Essential Oils

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
one week ago
479 posts

I was looking into essential oils as currently I'm only using lavender oil for stress.  Been reading on the benefits of them for grounding and keeping negative energy away.  Anyone else have success with essential oils?

I came across this article on how Palo Alto essential can help with this.  I used to burn the Palo Alto when I lived alone to clear out my home after deep cleaning and/or when it just felt heavy in the home.  Currently I cannot so I was looking into another methods :)

My intent is mainly to make a lotion like I have with lavender at work.  Or even as a spray. 

https://www.consciouslifestylemag.com/spiritual-essential-oils-healing-health/

anna.hopp
anna.hopp
@annahopp
one week ago
1 posts
Hi TigerLily,
I use essential oils every single day from the moment I get up in the morning till I go to bed at night. I am a Young Living essential oils Distributor. I signed up because I buy so many oils and oil products on a monthly basis so it was better to get quality oils as well as buy wholesale. My upline does a make n take class every month and teaches us how to use the oils and make our own products. If you are interested in Learning more about essential oils send me an email at:
anna.hopp@yahoo.com
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
5 days ago
971 posts

I'm glad you two are enjoying essential oils. They are well known de-stressors. I like lavender. And I ordered Frankincense by accident and ended up liking it. I use an oil diffuser and really like that during meditation. 

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book