a new angle

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 months ago
405 posts

just wanted to share this new trick I found. I.e. when visualizing the Divine/ my helpers helping me, I tend to see them standing in front of me. Yesterday in meditation I kinda realized that that keeps my back exposed more. So now I concentrate on the Divine seeing and helping me from behind too, and it seems to help. At least in that meditation it cut out some anxiety instantly. - Considering that I feel that what I take on/get empathically from others mostly ends up on the back chakras, that might make even more sense?

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 months ago
997 posts
I've noticed that when I'm in front of people face to face I don't sense much...but sometimes when a person walks by I pick up more info from the back rather than from the front...I assume the chakras at the back are the exit points for the front chakras and the energy we receive into the front chakras are 'filtered' from front to back....but we forget about the back chakras a lot which also get blocked up with stale energy ...they need to be cleared just as much as the front chakras...I make it a point to clear the back chakras when I smudge. So what you are doing makes complete sense to me...lol
Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 months ago
405 posts
Karen2:

I see it as the front chakras being current afairs, and the back, past, past lives and stuff we get from others. With both front and back bidirectional. But that can be individual too
:)
michelle
@michelle
2 months ago
98 posts
I've read that the front is involved in giving and the back receiving; which makes sense when one has their hairs stand up on the back of the neck experience or other info coming in.

But on a deeper level the front of the chakras deals with our manifested reality, while the back has to do with beliefs/judgements, past lives, ancestors and I would think the collective consciousness...all these would equate to beliefs/judgements that a person may hold. Also, if one is having trouble manifesting, then it would make sense to clear the backs of chakras that have a back...the base and crown would not.

Thank you @goodenergyhealing for bringing this to our attention. 🤓
Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 months ago
405 posts
@michelle
I do work with a back of crown and base. Have been for years (both myself and clients)
But sure there are likely texts out there saying the opposite...
michelle
@michelle
2 months ago
98 posts
@goodenergyhealing

I remember reading [long time ago] that our will is related to the area betw/ the shoulder blades; which would be the back of the heart chakra...do you find any truth in this?
Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 months ago
405 posts

michelle: @goodenergyhealing I remember reading [long time ago] that our will is related to the area betw/ the shoulder blades; which would be the back of the heart chakra...do you find any truth in this?
Yap, that is where I feel it...Well, the back of the heart chakra, which is unconditional love for all to me...

updated by @goodenergyhealing: 12/25/18 04:52:12PM
michelle
@michelle
2 months ago
98 posts
Thanks, OP. One more I forgot to ask: I have never seen a front/back diagram of the base and crown chakras. Can you point me to a link or literature with this info?
Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 months ago
405 posts
michelle:
Thanks, OP. One more I forgot to ask: I have never seen a front/back diagram of the base and crown chakras. Can you point me to a link or literature with this info?
Not sure I have. Maybe in a book? Bach chakras generally seem to feature less in literature, blogs etc.
When I understood that back chakras are past and potenially past lives, or just did not make any sense to me that not every major chakra would have a back. And when I tried to find some, I did.
But as with all those things, I might just as well be deluding myself?
michelle
@michelle
2 months ago
98 posts
@goodenergyhealing
Thanks again....no more questions...for now! BTW, I just read your latest @ your website. Very clean, open and inviting reading. I look forward to more. 🙋‍♀️
michelle
@michelle
2 months ago
98 posts
Since we're sharing techniques here, I thought I'd include a variation I use on grounding. Many run a red cord from the base chakra to ground to Mother. I love trees and decided to emulate their root system by envisioning a similar image and seeing it reach to Mother's center and having those 'roots' grasp the circular center. I then call my full name down my root system 3 times. 🎄
Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 months ago
405 posts
michelle:
Since we're sharing techniques here, I thought I'd include a variation I use on grounding. Many run a red cord from the base chakra to ground to Mother. I love trees and decided to emulate their root system by envisioning a similar image and seeing it reach to Mother's center and having those 'roots' grasp the circular center. I then call my full name down my root system 3 times. 🎄
Nice.
I usually ground through my heels, and the energy is white, and then mostly flows via the skeletal system.
It seems somewhat different energy than the one flowing in through the root.
Not sure though if it is Hara energy or separate form that too ?
As for roots, I just visualize two beams.coming up from however far down Mother Earth wants. The root variety was driving me potty on public transport or other busy places (I was paranoid my roots would entangle with those of others (and I'd end up with even more of their potential gunk energies :))
Mostly my grounding seems to have turned wireless by now though (energies just beaming in and out)
michelle
@michelle
2 months ago
98 posts
@goodenergyhealing
I forgot to add that I also ground thru my feet; we do have minor chakras in other bodily places....like our feet and hands.
Another thing about the fromt/back of the crown and root; I'd be intetested in reading of your descriptions of this...who knows maybe more hidden knowledge or a mutation of humans or even energy leaks?
Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 months ago
405 posts
michelle:
@goodenergyhealing
I forgot to add that I also ground thru my feet; we do have minor chakras in other bodily places....like our feet and hands.
Another thing about the fromt/back of the crown and root; I'd be intetested in reading of your descriptions of this...who knows maybe more hidden knowledge or a mutation of humans or even energy leaks?
You can check on my blog alexander-long.com for a more detailed describtion of how I perceive human energy systems (sorry current decide does not allow me to share exact link. It is under blog and called sth like Kundalini, chakras, Hara and soul star.....
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
971 posts

@goodenergyhealing:

I also ground through my heels. It was the original way I found to push out unwanted energy. And it seems to work well. How did you get to the point where energy passes in and out wirelessly as you say? That's definitely on my empath bucket list to learn.

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 months ago
405 posts
Hop Daddy:

@goodenergyhealing:

I also ground through my heels. It was the original way I found to push out unwanted energy. And it seems to work well. How did you get to the point where energy passes in and out wirelessly as you say? That's definitely on my empath bucket list to learn.

Not sure, just had the impression of it one day. Before that I sometimes feared that the two beams coming up might get attacked/ tainted in transit. Wireless reduces that worry. Plus I can theoretically ground on planes now...
I suppose asking healthy Earth Energies / your guides won't harm :)
Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 months ago
405 posts
Byw, I might have sussed out why
felt / feel better when shining light/love on my back. Seems my aura had some holes there. Not 100% sure how they got there, but likely main reason I felt fluey last few days. I think with a recent energy upgrade some resistances in my aura triggered and blew up? However they got there would be the next question....
Chrisis
Chrisis
@chrisis
2 months ago
58 posts

Imagining them from beeing in your back is actually where on your inner map your internalized parents should be, encouraging you. Your unconcious goes "ah, parental figure" and you feel protected and loved.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book