5 G Technology

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 months ago
945 posts

Is your area using 5G?

What are your thoughts/views on 5G technology?

michelle
@michelle
4 months ago
252 posts
5G is another harmful technology being shoved down our throats. Derrick Broze of, The Conscious Resistance, has done many pod casts on 5G, over the past year, if any are interested:

--

I was abandoned by wolves and raised by my parents.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 months ago
1,438 posts

Hi Nocturne's Angel,

Three weeks after our smart meter was installed, I started having severe insomnia. I did not know what it was back then...we were one of the first areas to get them.

Two years ago we were hit by a Hurricane and lost power for six days. Instead of being anxious and too hot to sleep, I slept all night long for the first time in ages. As soon as power came on, I went back to having insomnia.

I have a good friend who has insulated all her electric wiring, removed all electric items from her bedroom and turns off the breaker to it at night, put a Farraday cage around her bed, gave up cable TV and put her computer back on Ethernet. This was all after she bought a house with only one neighbor across the street, and none on the other three sides to help protect her from the effects. She has had NAET treatments for Wifi, but is still having trouble, since she must use wifi when at work. She is now looking to use radiant barrier insulation in her roof and under her walls to stop it. This is all with 4G....

5G is much stronger, is not really needed, as far as I can tell, and will be in front of every 3rd house, without any proof it is safe. I have read that fiber optics will accomplish the same things they want from 5G, but without the health risks, so why not do that? Sure, its expensive, but so is putting those boxes on all our light poles. With more extreme weather, fiber optics makes more sense too. Please post any facts that contradict this...I would really like to know.

If you are familiar with U.N. Agenda 21 or 30, some people think 5G is intended as the kill shot for a depopulation agenda. I don't know. As far as my empath spidey sense goes, I have felt for quite awhile that a huge CME will be the kill shot.

Australia is one place that has banned 5G until it sees what happens, but my understanding is that the satellites which handle it will beam it all over the world and there will be no escape. What can we do about it, and what do you feel is the real scoop on it? 

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
1,060 posts

From what I've read, we don't even know for sure that wi-fi is safe. This 5G sounds dangerous, rushed to market, and poorly tested. Although there are a few European countries who have temporarily banned the roll-out until health risks can be better tested. But here's a cut and paste of info. from the article below:

“5G cancer” is actually a thing. Some countries have even blocked trials and banned upgrades.

5G technology will operate in the 30 to 300 GHz radio band, while 4G tops out at around 6 GHz. Once wireless “G” technology was initiated, we began exposure to frequencies akin to microwaves at 1 billion cps. We, animals and the environment have all been at risk. 4G was bad enough, but 5G takes the game to a whole new level of insanity.

While 4G’s wavelengths travel along the surface of the skin, with 5Gs our skin will absorb the emissions, causing it to rise in temperature. 5G will be like turning on your microwave, opening its door and leaving it on for the rest of your life. (Its effect to eyes and nervous system would also be unprecedented).

https://www.timesnewspapers.com/webster-kirkwoodtimes/is-technology-g-worth-more-than-our-lives/article_a8c6e8da-936c-11e9-9624-672007aeb46c.html

michelle
@michelle
4 months ago
252 posts
5G Super-Hotspots
will be
the most dangerous
places on Earth

State of the Nation

The deployment of 5G continues unabated across the USA in spite of zero mandatory health and safety testing being conducted.

This illegal roll-out is focusing on the largest urban centers and especially high-profile venues that can be used as an advertisement for how ‘awesome’ 5G is [NOT].

It will be these specially chosen venues where smartphone users can play with their own portable Internet of Things (IoT)… at the expense of everyone else in those 5G super-hotspots.

5G Super-Hotspots

It is also these same venues that will be turned into extremely dangerous 5G super-hotspots.

The primary reason for this eventuality is because the level of 5G technology necessary for the Internet of Things to operate with any degree of success is completely off the charts.

Truly, it’s no small feat to power up the IoT to the point that it functions at the lofty (and impractical) standards conceived by the IT, WiFi and Telecom Industries.

The IT scientists and electrical engineers who have designed these slowly evolving 5G networks know that they will not work as engineered.

That’s because of the unique environmental obstacles that exist in every locale where 5G is planned.

The resulting technological obstacles are such that a “one size fits all” approach WILL NOT WORK.

What this inevitable predicament translates to is that every locale will require its own customized 5G network configuration.

What this really means is that wherever the 5G hucksters choose to showcase 5G and the IoT, those locales and venues will be transformed into highly radioactive 5G super-hotspots.

Continue reading:
[Includes informational flyers to post]
https://tinyurl.com/y6j4bckh

--

michelle
@michelle
4 months ago
252 posts
FYI for those interested:

7/25/19

Hello friends,

You may have heard of 5G, it stands for fifth-generation cellular wireless technology. At a February 2019 US Senate hearing, the wireless industry was forced to admit they have no safety studies on 5G, and don’t plan to do any. Meanwhile, there are thousands of independent studies concluding that wireless radiation causes biological harm. Despite this, the wireless industry is working with government to deploy 5G without our consent. 

As you know I have been fighting to expose the dangers associated with the ongoing 5g roll out. Since October 2018 I have been visiting Houston City Council and sharing information related to the privacy, health, and local power complaints associated with the current 5g technology. 

I have done dozens of reports discussing the facts around 5g, including that hundreds of scientists from 40 different countries have reached out to the United Nations and the FCC, asking them to consider health risks and environmental issues before rapidly deploying 5G -- because these researchers have studies that show adverse biological and health effects from EMF sources. 

So what can we do about this impending danger?

It's time to better understand the dangers of 5G and learn how to implement better solutions in your community! As part of my effort to raise awareness on 5g technology I have joined the upcoming FREE online summit, 5g (Wireless) Crisis Summit from August 26 - September 1, 2019! 

Join the 5G Crisis summit to discover:

• 5G defined: research, facts and awareness

• Science about the dangers of 5G and EMF radiation

• Sources of wireless radiation and "dirty electricity" in your home

• Link between 5G, Al and global surveillance

• How groups and individuals are successfully opposing 5G

• Simple, empowering actions you can take, here and now

• Individual solutions and safer, revolutionary technologies

• And more!

Your hosts for this event are Josh del Sol and Sayer Ji, two iconic health advocates who are known for changing the way we view and achieve improved health and happiness. Join us for this summit and become a part of the movement dedicated to empowering humanity!

Don't forget to REGISTER TODAY for the FREE The 5G Crisis Summit!

Until next week, Remember,

You Are Powerful, You Are Beautiful, You Are Free

- Derrick Broze

Founder, Editor TCRN

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LINK TO REGISTER FOR FREE 5G SUMMIT:

https://the5gsummit.com/?idev_id=25758

--

Kate T
Kate T
@kate
4 months ago
158 posts

I just want to say... my mother and her family side used to pick and use the medicinal plant Centaurium erythraea (european centaury) from under electricity pylons (they tended to grow under those), which have been around for the 40 years in some countries or more, unchanged, still working. Sometimes certain frequencies just 'go through us' and don't really affect us, but needless to say that negating the reality of their influence in some cases, and worse, choosing not to talk about how well or badly calibrated they are, really fuels peoples' 'conspiracy theories'. And yet you get people who just hear it and don't want to believe it. Like... ok?

Similarly, I lived near a telephone central in my 1st year of university where they redirected calls and such. My phone got completely effed up for the first 3 days I went there and I couldn't call people while being in that dorm. Or when I managed to I kept hearing bleeps and sounds, and one of my colleagues had the same issue. We asked around and got told 'calling function issues' are common there sometimes, especially during busy periods such as new year, even though the phone central was quite some metres away!! There were a few block in-between, but to no avail. Coincidentally, that year was my worst year of university in terms of physical and 'mental' health... of course it was influenced by other factors, however, I am well aware of how important ambient factors and sources of electricity are for me. 

I came to completely dismiss people choosing to negate these things. The attitude of negating someone's experience or emotions, when the person says they've lived through it and saw things one way, is simply stupid. This is what signals me ignorance... A truly intelligent person understand there is a seed of truth in all experiences no matter how they later get retold or interpreted... the little things that affect us, cumulatively, can be acknowledged, but then completed with an affirmation such as 'in a healthy state, we overcome them naturally/they don't affect us much'; but heh, seems like negating everything saves some people energy when they chose not to bother; which in itself is also an illusion they live in. 

So with 5G, the Chinese government decided to test it on a remote village in the mountains and wrote about them with the words 'most fast-forward village' or something on those lines. Those people have never seen internet before or cars. 

Needless to say, one must live under a rock to not understand why the Chinese government would chose a remote village with people who've never been exposed before to these, to first test 5G. 

Even when you don't know about something, you can just read how it's being used or presented to get a fairly good idea of its nature and state at the moment. I believe it can be made 'safe', but hehe, you know dams were supposed to have passage ways for fish; in many non first-world countries, and even in those, they won't bother with correctly designing them. Once again, this attitude...

I'm not the most sensitive of the bunch so there might be people here reading this and thinking 'these poor clueless noobs, not feeling what we feel in connection to electro-magnetism'. I have to say, I once got this odd comforting feeling when looking at old pictures from previously vegetated areas close to the mountains. The best way I can describe it is the air, the atmosphere in itself felt more dense and rich. It was a picture of my old town. I am not sure if the cue was directly visual or sensorial of another nature, but maybe both. I did not touch the picture. Now the air in my hometown, by comparison, is 'thinned', overcharged. I think it enables faster communication, maybe it works for faster mental communication too, but I do not like it more, it is way more tiring what we have nowadays. It was the first time I ever got such an idea in my head and no one else has described it to me in that way. Maybe it was just an idea, but these things remain way too vivid and real, and rare, to dismiss them; they leave a gap in your knowledge and in what you are told, that you try to find answers for. There could be some scientific explanations too, like humidity levels, also linked to the amount of vegetation present. I believed it was linked to electricity and communications; and this brings us back to the topic of 5G...

Fast and efficient communication is nice, but you wish people kept some sort of consideration for the more 'abstract' concepts and considered people's pleads to properly test something before implementing it, preferably with their accord. Chances are they've been testing this already for years without telling people, as this is what tends to happen. Similar extremely advanced military equipment has been and is being tested without people's knowledge; in fact, our knowledge gap in terms of military equipment is around 30 years, I was told. Let that sink in for a bit. That's where the funding and testing goes, until they decide 'it's safe for the public'. I don't know about that. 

updated by @kate: 08/07/19 03:07:51PM
michelle
@michelle
3 months ago
252 posts
IMPORTANT INDEPENDENT study by Chicago Tribune:

--

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Store

• empath book

Become a Supporter!

Chip in for our monthly hosting fees

$7

Goal: $39