Question for all with clair smelling

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
7 months ago
787 posts

I was wondering if anyone out there can smell cancer...and if so, can describe the smell? I have searched for info on this an can only find discussions about dogs smelling it. And other discussions that humans cannot smell it (eye roll). Any input will be greatly appreciated

Blessings

updated by @cat-whisperer: 06/11/19 01:01:05AM
IIMB_Alicia
IIMB_Alicia
@iimb-alicia
7 months ago
6 posts

I can't claim to be able smell cancer, because I've never tried to, but I found this article that may be of interest. In it, the person the described the breath of some with cancer as " hav[ing] a creamy yeast smell but as the volatile compounds get in the air and become subtler, more layers reveal a mucous and salt smell. "

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/heal-the-mind-heal-the-body/201809/can-humans-smell-cancer

michelle
@michelle
7 months ago
253 posts
Interesting article.

I had an aquaintenance whose husband died of cancer...I became friends with her after that and she used a large ionizer to remove the smell from his illness. What that smell was like, I cannot say.

--

I was abandoned by wolves and raised by my parents.
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
7 months ago
787 posts
@iimb-alicia
Thank you soooo much! That is the exactly what I needed to find out :)
@moonshine
Yes, some can smell things that no one else can...from the spiritual world (clairolfaction) as well as physical. I can do both, hence the question being asked ;)

Blessings
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
7 months ago
787 posts

@moonshine I also have a very sensitive taste. It comes in handy when I have something at a restaurant and I would like to duplicate it at home....although I still haven’t figured out the secret recipe for KFC chicken, lol.

As far as smell, I can smell when my Mom comes to visit me...she passed away in 2011. She used to visit quite often, but not as frequently as she used to. I have also smelled when someone is about to have a blown tire on more than one occasion. This has saved me from getting hit with a semi truck tire. I have also detected natural gas leaks by the road and fires before anyone else knows. My husband jokes about it and calls me a bloodhound, lol.

I don’t frequent here as often as I used to, but I wanted to welcome you to the forum. I like you moniker too.

Blessings

updated by @cat-whisperer: 05/21/19 05:52:48PM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
7 months ago
1,064 posts

Animals, particularly dogs have been known to smell diseases such as cancer. But I think some of this appears to be animal intuition. I've noticed in my own dogs that they will poke their nose to investigate a stomach ache or musscle pull in the other. And I would think illness or injury like that would not produce a smell. I also don't know if humans can "smell" that way either. But physical empaths can sense and zero in on pain centers and know where someone hurts. And I believe it was @cheshire-cat who was telling me she was able to see in her minds eye an alert to someone having early stage cancer. I've also heard this from many others. So I think we can have abilities in these ways to detect disease. But if anyone can truly smell it, I'd be interested in learning more.

I did want to say that people going through chemo generally have very funky breath and body odor as a result of the drugs. That would be an obvious case of smelling someone battling cancer if you were to pass them in a room. And then there is also old people smell that can be especially pungent and exacerbated by disease: https://www.agingcare.com/articles/old-person-smell-174839.htm

updated by @hop-daddy: 05/24/19 03:32:41PM
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
6 months ago
787 posts
@hop-daddy
I think you are right. As being a physical empath, it is probably more to do with intuition...and that manifests with me through smelling. Im sure with others, it would manifest as whatever their strong sense is....seeing, hearing, etc

Blessings

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Store

• empath book

Become a Supporter!

Chip in for our monthly hosting fees

$9

Goal: $39