Charging crystals

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
10 months ago
498 posts

My apologies if this sounds silly.  Has anyone used visualization to reset and charge your stones and Crystal's with white light?   I recently tried this a few times, and although I can feel the stones energy come back, I'm left with a headache.  Although, it is quite amazing to see how much they pick up ;)    I'm assuming I need more practice as I either just absorbed what my collection had or I forgot that that collection I had has alot of mixed energies Happy

(Off the subject, placed rose quartz in 2 of my plants and they are growing like crazy.)

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
10 months ago
1,020 posts

No..I have my crystals sitting in the window to charge...just be careful not to over do it... the sun and moon have an endless supply of energy but we humans can be drained pretty quick...and I'll have to try puting the rose quartz in with my plants...that's really interesting...

updated by @womanwhowalks: 12/29/18 12:57:15PM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
10 months ago
1,048 posts

@tigerlily :

I think you probably don't want to use yourself as an energy source for your crystals. As Karen2 said, we empaths don't need any help sharing and draining ourselves of energy. We're constantly bombarded with everyone and everything trying to siphon off of us. Personally, I wouldn't add to that list. Think of crystals and stones as empath medicine to help you, and not the other way around. We've talked about how well the sun recharges crystals. And setting them in dry salt or salty water for 4-8 hours also does a good job recharging. 

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
10 months ago
1,020 posts

Yup...if you drain yourself charging your Crystal's you will be leaving yourself vulnerable and weak...they (your Crystal)don't want you to do that to yourself. It's cool you can do it...but just because you can do something doesn't mean it's a good idea to do it. Let me explain how I see that. Crystal's and stones do a few things. They clear our energy of bad energy, they help us with our abilities. They can be programmed to guard and protect us etc. Using your own energy  to clear and cleanse them is just swapping your good energy for the bad energy that they've cleared from you, so in fact you are just taking back all that bad energy. And giving them your good energy, which by the way you share on a smaller level just by having them with you. Plants are the same. They filter our energy and the earth energy .they can collect very nasty energy , that's why we clear them so they don't get clogged. The point is keeping everything in balance around you so that you can continue to function. Clear your stones naturally. Don't use up your good energy when there are so many ways to clear them naturally. And clean the quartz in the plants on a regular basis to keep the energy of the Crystal's clear so they don't deplete... the plants are draining THEIR energy too....

updated by @womanwhowalks: 12/29/18 02:19:14PM
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
10 months ago
498 posts
Thank you everyone! :) I have 2 good spots where they get great sun and moonlight. With winter here, there are too many cloudy days and I just thought to try this and see who else may have or even if it was a good idea, which it is not lol. I would smudge them, but here at my parents, my dad wouldn't understand. Although my mother has been surprising me. The plants are in an area in my room that get sun as well and the rose quartz are clearing out nicely. My friend wants to try the rose quartz in 2 of his plants that are not doing well and I picked up a few for him. I can get you updated on their progress :)
I did go out and get a selenite bowl today. I have added a himalyan salt lamp to my bedroom as well.
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
10 months ago
1,048 posts

@tigerlily :

I have read that selenite cleans and energizes other crystals. But I have a palm sized selenite and I have not noticed it helping recharge my other crystals. Or at least it seems no where close to as effective as salt or the sun. I'm curious if you've noticed selenite revitalize your other crystals?

updated by @hop-daddy: 12/31/18 01:15:02PM
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
10 months ago
498 posts
@hop-daddy you may need a bigger piece of selenite to recharge your other Crystal's. The Crystal's have to sit on it. I read amethyst can as well, but you need a larger geod of amethyst to place them in the center. Etsy has many slabs or bowls that they sell for recharging,if a local shop doesnt have it. I got the bowl for the jewelry at the shop here as salt water will tarnish the jewelry. I was getting headaches from some of the jewelry and agree that sun and moon is the best. The past few days it's been cloudy again.
I also read about putting selenite in each window after clearing your home as it helps keeps spirits out.
Robertz Caffer
Robertz Caffer
@robert-caffer
7 months ago
27 posts

I did. I use my own NRG to cleanse of recharge even my entire room when i feel to do it. 

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Store

• empath book

Become a Supporter!

Chip in for our monthly hosting fees

$7

Goal: $39