Kind thoughts can boost immune system

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
1,020 posts

I read the below article today and thought it was a good one to share here. Medical science is now showing that people with positive thoughts and outlook have a protected immunity with less illness. And they found the reverse is true that people who deal with a lot of negative thoughts tend to be ill more often. In my view this is energy related and is something that empaths deal with daily (managing our energy to avoid being down and sick). It's nice to see medical science lend some research data to what most of us empaths already believe to be true.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/think-no-evil-kind-thoughts-060000195.html?guccounter=1

updated by @hop-daddy: 02/08/19 12:19:50PM
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 months ago
491 posts
This is fascinating thank you for sharing. I have heard this many times before on a positive outlook promoting better health. As I'm sure we all have heard how tip top healthy people pass young. I remember as a kid hearing stories in school how children who were sick got better in hospitals from watching funny shows.

Recently I read the power of meditation to curing burnout and stress, which then lead me to reading and seeing brain scans of how meditation alters brain structure.

It is really fascinating to me how powerful the brain truly is and how much of it we still do not understand, like the subconscious.
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 months ago
1,020 posts

@tigerlily:

I was just reading a book that referenced a psychologist who said "the brain kills, the brain heals". It was in the context of how one's outlook in life can impact health.

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 months ago
491 posts
@hop-daddy I couldn't agree more.

Last year at a lecture a guy said where cancer and illnesses is caused by an imbalance of emotional health or something like that.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book