Very unempathic: venting, getting worked up and upsetting people

Chrisis
Chrisis
@chrisis
3 months ago
90 posts

I'm quite fast getting worked up in discussion, getting stubborn about something, getting loud and into fight mode because I have the impression I will be walked over and have difficulty to wind down again when "started". Can anyone relate? How do you deal with this?

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
1,046 posts
Hi. Well kind of. I get switch on when I converse with a narcissist. Its an all out loss of being in control of myself, instant aggression and anger. Which is never mine. It's an energy transference that I can't control. I know how I usually am with a non narcissistic person when in some sort of conflict. When I have no control then it's coming from somewhere else. If you havent done so yet you might want to learn how to clear your energy of connections of other humans. I can feel when something isn't right in my energy, especially when dealing with a narcessist. I have to sever all energy connections to that person before I feel right again. I suspect you have many connections to humans of that sort. I did a complete root removal of everyone I know from present day to my childhood and I can tell you it was a big job and i found so many deep roots embedded in my energy, transferring energy to me via these cords and roots. So a lot of my reactions to situations, my emotions weren't actually mine. It's the only way I could find myself and why I reacted to certain situations the way I did. I clear my energy on a regular basis although not as much as I used to. 🙄🙂
Chrisis
Chrisis
@chrisis
3 months ago
90 posts
Hello @womanwhowalks
I don't know, if this only happens to me when talking to a narcissitic person, perhaps I'm getting triggered by something in certain situations. One of my parents used to wind me up on purpose, perhaps I'm just repeating this setting.
Removing roots is surely a good reminder, I've been neglecting this. Anyway removing roots from childhood on is something I haven't done so far. Should be a good idea, thank you for reminding.❤️
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
1,046 posts
Lol...all I mean is that you have links to people who may be linked to narcessists,or you've encountered someone who IS a narcissist and has linked to you without you knowing...or it's a buildup of many connections feeding your energy with information and emotions not yours. Just do some energy work on yourself and find out. Or all the above...lol...
michelle
@michelle
3 months ago
252 posts

@chrisis I'm working on same thing, currently, trying to cut off any reaction from me before it happens.

Working hard to keep the frontal lobes online and not get triggered. Breathing to stimulate the vagus nerve helps much. Can do this w/out the other noticing and I need about 12 sets of in/out.

Honestly, I'm just fed up with loosing energy because another is pushing buttons. Voice in my head is saying, "Don't go there. It really isn't important."

And, "Let them have the last word.".....that stops it in it's tracks.

Hang in there, sister. Your energy is too precious!

--

I was abandoned by wolves and raised by my parents.

updated by @michelle: 09/06/19 10:16:17AM
michelle
@michelle
2 months ago
252 posts

@womanwhowalks said: "I did a complete root removal of everyone I know from present day to my childhood and I can tell you it was a big job and i found so many deep roots embedded in my energy, transferring energy to me via these cords and roots. So a lot of my reactions to situations, my emotions weren't actually mine. It's the only way I could find myself and why I reacted to certain situations the way I did. I clear my energy on a regular basis although not as much as I used to. 🙄🙂"

Can you give me more depth on your proceedure for this? Do you have to bring to mind everyone, one at a time or can this be done all together? I'm in a down phase and my visualization is a bit foggy right now.

--

I was abandoned by wolves and raised by my parents.

updated by @michelle: 09/10/19 07:41:49AM

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Store

• empath book

Become a Supporter!

Chip in for our monthly hosting fees

$7

Goal: $39