Is this a sign???

leesita125
@leesita125
8 months ago
23 posts

My dear empaths in desperate need of honest feedback. I know you will be honest with me, just a bit anxious right now. Here goes...

I am truly unhappy at work. I am a teacher. And no it’s not the children! I TRULY LOVE THEM AND WOULD NEVER LEAVE BECAUSE they are the REAL TEACHERS! I LEARN SO MUCH FROM THEM! The problem is the admin. Ever since our last principal retired (whom we all ADORED)and the new one and her assistants joined forces, I literally feel like I am in HELL EVERY DAY, no matter how cold it is outside, I have to go and just stand in the air to get the negative energy off of me. It is a very heavy and toxic environment. So many hurt and defeated souls. Every where you turn teachers are either crying or complaining. I’m pretty good with not allowing that energy to consume me BUT over the years, By nature I am positive and can EASILY find the positive in the most dire situation but it’s becoming more of a challenge than a way of life! I HAVE TRIED EVERY WAY TO BE A PART OF THE SOLUTION BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS, ONLY GOD HIMSELF CAN FIX THAT PLACE!

The problem is, every time I say “I’m done or I’m leaving, I get the same sign. I see a student I haven’t seen in years THE VERY NEXT DAY AT THE EXACT SAME CORNER!

Last Friday, I said to my mom, “this is it! I gotta get out of that place!” Without skipping a beat she responds, “I guess you will be seeing one of your students tomorrow.” This is how often this phenomenon happens! She even knows about it. Needlless  to say, who do I see, a student I have been asking about for years. He made a quote during a reading lesson that I hold near and dear to my heart-“Lookbeyond what you can see.” It gets better. The day before, the valedictorian ‘s speech pops up on my computer. I don’t know how but I remembered her and remembered how shy she was to make such an amazing speech. Low and behold, guess who I see along with the other student? THE VALEDICTORIAN!There’s more!Two other students from the class the boy was in spotted us all talking and decided to ask their parents to wait so they could say hi😩😩😩😩

Ugh! Seeing those students ALWAYS fills my spirit! But why? Why? Do they always come when I’m ready to throw in the towel? Tearing up at the answer as I ask....BECAUSE I AM SUPPOSE TO BE THERE! BUT I DON’T want to as long as the four beauties are there! The admin is horrendous to the teachers. They lit my fire last year so they are being “nice” to me for now. 

Is my assessment of this phenomenon accurate or any other ways to interpret? 

Please help an empath in need

Zacharias
Zacharias
@zacharias
8 months ago
182 posts

My wife has been a teacher for 25 years. I know a lot about what your going through. Stress brings out the worst in people that might normally be fairly pleasant. What's ironic about that is the fact that it takes stress to build our character. It's all in how we react to it. So we should be thankful for it if our goal is to become better people. Yet, even though I believe this fully, I still don't like it much. When I'm at that point where I can't handle anymore I get a sign. It happened again tonight. I won't go into it, but It's always a clever coincidence and a message. It's like having emotional support from this overwhelmingly powerful being that created the cosmos and for some unknowable reason cares how I feel at that moment. It's pretty cool. Can you relate?   

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
8 months ago
1,048 posts

@leesita125 :

It appears that teaching is your calling. Despite the toxicity going on with the administration, your students are reminding you every day how you are making a difference in their lives. I think you're being reminded of this by a higher power by all of these student run-in coincidences. One of the main things I've learned as an empath is that there are no coincidences. Chance meetings like yours are messages, set-ups, and chances to learn and evolve. I think you may be getting the signal to dig in, do your best to ignore the toxicity and not get caught up in that drama, and do what you were born to do with enlightening and motivating those kids. And here's one of my favorite quotes to go along with this:

"Tough situations never last, but tough people do."

leesita125
@leesita125
7 months ago
23 posts
😩😩😩😩😩 HOP! Thank you so much! You are spot on! Deep down I KNOW that I am SUPPOSE to be there for ALL of the reasons you just shared. I guess I just had to hear it from someone else. Love the quote too! Will have to make it my daily mantra! I CAN DO THIS! Thank you once again, GREAT SAGE❤️
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
7 months ago
229 posts
Just to add to what has already been said. When I am around people like that hematite helps a lot if you can stand it. I carry in my pocket when I know that difficult person is going to be around. The first couple of days can be a little disorienting but if you can make it through that energy shift. Things change. There was a girl who would make everyone sick at work. There was something weird going on with her energy. When I went to the store a piece of hematite called out to me. It made me feel weird for a bit. My stomach kept turning and I kept having to use the restroom. However my instincts said to ride it out. Once I noticed the discomfort was gone I also noticed I could talk to that girl with no problems. She actually never affected me again.

Not every likes or can handle hematite, as I have recently learned. But it can be very helpful.

Glad you are figuring it out. I also wonder if you are able to build a protective grid around you classroom so you can make that a safe space for you and the children.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Store

• empath book

Become a Supporter!

Chip in for our monthly hosting fees

$7

Goal: $39