Hello

Rena’
Rena’
@rena
4 months ago
6 posts

Hello everyone.  I was a member here up till about a year or so ago then lost all my log information so I had to start a new account.   

As we all have done, I have been trying to find myself and that’s why I’m back here.   I learned so much from the amazing people on this  forum but seems I’ve lost my way.   Again 

I don’t see many familiar faces here now and I was hoping I would.   I’m up to making new friends though.  

I have been working on missing persons cases , mostly children and I think I have over did it.   I have done everything I know to cleanse my energy and ground but it’s not working anymore.    

I do meditate and ground , use my crystals but I feel weighed down unable to raise my vibration.  

Any thoughts or suggestions?  It would be greatly appreciated.  Ty 

michelle
@michelle
4 months ago
205 posts

@rena I am sorry to hear of your seemingly unshakeable low vibrations. Considering that, in the USA alone, 800,000 children per year are reported missing [that's 2000/day]; is it any wonder that you are affected so?

Since past reliable methods do not work anymore, I would ask, in your life, what kind of support do you have from others who would be empathetic and/or sypathetic to the nature of your work and its affect on you?

That is a tough job for an empath to not only feel for the missing but also for family members and parents left with every breath they draw wondering what happened to their loved ones.

If you have no close companions in your life to help you transmute this energy, I would think that we in the EEC could help to hold space for you and lessen overwhelming feelings.

Bless you for the work you do and feel free to ask for a shoulder to lean on from myself and I'm sure of others here.

Hugs,

Michelle 💗

--

I was abandoned by wolves and raised by my parents.

updated by @michelle: 03/15/19 10:38:24AM
Rena’
Rena’
@rena
4 months ago
6 posts
Thank you Michelle, unfortunately I don’t have many people close to me that’s Empaths, I’m pretty much introverted or try to be. I was constantly cutting cords but it wasn’t working any longer I had a internet friend that’s a healer do it for me and it helped a lot for a while but , as usual, it came back.
I have tried to step away from the missing several times , I always say “this is my last child” to myself but, as faith will have it, another one disappears

Thank you for replying. And thank you for the space.
michelle
@michelle
4 months ago
205 posts
@rena I gave this to you in a PM, where you can easily find it. But perhaps others would benefit from it also; particularly when old trusted methods don't work anymore.

All is energy and I find that direct manipulation of my body's energy fields works best. And this gives better 'protection.' I have given another form of this elsewhere from a student of Donna Eden's. The following is Donna's refined, easier official Daily Energy Routine...or tune up:

--

michelle
@michelle
4 months ago
205 posts
@rena Do the whole routine before going to work. I would think that while at work you could use parts of it.

Notice what she says of the Zip Up. And the Hook Up.

--

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book