Do you know the spirit visiting you?

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
8 months ago
496 posts

Had a newbie question.  How do you know which spirit is visiting you?  How do you know if it's a family member or not?  Or is this spirit guide?   During the holidays it felt alot, but not like deceased loved ones.  I've heard whispers, and things said, walking up the stairs, feeling them neat, and nearly always I dont recognize the voice.  If it is a deceased family member, how do you know?  I have been taking guesses on this one, and take pictures now where I'm feeling the energy or guided by my cat.    (Have captured a coupke unique photos)  

If you do talk to them, how do you do it?  And do you ask for protection b4 hand?  If its family, great.  Again, sorry for the newbie questions.  :)  

updated by @tigerlily: 01/10/19 02:03:57AM
michelle
@michelle
8 months ago
212 posts
Any deceased humans, I usually see them. My experience is most don't hang around unless they died tragically. I had a BF who died by suicide...that's one that I knew and saw a couple of times.

Another who died tragically by hanging himself, was a young man
at a bar I worked at. Him I never saw, but if I closed up, I could hear the bang of the chair he stood on, upstairs where a ballroom once was and where he did it...Always happened at 3:45AM. Like I said he never showed himself but he would mess with the volume on the TV, which was across the room. I would come out from behind the bar and turn it down, walk back, only to have him turn it up again...until I'd holler at him to stop. Another thing he'd do, when I was closing and by myself, was to roll dimes across the floor to me...they were always mercury head dimes. He was the owner, when the place was grand but ended up having finacial problems.

Saw my grandpap after he died but he didn't linger around.

Others that didn't die unexpectedly, were people who felt they needed to stay; like owners of businesses. I've seen many a bar/restaurant owner way after death....For validity, I just ask people who knew them what they looked like and if they had a favorite place where they sat alot.

Another I used to see was and elderly gentleman who attached himself to a female neighbor who he felt protective of, due to abuse by an ex-husband.

My gram died in the house and she didn't feel any need to stick around...I was there that night.

My son has seen a young woman dressed in early 1900s clothing in my bedroom who I think lived here.

Other clues to look for, if you knew them, would be smells: perfume/aftershave, cookies if they liked to bake, certain flower fragrances if they gardened...I used to smell roses grown by a woman who lived/died in another house I lived in.

I've also seen deceased pets.

These were all humans or loving pets and I've never felt fear because of them.

Now other THINGS will cause fear and distress and obnoxious odors. Shadow people you see...very dark human shadow, sometimes hooded or a hat and you can not see through their bodies...I loathe them!

When walking to my car at night, I've heard wings flapping of something huge fly above me...to scared to look.

And other nasty dimensionals are electric in nature and show up as such like buzzing/humming and light flashes.

I've seen orbs too but I'm really not sure what they are.

--

I was abandoned by wolves and raised by my parents.
michelle
@michelle
8 months ago
212 posts
@tigerlily
I missed answering your last question in my previous post.

If I don't know the deceased, I don't go out of my way to talk to them unless they're pestering me or startle me by coming up behind me, unexpectedly. I don't need some ghost attaching itself to me. If they had bad habits or were mean, they can affect you negatively and try to live vicariously thru you.

My grandpap just wanted to say goodbye and that was ok.

Guides will sound like your own voice in your head...Say a word silently to yourself...that's what they'll sound like. I used to say that "I" just knew something until I realised that this is how they connect with you...or in dreams; where you actually can have a conversation with them.

The thing I cannot do is connect when I'm in distress. And it's not usually mental chatter that gets in the way, because I can shut that off. I think it's intense emotions of the lower type that interfere....Did you start this post because of my question to you at another post? If so, I was wondering if you or any others here could get through when in distress.

Now here's something for all to think about that had disastrous effects on me. Beings of the negative type can also sound like your own voice in your head.

I've posted here about my encounter with a psychopath (and he was over shadowed by a negative being. I saw his face shapeshift into something reptilian) and the great harm he did to me, physically and later PTSD. Let me tell what led up to that.

My son was away for the weekend and I planned on staying home. Well, in the evening, I started getting a nagging voice in my head to go out. This sounded like my thoughts I didn't want to but it kept on about having the
weekend alone and such until I finally said out loud, "Okay; I'll go out!"

I went out all right...Right into the clutches of that monster! He wasn't a stranger to me; that was how I was so easily duped. He ran in the same circles as me when young, was very handsome and I had one of those crushes on him that nobody knew about except me. I hadn't seen him for over 30 years.

He came right up to me and started talking and still I didn't recognize him. He was handsome and charming and we spoke for quite awhile before he said, "Don't you remember me?" I was floored. And since psychos don't really emmit anything [ except mirroring], I, as an empath, did not pick up on any danger.

If I hadn't seen his face change, as he told me, "Don't worry I'm not going to rape you; I'm into blood lust," 😨 I wouldn't have connected that previous 'voice in my head' or what I thought were my own thoughts about going out, to a negative being planting those thoughts and setting me up.

I didn't have a late awkening; I've known who and what I am since birth. I was on my path and doing quite well until I was literally broken. I say the dark tried to take me out. I wrote, I taught what I knew. But, I see the dark too and they don't like that.

If you doubt me about this read Eve Loken's book, "The Dark Side of Cupid." After any read her books, you might be careful of what you might think of soulmates or twin flames. Not that they don't exist, but...

--

michelle
@michelle
8 months ago
212 posts
⬆️ BTW, I messed up the author's last name; it's Eve Lorgen [The Dark Side of Cupid"] and here's her website:

http://evelorgen.com/wp/

One of her books is, "Alien Love Bite." There are some, such as Tom Montalk who have articles on negative entities pretending as aliens too. I'm in agreement with this:

http://montalk.net/alien/288/occult-mimicry-of-alien-contact

--

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
8 months ago
1,031 posts

@tigerlily :

I have a slightly different take. Ghosts are earth bound and stay here until they cross over. But spirits have crossed over and also come to visit. The difference is that they are pretty content and busy on the other side. And in some cases after many years spirits will reincarnate. But they do come by and check on us.

I had a lady who I worked with years ago who had some pretty special medium skills. And her father had died almost a decade before her son was born. But as her son was being born she had two men in the delivery room standing over her shoulder. One was her husband, and one was the smiling spirit of her long dead Dad. She also told me that every year on her Dad's birthday that he would visit her in some way one day to thank her for thinking of him. He might walk in front of the TV and wave, or pass by her at the office and smile at her. She could see him clear as day. 

I don't yet know the answer as to how to tell which is which. Except that spirits seem to come by to see loved ones only once in a while. But ghosts if attracted to your property or you may be there every day. I have also noticed an uptick in paranormal activity that seemed friendly during the holidays. And I like to think that it's my deceased relatives stopping by to say hello. But I only hear them so I don't know.

P.S.- The same lady I worked with that saw her Dad's spirit would also see all sorts of things. We had an awful co-worker who was just about the most negative, offensive, unempathetic human I've ever met. And my psychic friend said she could she dark creatures hovering around that nasty lady at certain times of the day. It would seem that negative attracts negative.

michelle
@michelle
8 months ago
212 posts
I'd add to hop-daddy's assessment that negs can also be attracted to innocents and others who aren't negative. A shadow being plagued my son when very young, I had negs bother me when young too. And I recently heard from an acquaintance that her innocent daughter is being visited by a shadow person. Neither had ever heard of them before.

Drugs/alcohol use can attract them. Edgar Cayce said he saw dark beings enter many a drunken Salior's aura.

Trauma can make you vulnerable to them,also.

I'm inclined to think that, IN SOME CASES, it's more of an energy imprint of the deceased's personality or an event which happened that's left behind, rather than the person. This could be especially true when there's no interaction with the living.

And some are created by the living...never underestimate the creative power of thoughts, good or bad. Thoughtforms of beings can be created. This is well understood by some, mostly by people of unsavory character and power.

--

Robertz Caffer
Robertz Caffer
@robert-caffer
5 months ago
27 posts

In my book, its a entry into your private zone and at night thats even worst\ because we have lesser self defense (jn general) unless you wanna wake up and ask who it is,....but in my book, if you haven't asked for a visit, its an illegal intrusion and in my case i do a wind-wipe of energy and 2 seconds later its gone. I always do that......at night there is no choice to make any chances. we are sound asleep! lol so. its my position anyway. We are too often sollicitated for god knows what reason....

michelle
@michelle
5 months ago
212 posts
@robert-caffer
I agree; I certainly do not invite anything in and all else is an intrusion.
One question: Please explain a "wind wipe of energy."

--

Robertz Caffer
Robertz Caffer
@robert-caffer
5 months ago
27 posts

Wind Wipe of energy is a energy that is a frequency of love that is tangible (its not just a visualization or astral energy) and i send it all around my body and living space, in a rotating manor so fast and furious and high pitch frequency that no spirit can withstand it for long. Not more than a few seconds and its gone,.

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
5 months ago
496 posts
@Robert-caffer

This is great! Thank you for sharing. :)

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book