Sound therapy, who's tried it?

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
8 months ago
227 posts

Hello friends, 

First I have learned lots about myself regarding this time of year. So I needed to take a step back in order to get through. It has been interesting. Did you know that this "holiday" season was thought to be a time when those who passed on could visit this world again?

Anyway that's a topic for another post.

What I want to talk about is the use of sound therapy to remove energy blockages. A friend of mine studies this and reiki. She was kind enough to give me a small session and it was great!

Has anyone else had any experience with this?

updated by @crystalsage: 12/23/18 12:07:11PM
michelle
@michelle
8 months ago
212 posts
@crystalsage
It is interesting that you brought up this type of healing; I have been recently motivated to search out a practioner.

What exactly did you use it for, pain, anxiety? I have yet to recover from PTSD and my relationship to sound is highly distorted. I have a huge startle reaction to loud noises or voices.

Also, what modem of sound did your practioner use and could crystal bowls be used?

--

I was abandoned by wolves and raised by my parents.
Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
8 months ago
405 posts
I love anything to do with sound therapy.
Done a few sound and gong baths, overtone singing, etc.
Just in group setting it can happen, that I end up with the gunk that others release....
There is lots of stuff on YouTube too. Like theta brain wave (healer frequency ) tracks. Singing bowls, monks chanting, etc
Zacharias
Zacharias
@zacharias
8 months ago
181 posts

The sound that comes from crystal bowls is incredibly soothing. To me it's a lot like a fuzzy guitar. Music has been therapy for me all my life, but more as a mirror of my emotion at the time. It's an energy release. It can also be a way of trapping those emotions which causes blockages. I find instrumental music to be much more therapeutic and vocals to be more energy release. I try to choose music that puts me into a mood i want to be in. It's all about the vibration. 

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
8 months ago
227 posts
@michelle

My friend used tuning forks for me. Which might be a good option if loud noise triggers you. This was more about the vibration than the sound. She would hit the forks and then place them in spots where she could feel energy blocakges.

I did this for spiritual reasons. I'm trying to open myself up more. I cried after she was done. A lot of old sadness came up and was released. But she sees clients for many different reasons.

She does also use crystal bowls.

@goodenergyhealing I like the theta waves too. I also like listening to other binaural tracks when it has been a long day.

@zacharias I did a speech on music therapy. It is a great field. There are lots that can be accomplished using it's techniques.
michelle
@michelle
8 months ago
212 posts
@crystalsage
Thank you for your response.

I have been trying to find an honest to goodness shaman for healing as my situation goes very deep and although there are many alternative practioners, I feel that a shaman would serve me better...I'm thinking on soul retrieval because the ongoing trauma I experience is the result of others' depraved and evil actions, one who meant to kill me.

Drumming would be used in shamatic healing.

I did have a Native American female shaman whom I saw in the past but she had moved away and when I found her thru a search, she had been in a bad car wreck, killing 3 of her family members....she only does art now and is very far away. I felt such a jolt when I read of her accident and loss.

I feel more drawn to this type of healer and find it is better to follow my intuition. I have hope that one in my area will accept me but they stay away from technology and I will have to write a letter to them.

--

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
8 months ago
1,015 posts
I use a bit of sound therapy every night. I listen to a cd that has soothing music to help my brain turn down...I have a highly stressful job full of loud noise, people with icky energy and I'm constantly in motion so my brain gets over sensitive. I spend most of my down time recovering then spending my work day in an environment that is full of anxiety. So it's a constant never ending cycle of weird energy and sound overload. I don't like loud noises. I can listen to loud music for only a few minutes then I have to turn it down or off. I bought me a lovely zenko drum with beautiful tones. I play that sometime. The first time I played it I felt a presence in my energy leave. Didn't like the sound I guess. But even that sound can get on my nerves if I play it too long. So usually I spend my days in total quiet without noise until I get bored enough to sit and turn on the tv or go to work, lol. I don't listen to music or watch tv before work as that stimulates my brain too much...I get enough noise at work. I hear noise at many different levels so even having total silence around me doesn't meant its quiet for me...lol...it can be very annoying...lol...but I listen to that cd at a very low level to help me sleep..can't be too loud though as it gets irritating pretty fast after a certain level. This may sound negative but I don't find it negative. Sometimes having no stimulation in this highly stimulating world is a relief. Turning everything off for a time can be good for you too.
michelle
@michelle
8 months ago
212 posts
@womanwhowalks
I get you on that! I spend whole days avoiding any stimulation. Empaths have such a sensitive CNS that a quiet world can be a blessing. I'm looking to move to a secluded and wooded area and I do much better by water too.

--

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
8 months ago
1,015 posts
@michelle...that's my dream as well, to move out of the city so I'm not picking up so much...I'm looking into ways of turning down the emf that the electronics are giving off. I found that that is a big part of my being over sensitive. The house I live in has a crappy electrical system...meaning the wiring is not good..the few times I turned off the entire electric panel, the whole house, I started to feel so much better. But since I live somewhere where it gets pretty darn cold I need to have the panel turned on to use the furnace...plus all the gadgets that need power...but right now I have no choice but to live here.
michelle
@michelle
8 months ago
212 posts
@womanwhowalks
You know, one of my best days ever was 2 years ago when we lost power during a heavy snowstorm. No traffic on the roads, no lights and only the sound of nature; it was beautiful! And I could see the entire night sky, Milkyway and all the stars; humanity was muffled under a blanket of snow! I too am very sensitive to EMFs.

I was thinking about your aversion to music and wonder if it's due to the following way the PTBs have messed with Mother's inhabitants. Some musicians are hep to this and are recording at 432Hz:

SNIP:
Most music worldwide has been tuned to 440 hertz since the International Standards Organization (ISO) endorsed it in 1953. The recent rediscoveries of the vibratory / oscillatory nature of the universe indicate that this contemporary international concert pitch standard may generate an unhealthy effect or anti-social behavior in the consciousness of human beings. ...

READ MORE:
https://tinyurl.com/yc4kgzed

--

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
8 months ago
1,015 posts
  • I do do think that certain types of vibrations CAN change my mood...barcodes are one of the worst things to do that, they seem to change the signal in my brain, once I remove it I feel better. It's a very narcissistic energy that makes trouble. They emit a constant signal that the only way to shut it off is to remove them from all products..they're on everything and use the emf signal from the electric fields to amplify its signal...I've removed them from everything I have In my house...all food items i repackage for storing and clear of any contaminate energy from around the product...I had a smart tv and I found it emitted a really bad energy from where the button to turn it on and off was...I happened to break it by accident when i was removing the barcodes from inside and had to buy a new tv...i purchase a none smart tv and it feels fine...anything electronic emits bad energy, even the thermostat...lol. I LOVE music...just not loud music and when I'm over loaded no music or noise is the best...lol

updated by @womanwhowalks: 12/23/18 03:30:19PM
michelle
@michelle
8 months ago
212 posts
Karen2:
  • I do do think that certain types of vibrations CAN change my mood...barcodes are one of the worst things to do that, they seem to change the signal in my brain, once I remove it I feel better. It's a very narcissistic energy that makes trouble. They emit a constant signal that the only way to shut it off is to remove them from all products..they're on everything and use the emf signal from the electric fields to amplify its signal...I've removed them from everything I have In my house...all food items i repackage for storing and clear of any contaminate energy from around the product...I had a smart tv and I found it emitted a really bad energy from where the button to turn it on and off was...I happened to break it by accident when i was removing the barcodes from inside and had to buy a new tv...i purchase a none smart tv and it feels fine...anything electronic emits bad energy, even the thermostat...lol. I LOVE music...just not loud music and when I'm over loaded no music or noise is the best...lol

@womanwhowalks
Are you referring to RFID tags as opposed to paper barcodes?

--

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
8 months ago
496 posts
Sound therapy is great. Recently went to a group session where the instructor used a venus gong. Prior times to this class she's used tuning forks, tibetan singing bowls, drums.

@zachacarias Thank you for mentioning crystal! Forgot about this one. As a kid we used to use our parents crystal and run our fingers around the rim until we got yelled at lol.

I to am a fan of music as well that raises vibration and gets me movin, like dancing.

The chakra lady I used to see would chant. She highly recommended this to get energy moving...

https://blog.sivanaspirit.com/open-the-chakras-with-sound/

Do you have a cat?? A cats purr can produced anywhere from 25-150 mhz. It is there way to self heal and has shown how it can heal us, their humans through vibrations. If you have a cat, and kitty is being insistent to lay on you and purr, allow it. Mine is very intuitive and will nuzzle his big self across my chest and throat and just purr. He just seems to know when I have blockages in my heart or throat chakra. If my intuition is off, he will wrap his body around my head and purr. This isnt a quick fix either, it can take an hour to days. Our fur babies loves us as much we love them and want to help :)

https://www.purrfectpost.com/healing-purrs-how-your-cat-can-help-you-heal/
Zacharias
Zacharias
@zacharias
8 months ago
181 posts

Being a carpenter, before I build a deck, I take off every barcode off of every piece of lumber and some times there's two. I don't like to look at them. I think it's strange. I have no idea why, but it's something about the bar code itself. 

I have the same EMF sensitivity. I'm constantly trying to condition myself to it. The power transfer stations on the side of the road, the overhead power lines. They all produce a vibration that comes from what I call artificial electricity. The feel of it is vastly different than from thunderstorms. I haven't been able to condition myself to it. In fact, the more I subject myself to it, the stronger my sensitivity becomes. It's a strange feeling that I have hard time explaining, but I just consider it another type of pain. A lot like being overwhelmed by a large group of people. After a period of time, my mind shuts down and I can no longer think. It is definitely interfering with my own electrical system. 

I use to use a backpack vacuum in my work. Having an electromagnet on my back was very painful. I dealt with it for months until I got to the point of not being able wear it any more. I had to stop. Now I carry it around instead of strapping it to my spine and I can feel a difference in my leg. The field around it is pretty strong. I need to stop using it all together. On top of the that, one of the buildings I clean is a "smart" building. It has wifi emitters in every room. Just being in the building will change my mood over time. It has a cumulative effect. I assume that if it effects me, then it's also effecting everyone else. Even if they don't notice. I can feel these strong wifi antennas. I can close my eyes and spin around until I'm disoriented and know exactly where they are. This is a problem.

As far as sound vibration goes, there are rooms in this building that reverberate sound off the walls. it's amazing to be able to track the vibrations. The sound is canceled out when the vibes hit together. I've been installing sound panels to dampen the effect. I've learned a lot about acoustic resonance and the effect on human mood. I can see why people run off to the middle of the desert, or gravitate to salt caves. We need to be free from it to feel good again, yet it's everywhere. If we can't we need sound therapy to cancel out those negative vibes. Your mood affects your ability to heal more than anything else. I about ready to find a crystal cave I can live in for the rest of my life. I hate to leave society, but I know there will be a point where I'll have too.

Zacharias
Zacharias
@zacharias
8 months ago
181 posts

@tigerlily -thank you for posting that article on purring. I'm one of those weirdo's with 16 cats. I know they don't purr for other cats, just humans. they will also purr if they are injured. Having a cat sleeping on my face is the best feeling. 

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
8 months ago
405 posts
@zacharias have you researched about (physical) earthing techniques? Might help with the emf sensitivity?
Zacharias
Zacharias
@zacharias
8 months ago
181 posts

@goodenergyhealing - I have not long ago read something about it. Grounding is important through out the day. I take breaks and walk through the woods. Without it I wouldn't be able to function. It just that there is so much more EMF's I've been dealing with over the past six months I haven't been able to get away from it long enough to rest. I may starting grounding my bed, chair, walking around without boots on and such. I'll do more research.

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
8 months ago
405 posts
Zacharias "]

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/goodenergyhealing>:@goodenergyhealing - I may starting grounding my bed, chair, walking around without boots on and such. I'll do more research.

Yeah, there is spiritual grounding, by consciously connecting to healthy Earth Energies and earthing. Easiest (and relatively inexpensive ) might be the static computer repair mats, one attaches to earth in wall plug. Or I eg have two copper tape strips on floor under desk, attached to earth in plug.
YouTube videos out there too.
Still prudent to ask the Earth Energies to come and protect the physical earthing wires. I live in the centre of a city, and if I do not do that, it feels like energetic gunk comes back up at certain times of day.....
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
8 months ago
496 posts
@zacharias 16 cats! I love it :) If I could I'd have multiple pets. Do you feel a difference when multiple are sitting by you and purring?

I struggle grounding and shielding at times when I'm in downtown. I've been off all week for the holidays and I've been feeling so much better. I also havent gone anywhere except to the store with my mom. Retail stores are harder for me and resort to online shopping, I always thought it was the energy of shoppers and people who work there. Obviously those places are filled with barcodes and sewn in sensors.

I bought a new cell phone and the first few days I had major headaches. I turned the blue light filter on and it went away. A few friends thought I was nuts for putting it on as the clarity is not so much anymore and how dim I have the screen, it just causes headaches to me. Anyone else experience this with cell phones or even computer monitors?
michelle
@michelle
8 months ago
212 posts
@tigerlily
Yeah, I get headaches from the led lights of screens. LEDS can cause blindness by attacking the retina. I use twilight app on my phone and F.lux for the pc.
You can download them at IDA [International Dark Skies Association...a good group to work w/, if interested]
Filters here:
https://www.darksky.org/light-pollution/human-health/

--

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
8 months ago
1,031 posts

I have not used traditional sound therapy (seeing a practitioner). But I definitely use music as a way to heal and ground myself and others. And I have listened to binaural beats on many occasions while meditating. That's some pretty fascinating stuff.

@crystalsage , I'd love to see you post about your thoughts on spirits coming to visit us during the holiday season. I definitely sense there is a major pick up in activty between October-January every year. And I didn't realize that this was maybe a regular occurance outside my home.

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
8 months ago
1,015 posts
michelle:
Karen2:

@womanwhowalks
Are you referring to RFID tags as opposed to paper barcodes?
Barcodes themselves...
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
8 months ago
1,015 posts
TigerLily:
@zacharias 16 cats! I love it :) If I could I'd have multiple pets. Do you feel a difference when multiple are sitting by you and purring?

I struggle grounding and shielding at times when I'm in downtown. I've been off all week for the holidays and I've been feeling so much better. I also havent gone anywhere except to the store with my mom. Retail stores are harder for me and resort to online shopping, I always thought it was the energy of shoppers and people who work there. Obviously those places are filled with barcodes and sewn in sensors.

I bought a new cell phone and the first few days I had major headaches. I turned the blue light filter on and it went away. A few friends thought I was nuts for putting it on as the clarity is not so much anymore and how dim I have the screen, it just causes headaches to me. Anyone else experience this with cell phones or even computer monitors?
Lol..all the time...I've resorted to taking things apart to see exactly why I'm experiencing discomfort and illness type energy from them...and to remove barcodes that they stick inside the electronics...most of the time the removal of the barcodes is enough ...but items that I don't find barcodes inside will still radiate an energy....I've broken quite a few big ticket items...lol...but I don't care as I'm after the sources of weird energy so I know what I'm sensing and and learn how to block it...or get something else if I can't...or do without...lol
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
8 months ago
1,015 posts
Karen2:
TigerLily:

Lol..all the time...I've resorted to taking things apart to see exactly why I'm experiencing discomfort and illness type energy from them...and to remove barcodes that they stick inside the electronics...most of the time the removal of the barcodes is enough ...but items that I don't find barcodes inside will still radiate an energy....I've broken quite a few big ticket items...lol...but I don't care as I'm after the sources of weird energy so I know what I'm sensing and and learn how to block it...or get something else if I can't...or do without...lol...in most cell phones there are multiple barcodes stuck to the componants inside...but also, I dropped my phone once and the screen became all weird the first thing I saw was an electronic barcode embedded in the signal at the top of my screen...I wonder why they need to do that?...why there are so many barcodes on everything we have...we don't need them...
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
8 months ago
227 posts
@hop-daddy

I haven't done enough research on it yet to really be able to say anything.

I just noticed that this time of year feels heavier. Like there are a lot more energies than normal.

I was also looking into different pagan customs many of which seem to view this as a time of year to be connected with our ancestors.

There is also this dream that I had of a relative who passed. But I felt his spirit before I saw him.

Sometimes the thoughts just come to me, usually when I look into it I find info that confirms. This time it is a little different.

But since the beginning of the solstice I have felt the heavy energy that started around October lift.

I wish I knew more. Now all I can think about is next year.
michelle
@michelle
8 months ago
212 posts
@crystalsage
Sometimes I'm not so quick at the uptake!🙄
I was reading your thread and most were seeing or seeking a practitioner and I thought this didn't apply to me.

Well, I have used sound therapy and recently began again. I use Solfeggio Frequencies. I play them throught my day and with headphones at night. They've been helping me much. Here's some info and links. It's free and they work:

Vibration is everything. And every vibration has its own frequency. By exposing the mind and body to the Solfeggio frequencies, you can easily achieve a greater sense of balance and deep healing. The Solfeggio frequencies align you with the rhythms and tones that form the basis of the Universe.

Long associated with meditation music the solfeggio frequencies are reputed to be the original frequencies used by the Gregorian Monks when they chanted in meditation. The chant, based on the original six notes (396hz – 417hz – 528hz – 639hz – 741hz – 852hz), penetrates deep into the conscious and subconscious mind, drawing forth emotional reactions which we are sometimes unable to completely control. These original frequencies are said to have been ‘lost’ over the centuries with the introduction of various new tuning methods.

The Solfeggio scale was ‘rediscovered’ by Dr. Joseph Barber who said to have been guided intuitively to find a pattern of six repeating codes in the Book of Numbers. He found in Chapter 7, verses 12 through 83; number references that, when deciphered using a numerological technique, could be reduced to a single digit. This revealed a series of six electromagnetic sound frequencies which he determined to be the six missing tones of the ancient Solfeggio scale.

Why where the original frequencies tuning system lost?

The Solfeggio frequencies were lost because throughout history different tuning applications have been used. Ancient tuning practices used a system of tuning known as “Just Intonation.” The method of Just Intonation featured pure intervals between every note that was mathematically related by ratios of small whole numbers leading to a much purer sound.

The tuning practice adopted for western cultures from about the 16th century and used today is known as “Twelve-Tone Equal Temperament.” According to Joachim Ernst-Berendt, the 12-Tone Equal Temperament mistunes all consonant intervals except the octave. Our modern scale can create situations such as ‘boxed-in’ thinking, stuffed and suppressed emotions, fear-based or lack consciousness, all of which then tend to manifest into physical symptoms called ‘dis-ease’ or disease.

Our modern-day musical scale is out of sync when compared with the original Solfeggio scale. If we want to bring harmony into our lives, we need to replace the dissonant western scale with a web of subtle and clear intervallic relationships of the Solfeggio music. Let the music become once again a tool to raise human nature and a method to connect you with the Source.

The Solfeggio Frequency scale

174 Hz – The lowest of the tones appears to be a natural anaesthetic. It tends to remove pain physically , energetically as well as karmic energy. 174 Hz frequency gives your organs a sense of security, safety and love, motivating them to do their best.

285 Hz – This tone is useful when treating wounds, cuts, burns or any other form of damaged tissue. 285 Hz Solfeggio Frequency is said to be directly connected to our body´s, mind and soul´s blueprint for optimal health and physical wellbeing, due to its amazing ability to remember what should be and to return cells to its original form. It influences energy fields sending them message to restructure damaged organ. 285 Hz is about remembering and healing you, your internal organs and your energy.

396 Hz – Cleanses the feeling of guilt, which often represents one of the basic obstacle to realization, enables achievement of goals in the most direct way. It releases you from the feeling of guilt and fear by bringing down the defense mechanisms. This solfeggio frequency can also be also used as means of grounding, awakening, sobering and returning to reality.

417Hz – Next tone from the solfeggio scale is connected with resonation processes or processes of amplification. Re can “delete” person’s “alienation from God” and enable returning to the “right path”. This solfeggio frequency cleanses traumatic experiences and clears destructive influences of past events. It can be used for cleaning limiting impression, which disables the person to achieve her life goals. When speaking of cellular processes, tone Re encourages the cell and its DNA to function in an optimal way. 417 Hz frequency energizes your body cells and helps to use their creative potentials.

528 Hz – Used to return human DNA to its original, perfect state.  If it is used in a way described in Webster’s dictionary – by communicating the wanted effect and with energy support from the “light” – miracles will happen! Process of DNA reparation is followed by beneficial effects – increased amount of life energy, clarity of mind, awareness, awakened or activated creativity, ecstatic states like deep inner peace, dance and celebration. It also opens the person for deep spiritual experiences and spiritual enlightenment.

639 Hz – This frequency enables creation of harmonious community and harmonious interpersonal relationships. It can be used for dealing with relationships problems – those in family, between partners, friends or social problems. It can be used to encourage the cell to communicate with its environment. This ancient solfeggio frequency enhances communication, understanding, tolerance and love. 639 Hz frequency can also be used for communication with parallel worlds or spiritual spheres.

741 Hz – Cleans the cell from the toxins. Frequent use of 741 Hz leads to a healthier, simpler life, and also to change in diet towards foods which are not poisoned by various kinds of toxins. It also cleans the cell from different kinds of electromagnetic radiations. Another important application of this sound frequency is cleansing infections – viral, bacterial, and fungal. This tone leads you to pure, stable and spiritual life.

852 Hz – Solfeggio 852 Hz is directly connected to the third eye chakra and can be used as means for awakening inner strength & self realisation. It is good for dissolving stagnate mental energy from to over-thinking. (mental activity) It is said to clear up energy blockages that before has hindered clear and strong communication with our higher self, spirit guides and spirit helpers. The 852 Hz solfeggio to play either clean as is or as a background sound to other audio.

963 Hz – This tone awakens any system to its original, perfect state. It is connected with the Light and all-embracing Spirit, and  enables direct experience, the return to Oneness. This frequency re-connects you with the Spirit, or the non-vibrational energies of the spiritual world. It will enable you to experience Oneness – our true nature.

Access Our Free Solfeggio Audios & Videos Now

Solfeggio Frequencies With Brainwave Music ➤ Playlist

Solfeggio Frequencies With Nature Sounds ➤ Playlist

Solfeggio Frequencies With NavajoDrums ➤ Playlist

Solfeggio Frequencies PureTone ➤ Playlist

GO TO:
https://tinyurl.com/yasbu8td

--

michelle
@michelle
8 months ago
212 posts

⬆️ FYI Here's the link to the info I copied in my last post: https://tinyurl.com/y6ufjpq8

--

updated by @michelle: 01/10/19 07:16:17PM
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
8 months ago
227 posts
@michelle thank you for that info. I'll have to check it out.
Janie Gray
Janie Gray
@janie-gray
7 months ago
1 posts

Well, I am an over working professional I deal with lot of stress in my day to day work, Many people suggested me to meditate every day for at least 15 minutes which I ended up doing less than 5 minutes, I could not even focus more than.

Here is the method that I do to relief the stress and have a peace of mind one of my friend suggested me to try the SOS method early morning or while you go to sleep which really worked well for me. I know I cannot meditate for more than 5 minutes. But SOS method did a magic within minutes. It is dramatically different, a Meditations fuse specific elements in music and tones. ( http://sosmethod.co/ )

NamelessOne
NamelessOne
@namelessone
7 months ago
1 posts
Hi i have a ringing sound in my head. (Tinnitus) which have been the cause of a lot of problems for me. It's a constant disruption to my attention span. How I hear and also blockage. So I got an hearing aid, have soundtherapy all day long. A frequency that is tuned to my inner sound. So I now can function in life. I got an sound oasis with 20 therapeutic sounds so I have now lived in 24 hours sound therapy for 14 days. It has changed my life. I'm calmer, the noises of man made objects do not bother me as much as it did. Before I could not hear what anyone said if a car drove by. Going to a cafe was hell, felt like the entire cafe was inside my head. Now with the hearing aid sound therapy its liveable. So for me it's a shift from living in isolation and only going out deep in to the woods as far away from society as possible to feel son measure of comfort to actually being able to have a semi normal life. Still quite new to this experience and noticed that the sound therapy frequency needs to be adjusted a bit. Had a uncomfortable experience to day, where I felt that this insanely high pip ripped through my mind whilst on the mobile phone with a friend, so needed to adjust the volume on the sound therapy
Robertz Caffer
Robertz Caffer
@robert-caffer
5 months ago
27 posts

Sound therapy is a must. Frequency we are made of!  Music when correct for me, brings me in my best and we can reach many things with this, not just peace of mind.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book