Dream about telekinesis

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
last year
225 posts

Here's the dream...

So I was a young boy, which I have never been. I was living with a family who was hiding me. I was being hid because I was from Jupiter I think.

We where found out and they tried to run. The original couple that was hiding me was captured, maybe killed.

I was in the car with a different couple and lots of police cars where lined up on the streets. We couldn't get out when suddenly I used my hands to make a pulling gesture. Then trees came out of the ground and slammed into the police cars and made a way.

There where also these messages that kept appearing to me in a language I've never seen. I used a similar gesture to make them disappear in order to protect myself.

We got away and I woke up.

Any thoughts?

updated by @crystalsage: 06/10/19 07:30:08PM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
1,025 posts

This sounds a bit like that movie Midnight Special that came out a couple years back. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2649554/

@crystalsage is looking for some dream interpretation to figure out what this is all about. Was it just a dream or is their deeper meaning? I'm hoping some others in the community can help with this one.

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
last year
225 posts
@hermes Very interesting. Thank you.
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
1,025 posts

I saw a dreaming article today that I wanted to post. While it doesn't really help with dream interpretation, it does summarize some of the science of dreaming.

https://suzycohen.com/articles/nightmares/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Interesting+Causes+and+Weird+Facts+about+Dreaming&utm_campaign=18-07-10+~+Nightmares+and+Dreaming+Newsletter

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
1,025 posts

@hermes:

I currently value my sleep too much to try this. But you and I have spoken about Erin Pavlina before. And she has some pretty simple tips on her website on how to Lucid Dream. What she does is set her alarm for an hour or two after she falls asleep. Shen then gets up for a minute or two and goes right back to sleep. And that's how she accesses lucid dreaming. My problem is that if I did that I would risk not being able to fall asleep again and be a wreck the next day (I have particularly bad empath days if I get less than 7 hours of sleep a night). But it may be worth your while to go to her website and try out her technique?

I did want to say that nowadays I rarely remember my dreams. When I was younger I had some wonderful dreams that I remember to this day. But now that I'm much older I don't remember much when I wake up.

Green_Star
Green_Star
@green-star
2 months ago
11 posts

That's really cool actually. I too have had dreams where I had telekinetic abilities. It always feel so real as though my whole body and mind is working really hard to move certain objects and i feel a lot of pressure on my head. If telekinesis were possible I imagine the feeling wouldn't be much different.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
1,025 posts

@green-star:

Thanks for digging up some of these old posts. It's fun to look at them again. I last posted about a year ago on this thread. And since then I have been experiencing and journaling what I think may be some telekinetic abilities that I am unconsciously creating. I thought this was ghost related. But after reading psychic Sylvia Brown's take on this, I realized that it may be me and not ghosts causing some of these things through telekinesis. Examples are at times lights will flicker or suddenly pop and blow out around me when I walk by. I've also had computers and other electronics malfunction or break when I am around. And they break in a manner similar to a power surge where parts are instantly overheating when they shouldn't be. Tracking these experiences through journaling has helped me understand that these power surges and weird electrical experiences seem to occur when I am stressed and having a bad empath day (low vibration). I've also seen a handful of other people on this site post about the same problems where they seem to be creating and energy surge environment around them where things start to malfunction.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
1,025 posts

@moonshine:

Thanks for sharing I love comparing notes on this topic with others. Interesting it happens to you when you are in a happy, high vibration space. Because most people are like me when it happens when they are struggling and low vibration.

I'm glad you brought up wi-fi. We have nothing but trouble in our house with that. We keep frying routers in our house every 6-9 months. And both an electrician and Cox internet cannot figure out how this keeps happening because when they test everything we don't have any power surges that the home is causing. But when these routers break they have melted plastic and wires that no one can explain because if it were coming through the electrical outlet the breaker would have tripped. I've tried using power surge protectors, ore expensive routers etc... And yet this problem continues. We do have 3 empaths in my home so it could be a cumulative effect.

Certain ghosts have the ability to cause computer and wifi malfunctions. So there is always a chance it could be that. I'm not 100% sure why we have a recurring issue. But for me it seems to happen all at once. I'll be feeling off and low vibration and will walk by and a flood light above me will overheat and pop. Then my cell phone will suddenly glitch. And then some appliance in the house or the wifi router will glitch or burnout. And the power company thinks I'm insane because when they check, they show no surge or electrical issues.

updated by @hop-daddy: 04/30/19 01:34:22PM
Green_Star
Green_Star
@green-star
2 months ago
11 posts

Hop Daddy:

@green-star:

Thanks for digging up some of these old posts. It's fun to look at them again. I last posted about a year ago on this thread. And since then I have been experiencing and journaling what I think may be some telekinetic abilities that I am unconsciously creating. I thought this was ghost related. But after reading psychic Sylvia Brown's take on this, I realized that it may be me and not ghosts causing some of these things through telekinesis. Examples are at times lights will flicker or suddenly pop and blow out around me when I walk by. I've also had computers and other electronics malfunction or break when I am around. And they break in a manner similar to a power surge where parts are instantly overheating when they shouldn't be. Tracking these experiences through journaling has helped me understand that these power surges and weird electrical experiences seem to occur when I am stressed and having a bad empath day (low vibration). I've also seen a handful of other people on this site post about the same problems where they seem to be creating and energy surge environment around them where things start to malfunction.

I have heard about electronics doing strange things around certain people. I personally have never experienced that (I have but I'm fairly certain it had to do with something else). Do you remember what you were thinking at the time or anything that was out of the norm?

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
2 months ago
225 posts
@hop-daddy and @moonshine. I use a combo of crystals and metals to help with that.

I have a necklace that I kept breaking and it is because instead of getting to my electronics the excess energy gets absorbed by the necklace. The break always looked like it was cut and burned.Copper and black crystals really help with absorbing the energy.

I was talking to an energy worker I know a short while ago and I was actually asking about why I kept breaking my crystals. We began to discuss the different kinds of energies and it made sense to me. It was something I was noticing but didn't quite understand.

He said that there was physical, mental, and emotional energy. I agree with these but do believe there to be subcategories of each. His point was that emotional energy is much stronger and also much harder to get rid of. It's why sometimes I clean my crystals and they still feel like they are not completely clean. The same things we use to clean physical and mental energy do not always clear emotional energy. I like to experiment so I tested out his theory and I agree. I also found more balance and have since been able to wear my necklace for longer than I ever have before. It's been over a month now. I have never worn it that long with out it breaking.

So far I have found that emotional energy is essentially like heat. The more there is the hotter it feels. The chill that can happen when meditating is a sign that it has gone out completely. Of lot of energy blockages in my body are also that same energy. The easiest way to describe physical energy is thoughts. Which sounds strange but I'm talking volume not mere existence there of. The more clouded your mind feels, the more it seems like your mind is racing and you cannot control it the more excess mental energy you have. When it comes to physical I think it is the heavy feelings that way us down and make us feel tired.

When it comes to clearing them. For me different kinds of meditation clear them all but in different times and ways. Fire, i.e. candles, are really good with emotional energy. Water and sleep work well for mental. Water also works well for physical especially cold.

My overall point is that if you maybe experiment with clearing all of the different energies it may help with the power surges. Also different stones clear different energies. Stones with lithium are good for emotional energy. But remember if you use grounding stones pair them with something that fills the body with energy. There is such a thing as too much grounding.

About telekinesis. I think that is another way of not only clearing the energy but using it. I think we all have that ability. When we are in high emotional states it is usually due to an unintentional overload of energy. Which is why the unintentional teletype events, telekinesis, telepathy, etc, happen. For me I manifest much more easily when I am really upset. I am actually learning to focus and use the energy I absorb because I find that the more I do it the better I feel and deal with life.

@hop-daddy can't believe it has been a year since I made this post. How time flies.
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
1,025 posts

@green-star:

These things always seem to happen to me when I'm in a low vibration mood with frustration or depression.

@crystalsage:

I'm a regular user of crystals and protection stones. But even with them I've had energy outbursts that caused electronics or light bulb problems. But I've done a much better job this past year keeping my energy balanced and have avoided most low vibration bad days. And the telekinesis energy bursts have stopped.

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
2 months ago
225 posts
@hop-daddy have you ever tried using metals?
I added them to my kit a few months back and they have been a game changer. I have learned how to use the better over that time. The basically help you ground. Different metals are better for different types of grounding. Doing combos can be amazing. You don't want to wear them everyday though. Maybe after a few consecutive days leave the bracelet, necklace, or whatever at home. They should be taken off at night. Although in the beginning these guidelines don't necessarily apply as they help you get to a good base. I live the healing bracelet which is copper, brass and nickel. There may be a little green coloration at first but that goes away. It can typically happen if you wear it while sweating. Then there is silver which is great for emotional grounding. When paired with stones like cerussite which brings in new energy as you ground out the old, you can wear them longer and the effect is more balancing without a lot of effort.
When I am experiencing an overload and I put the bracelet on I immediately feel the effect and I am able to calm down more easily. The best thing I got was some silver studs. When I have headaches from emotional overload they take out the entry quickly.
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
1,025 posts

@crystalsage:

I have not really used metals except for what's in my wedding ring and hematite. My son has copper in his kit and likes it although he can't really tell me what it specifically does for him.

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll try them out. What are most noticeable effects of the metals you use?

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
2 months ago
225 posts
@hop-daddy
I'll do my best to explain. Metal therapy was something that was used way back in the day. It is really hard to find much info on it. Most of what I have learned is through trying it out and talking to others.

The most noticeable effect is the release of that excess energy. It changes depending on what I am wearing and where.
When I was doing my research I actually ending up looking at conductivity vs. Resitivity. Metals, crystals, and the human body all conduct energy in different forms. From what I have found it is why we pair well with crystals. However metals are actually more conductive which is why we also pair well with them. It has to do with temperature. The hotter anything gets the harder it is for energy to pass through. I believe that is why salt baths work well. Slat is a metal and it is very conductive. Size also matters. When energy passes through an object it brings up the temperature. When a object gets hot it can still absorb energy but the energy will not pass through it. It's why Crystal's need to be cleaned and break if they are not. Imagine a balloon that gets continuously filled, it'll burst. Metals can handle more energy than crystals and the human body. It takes much longer for them to get so hot that the energy gets stored rather than released.
With that in mind I started to think about where I had noticable energy blocks, and also where I had energy leaking out. It seemed that the places coincided with one another.
So that necklace I had kept breaking because a lot of my energy was getting stuck in my neck between my shoulders. I felt great wearing the necklace because it was allowing the energy that was stuck in that area to be released, but it was too much for the necklace(it is a lapis lazuli necklace btw).
I noticed that from my hands up to my wrist there was also a lot going on energy wise. My right soaks up energy and my left releases it. When I first put the three metal bracelet(copper, nickel, and brass) on I felt the best I had ever felt. So I bought rings and extra bracelets and then I came across some interesting issues. The effects where not the same and I couldn't figure out why.
However through talking to people and some trial and error I began to think of the human body like a circuit board. If the connections are not in the correct place the energy cannot flow properly.
That got me to thinking about my necklace and how having multiple bracelets was not working. One of the energy workers I spoke to said it was because I was grounding too much. Essentially I was draining all the old energy which was good. However I was draining out all my energy without replacing it.
So I stopped wearing all the bracelets all the time. I bought a copper necklace, a silver necklace and some silver studs. I alternate between those only really tough days. The silver is really good for emotionally charged days. The copper is great for bodily pain and fatigue. Most days I pair the bracelet on my right wrist with the lapis necklace which I have since added a cerussite stone to. The cerussite is what brings in new energy after the lapis and three metal bracelet ground out the energy and I feel great.(cerussite contains lead, so I recommend finding something that does not. Right now it works grest but I am currently looking for something safer) I am in SF almost every day and while the energy gets to me a little it is nothing like it used to be. If fact the energy that I pick up is manageable. I am also able to understand it a lot better.
My very long point is that it is important to figure out how the energy in your body is flowing. Then you can manipulate it with metals and crystals. Less can me more. I am told gold is great. But it has to be as close to pure as possible. Same with the other metals. Like anything when you add other stuff to something you change it's vibration, or energy signature and thus change its effect. I'm told 22k is fine. But it is expensive. Brass and gold appear to have similar effects and brass is much cheaper. They are supposed to be good for healing the soul energy. Honestly haven't tried it yet.
Also when I have bodily pain I have copper disks that apply directly to that area and after a couple of hours the pain is gone. After a couple of days it doesn't come back. Applying metal disks to injured areas is actually one way metal therapy was used way back when.
I have also learned that when doing energy work it is better to take off the metals. It is much easier to feel what is going on. Although I do think that as I progress that will change.
Hope this was helpful.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book