Feeling a person's energy at end-of-life

JustMe
JustMe
@justme
6 days ago
21 posts

My dad passed away in May. He was 89. He was such a special person with a loving, gentle soul. He passed away from complications after a heart stent procedure. He was unconscious for several days before he passed - he never actually woke up after the procedure. My wife and I flew to see him (we're in a different state). The day we got there, we walked into the room and I touched his arm. I immediately felt his every. It was familiar and recognizable as my dad - soothing, steady, warm. The next day or possibly the 3rd day, we got to his room and I touched him, but I no longer felt him. His skin was warm and the hair on his arm felt right, like his arm, but I couldn't feel his energy. It was several more days before he passed, but I keep wondering if he'd already left his body close to the time when I stopped feeling his energy.

Has anyone else here had a similar experience?

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
6 days ago
943 posts

In my experience his spirit had left.  I am sorry for your loss.

JustMe
JustMe
@justme
5 days ago
21 posts
Nocturne's Angel:

In my experience his spirit had left.  I am sorry for your loss.

Thank you. I keep thinking about that. I'm so grateful that I got to be there before he left. I hope he heard all the things we said to him during those days. I really miss him.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Store

• empath book

Become a Supporter!

Chip in for our monthly hosting fees

$7

Goal: $39