Help on some sort of dark entity?

LoconnorO
LoconnorO
@loconnoro
7 months ago
171 posts

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've posted on here. I hope everyone is doing well! I've recently been having very odd experiences. I never used to believe in dark entities attaching themselves to people until recently. Somehow we accidentally pulled it off of someone (we were involved and really trying to help this person) and when it got off of her, everyone around her started having odd urges to harm themselves, myself included. Its a long story, but if anyone has any resources for possible "demonic" attachment or anything of that sort (doesn't have to be demons) I would love to look more into this. It's attachted to a friend and that friend is losing himself and I need to find a way to help him... Sorry for such an odd post, and I'll explain it if anyone needs to hear it (it's a very long story) but I would really appreciate any resources any of you wonderful people who have most likely experienced more than me can provide! Thank you in advance!

updated by @loconnoro: 06/11/19 06:14:42AM
michelle
@michelle
7 months ago
228 posts

For the most part, attached spirits [dead dudes] will have a resonating emotion with the living host. It is this resonance that initially attracts the spirit to the host, and then keeps it attached. 

Also, if it's not demonic and a dead person, and say that dead person liked drugs or alcohol, the living host will crave these things even if they never touched the stuff before.

This is why I am not interested in contacting any dead relatives or whoever. It is why I don't bother with mediums because I don't know who they're in contact with.

Here's part of a depossesion session with Dr. William Baldwin:

Willam Baldwin's Manual: https://tinyurl.com/y6ng76nw

--

I was abandoned by wolves and raised by my parents.

updated by @michelle: 04/16/19 04:14:55PM
michelle
@michelle
7 months ago
228 posts
@loconnoro

Sorry, I'm always thinking of stuff after.

If this is a dark entity, or even a once human who aligned themselves with darkness [they would be controlled by the same thing], then this would be beyond your capacity to help remove or get the [human] spirit to leave....I say this because of your original disbelief....How can you deal with what you never were aware of?

What your friend could do is make their self unpalatable to the dark entity. This would be ongoing self work! They must do a great deal of interior work, rooting out various programming, becoming aware of their shadow sides and realigning diet to reflex purity, and detoxing. Daily, morning drinks of clean water and chlorella powder is good for this and highly nutritious.

Relying on smudgging, crystals, etc. Would be bring, if anything, temporary relief. Interior work, and growing self awareness is what will deter re-attachment.

The video I gave above gives clues as to how/ why a human spirit attaches. The book gives info on this also.

Keep yourself safe and learn/grow awareness also.

Be strong and don't flich in it's presence. I've had my own battles with dark entities and this song helps ramp up a feeling of resistance in me:

[aonréad]
Óró ‘Sé do bheatha ‘bhaile,
[gach duine] Anois ar theacht an tsamhraidh!

[curfá]
Anois ar theacht an tsamhraidh!

‘Sé do bheatha a bhean ba léanmhar,
B’é ár gcreach tú bheith i ngéibhinn,
Do dhúiche bhreá i seilibh meirleach...
Is tú díolta leis na Gallaibh!

[curfá]

Tá Gráinne Mhaol ag teacht thar sáile,
Óglaigh armtha léi mar gharda,
Gaeil iad féin is ní Gaill ná Spáinnigh...
Is cuirfidh siad ruaig ar Ghallaibh!

[curfá]

A bhuí le Rí na bhFeart go bhfeiceann,
Muna mbíonn beo ina dhiaidh ach seachtain,
Gráinne Mhaol is míle gaiscíoch...
Ag fógairt fáin ar Ghallaibh!

[curfá]

TRANSLATION FROM:
https://tinyurl.com/y3apyoku

Horo, welcome home

Horo, welcome home,

Horo, welcome home,

Horo, welcome home,

Now that summer has come1.

Welcome, woman who was afflicted,

Your being taken was our disaster,

Your fine country occupied by a thief

And you sold by the wogs2

Horo, welcome home,

Horo, welcome home,

Horo, welcome home,

Now that summer has come.

Grainne Mhaol3 is coming across the sea

Lads in arms4 with her for defence;

They are Gaels and neither wogs nor Spaniards5

And they will put the wogs to rout.

Horo, welcome home,

Horo, welcome home,

Horo, welcome home,

May the Lord of fate grant me the luck to see

Were I to live afterwards only for a week

Grainne Mhaol3 and a thousand warriors

Laying the wogs low.

Horo, welcome home,

Horo, welcome home,

Horo, welcome home,

VIDEO:

--

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
7 months ago
1,053 posts
LoconnorO
LoconnorO
@loconnoro
7 months ago
171 posts

@michelle thank you so much for taking the time to respond. That was very helpful and I really appreciate it. I'm definitely going to look more into this, I do think it is just some sort of earth bound spirit at this point.

@hop-daddy Thank you to you too. I'll go ahead and tell you the full story of it all, and I'm sure it'll answer most, if not all, of your questions. 

So I had this female friend (We'll call her S) for a while, but was never close to her because my gut didn't like her. I found her intriguing, but I always felt drained after meeting with her so I kept her at a distance. She would send me random messages about her self harming or randomly feeling suicidal and it really was exhausting because the closer I got, the more she sent those messages. I pushed her away a bit after she involved me in some drama she started, but then she had me meet her new girlfriend. When I met this person (We'll call her G) we immediately clicked very well. She's another empath (and as it turns out, there were Empaths all around S, which I found interesting). A few months went by and S and G were doing alright, but then out of nowhere I started getting messages form S about self harming and feeling suicidal again. Then she said she wanted to break up with G for not very good reasons. I got a little more involved because G loved S so much, she's an incredibly loving person, your typical empath, but S didn't seem to care. I realized how manipulative S was, and by that point I'd been calling her school mental health hotline multiple times to get her help. S ended up going to a mental hospital because she told her therapist shed been cutting (I've been told there are probably thousands of cuts on her upper thighs). She had a really traumatic event happen when she was younger where someone made her cut herself and then send pictures, and she was manipulated into doing that through fear. After she got out of the mental hospital, she pulled people further in, and started spiraling again, and really hurt G (the empath) and they ended up breaking up. S started threatening suicide and G ended up getting involved and S had a legitimate psychotic break. She'd go between laughing to crying to acting normal to screaming to beating herself in the face until she dislodged a tooth. At one point G when to go stop S from hitting herself and G blacked out and woke up on the other side of the room. She doesn't remember what happened. Everyone around S was trying to explain what she did wrong and how she was hurting everyone around her up until that point. It was absolutely insane. Then G and I started hanging out afterwards. I'd been having intense urges to cut my wrists (I've never self harmed in my life, at least not with cutting. I was anorexic and a few other things in middle and high school because of self hate issues but I've dealt with that for a few years now). The urge I had didn't belong to me though, it was like it craved to be cut... This doesn't quite explain exactly what I was experiencing but this is the best way i know how to explain it... it felt like someone/ something was drawing lines on my wrists with a fingernail and telling me to cut... It was odd. Then I started having dreams of S with a weird face and her wrists cut. When I looked at her wrists and back at her face, her smile turned into one of those elongated joker smiled with creepy teeth, and then it pointed at me. I then started seeing this figure appear when I was hanging out with G. It was clearly my mind creating it, not a hallucination or anything, just like an impulsive thought or something. But it was absolutely terrifying. A night or two later I was having a normal dream, and then I felt a dark/cold presence behind me and the people in the dream noticed it. I knew it was this thing I'd been seeing and named it, and when I did that it jumped on me, and I woke up into sleep paralysis. I felt myself drifting, I still can't tell if it was me drifting back to sleep or drifting entirely and this things was taking root... It terrified me so bad that I started allowing myself to feel any strong emotion I could, mostly anger, until i got out of the sleep paralysis. I haven't had issues with this thing since. But now G's brother (another empath - btw I don't throw around the term "Empath" loosely. We've had extensive conversations about energy and things that only people who experience what I do could talk about, if that makes sense, so I'm certain both G and her brother are empaths.) is the one dealing with this thing. He is seeing the same faces when he goes to sleep (side note, S would see these faces, even of herself before. Something I found out after talking to G about the nightmares and "visions" or daydreams.) and has had to deal with a lot similar things to what I've dealt with in life. It's been bizarre. He's been losing himself to whatever this is, and he's started cutting A LOT, in the same places as S would. He is definitely dealing with fatigue and doesn't sleep well. I wouldn't be surprised if his room stays darker most of the time. He does have blinds. Its a nice room but easy to keep dark. He's surrounded by good people, but has been in a lot of hard situations, I'm sure. 

Side note for me, I've been having nightmares now of different things. It's probably best to save for a different post. But I've had constant nightmares and I my Bipolar disorder is getting out of hand (I'm usually pretty balanced but my highs and lows are so extreme and so frequent). All of us have been losing weight extremely easily, even if we go out of our ways to eat more. It's just bizarre. I've had extensive issues from growing up in an abusive household come back up and I've had to deal with it all, not realizing how much damage growing up in that environment did to me mentally and emotionally. I'm doing better now, I think? But it's been so hard to balance work with school with this. All of us are having a hard time right now... But ESPECIALLY G's brother. I'm most concerned about him because he's losing himself and according to G, its obvious.

michelle
@michelle
7 months ago
228 posts
@loconnoro

I'm not getting the feeling of a ghost. For one thing, attached ghosts to the living don't spread out to multiple persons at various distances, in different locations. They affect the living host and their behavior. Maybe those behaviors will affect those close to them but in the normal sense of relationship dynamics.

What I'm picking up is a thought form, specifically what is called an egregore, a very dedtructive one. Egregores are created thru group thought, human thought. They are astral but feed on our plane of existance.

The fact is so many cut themselves nowadays, and it's not just young people that do this. It is more noticeable in youngsters because they are observered more closely.

I'm leaning toward the idea that the whole business of cutting is one huge egregore but maybe this one was created by S...or the S.O.B. that coerced her into cutting in the first place.

Let me give you a little background on egregores. They are created thru human thought, thru groups; they can be positive or negative.

They can be created in places of worship [any type], thru corporations, nations, any type of groups. They can be protective or destructive, helpful or harmful. If left unchecked, they can get out of control and take on a life of their own. They can take any form, memes and ideas are included.

SNIP FROM:
https://tinyurl.com/y45l6zwr

"The more these ideas are called upon or repeated or reinforced, the more powerful they grow, and the more likely they will become something beyond mere thought."

"Examples of (possible) egregores include:

Corporations – brands, logos
Shared ideas  – memes, urban legends, the Internet
Nations – flags, culture, patriotism
Spiritual or other group beliefs
Paranormal entities and experiences – it’s possible that many of the paranormal experiences people have, such as NDEs and alien abductions, may very well be the result of a collective consciousness thoughtform."

"As you can see, egregores don’t need to be “conjured.” They can manifest over time through sheer awareness and acknowledgement by large groups of people. You need not be consciously aware to participate in the creation of an egregore."
END SNIP

Aside from all the psychological reasoning behind cutting, it is an addiction to relieve emotional pain. So it's possible the the person who made S do this was doing the same...or they conjured something up and put it after her. Was this person into occult magick? In any case egregore or not, it is demonic. And S is a vector to spread this malignancy.

You all were trying to help S and it retaliated. But, you all seem to have experienced some type of trauma and this causes splittered off, unhealed parts which can attract negative entities.

*I'm having a hard time explaining much of this so please ask if I'm not clear enough.*

Clearly you are all losing vital life force. [the eating but still losing weight, fatigue...]

Your dream was interesting and I think I have an idea what happened:
-------- -
"A night or two later I was having a normal dream, and then I felt a dark/cold presence behind me and the people in the dream noticed it. I knew it was this thing I'd been seeing and named it, and when I did that it jumped on me, and I woke up into sleep paralysis. I felt myself drifting, I still can't tell if it was me drifting back to sleep or drifting entirely and this things was taking root... It terrified me so bad that I started allowing myself to feel any strong emotion I could, mostly anger, until i got out of the sleep paralysis. I haven't had issues with this thing since."
-----------
What happened here was an encounter of two opposing thought centers; yours and its'. The paralysis and feeling of drifting was actually time being sort of frozen, 2 opposed thought centers, nether gaining ground...Until, you made a choice. Your choice was to reject this thoughtform, manifested thru your anger. Good for you; you won that battle!

I think your initial repulsion of S was a good indication of your healing and strong spirit yet you say she intrigued you. Might as well say drew you in. Be carefull of this, sweetie, trust your gut intuitions from now on.

That's all I have for now. S might be beyond your help and she might be vindictive towards your relationship with G. As for you, G, and G's brother, resist those harmful impulses with all your might. Hop-daddy gave you some ideas to help with your vibes. My advice is to become aware of any fractured parts of yourselves, get some talk therapy, if you feel you need help. Root out any thoughts, emotions, behaviors, desires, etc that feed/attract this thing and be vigilant about doing that.

Strength and power to You...Listen to the voice of your soul.

--

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
7 months ago
1,053 posts
LoconnorO
LoconnorO
@loconnoro
7 months ago
171 posts

Thank you both again @michelle and @hop-daddy. This information is so helpful and I appreciate it. I do have to say that upon my first impression of this thing I thought of an energetic manifestation of negative energy... like the swirls in a wake of a boat? except pure negative intention and energy... idk its odd. The oddest part is S now acts like an Empath to some extent herself now... I've gotten away from her and I don't know if I'll get close ever again, but G went back to talk to her and said you can actually feel her energy now. She's completely changed and you can feel energy, instead of this colder void. Now G's brother feels the way that S felt to me. I can't verify but I do trust her to some extent. All though i have cautioned her about getting involved again. I still haven't been able to feel G's energy like I used to, which is concerning to me... But she's getting her spunk back after all of this.

A side note, I've had these almost nonstop nightmares of something different now. It's long and might deserve a different post, but they're terrifying and makes me think there are these things out there that create trauma, trauma that then gets passed from parents to kids, and then these things feed off of it. In my dreams anything they touch loses its color, and it seems like it just sucks in life itself. They came after me after I tried saving kids from their parents in the dream. It's just odd... Anyway, thank you again for responding! I really appreciate it and I'm sharing this information with G so she knows what to expect and has an idea of what she's dealing with.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
7 months ago
1,053 posts

@loconnoro :

I like your dream as it is very intuitive. What you dreamt is version of how it is with negative entity attachments. Your aura will be impacted and dim or even blacken in parts (just like your dream where things lose color when touched). Your next sentence from the dream really hits home with me: " They came after me after I tried saving kids from their parents in the dream." I had that exact thing happen when I worked for months to protect and save my daughter from attachments last year. These things came after me hard to try to keep me from helping her. In one instance they attacked me physically when I was saging her room. But mostly they bothered me night after night with bad dreams and restless sleep trying to wear me down. Anyway, it seems that something good perhaps a spirit guide, is trying to help you better understand what you are dealing with.

There has been a lot of educated discussion about how negative thought forms can become an intelligent and attacking life form. I've seen and experienced all sorts of paranormal things so I can't say for sure that isn't true. But my take is that negativity brings down the vibration energy in people and groups. That process weakens auras and makes it a lot easier for entities to attach. I believe that entities are the responsible parties the majority of the time when things go south on a person or group as if they are cursed. Aside from the energy drain that entities pursue, they also once attached deep enough can put thoughts in your head as the next stage of control. This is commonly referred to as "overshadowing". And when this happens most people don't realize that these are not their own thoughts, but instead are planted thoughts with the sole purpose to cause confusion, insecurity, and doubt toward lowering a person's vibration further.

One final note, mental illness aside, changing personalities is a big part of the attachment process. This is particularly the case with a strong spirit attachment or the attachment by many entities. You'll see those individuals start acting and engaging in activities that are not usual for them. You may see someone very clean and conservative in nature start binge drinking, doing drugs, or be sexually active with many partners. Gambling is common as are many other self-destructive behaviors. You will also see an attached person get hit with a lot of anxiety, illnesses, and struggles with constant fatigue.

It sounds like you're currently in the process of trying to understand what is happening, and to what extent each person is impacted. Let me know when you want to learn more to try to bring back your friends to full health. In the meantime, best of luck to all of you.

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
7 months ago
1,046 posts

Your girl S is still attached to the person who had her cut herself in the 1st place. She needs energy work done to separate that root and connection from that person so she can start healing. She won't be able to move on until that happens. And depending on the strength of that  icky person it will probably come back so she will need to keep removing it until it doesn't come back. 

updated by @womanwhowalks: 04/24/19 12:02:57PM

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Store

• empath book

Become a Supporter!

Chip in for our monthly hosting fees

$7

Goal: $39