happened since then.

It was good to be able to relate and see that I am perhaps not a freak of nature and that it was not all "In my head."  So thank you for that. The idea that being an Empath is a valid medical condition is intriguing. I suffer from bipolar disorder. And have been able to reduce the amount of medication I need to cope. Actually knowing that the panic attack I was feeling on the bus wasn't "Mine" and being able to use Elises volume (God sent) technique to literally turn down the emotions of the people on the bus and in other ocean of emotion environments has reduced my overall mood swings to a more manageable level.

All in all apart from my Father dieing it's been a good two months. He had been miserable since my Mother died in March and kinda gave up.

Matthew

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Store

• empath book

Become a Supporter!

Chip in for our monthly hosting fees

$9

Goal: $39