The liars

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
one month ago
519 posts

Days like today I struggle with the liars.  We have a gift to know when people are lying and just negative in life.  This constant lying to cover up and make themselves look good, I nearly threw up.  I pretty much learned all my "hunches" about this liar is coming true.I am still uneasy about it.  I want to just cleanse everything I feel so disgusted right now.  On top of that, these liars have such a strong influence on people around.  

I am not sure how to rid this person in my life except keeping a distance, and loading up on crystals when this person is around.  

Illuminous Ops
Illuminous Ops
@illuminous-ops
one month ago
25 posts

Empaths possess emotional telepathy.  In addition to sensing and / or experiencing the emotions of people around you it is also possible to influence people's emotional state in ways that can bring about the truth about someone.  I have written a guide for empaths that teaches a simple technique empaths can use to do this.  This ability can cause others to experience strong influences on their intentions and emotions that exposes them for who they are. 

I am posting this as PDF and link.  I hope this guide helps you.  It will take practice though to get good with these techniques.

https://magus56.wordpress.com/2020/01/16/empaths-and-emotional-telepathy/

updated by @illuminous-ops: 03/06/21 08:24:58PM
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
one month ago
1,468 posts

That PDF was very good, thanks for posting the link. My emotions were manipulated in the way described in the article for a very long time by someone. I do not think he knew he was doing it, and his reason for doing it was to have his mind control his emotions, since he was a person who believes emotions to be worthless. The ethical implications of the abilities described in the link are very important and all too tempting for our shadow sides. 

Recently, I'm D.O.N.E. with putting up with constant liars and have found my best strategy with them is to casually repeat one of their lies back to them, word for word, just the way they were thinking it. This results in that person voluntarily removing themselves from my life, which is exactly what I want. There have been no confrontations, which may scare a lot of us off from doing this. So far, the fear they feel has just caused them to run, literally. 

Layla
Layla
@layla
one month ago
37 posts
@illuminous-ops thanks for the read. Love reading empath related stuff.

Btw is it your personal pdf?/webpage? Some of the content is around I guess blackmagic etc which I'm cool reading/learning but it's not my cup of tea personally.

Perhaps you could try a more targeted audience with similar/same preferences?

On the subject of liars though. I kinda feel let down. That I trusted a complete nobody despite the stature they hold socially primarily. I wasnt very well some years ago but given the circumstances we got to know each with many hurdles inbetween. I personally don't mind being honest and open with people I meet. But some things they said were not true and I came across the truth about this person. And at the time it discouraged me from wanting to trust them anymore. Given my nature. Some time away I calmed down from what I'd learnt and how petty and small it was to be upset about. I kind of always get the impression that if I had to ever speak with them again they wouldn't tell the truth or avoid answering whatever I ask. So I'm happy where I am. Also don't want to pry where it doesn't concern me.

@tigerlilly you should stay away frim this person if that's how they make you feel and don't feel bad about it. I've been doing similar since last 2 years. And I have 0 regrets they expose themselves more than anything else. But that doesn't and shouldn't make you feel any less of a person. Although it has brought you down. Remind yourself why you are better off without this person in your life and stick to whatever that helps to keep your mind positive and stress free. For me that's things like spending time with people that make me happy, tv/watching random movies on youtube, netflix on the odd times that I have it. Walks, or an act of kindness to people who are worthy and deserving of.

Hope your feeling better since your last post.
Illuminous Ops
Illuminous Ops
@illuminous-ops
one month ago
25 posts

@layla

It is my personal website.  There is a variety of stuff on there, targeted to different kinds of people.  I have only shared that empath guide, and the meditation guide on this forum since they are relevant to empaths. 

I have some ads running to target the empath community directly, but I share these things on the forum here just to help people and for feedback.  Sharing on message boards doesn't get any real traffick to my websites compared to the ads, but it does give me a chance to interact with my readers, and get some good feedback.

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
one month ago
519 posts
@chesire-cat I did this to this person about 2 months ago. Repeated a lie back to them and called them out on something else. Deer in a headlight look. It was great! Lol

@Layla I have no issues cutting out people in my life. This one is my baby's aunt. I avoided her for a few months after she broke trust and said many negative things. But yet I am the bad one LOL.

@illimunous-ops thank you for the PDF. I am not sure i would want to expose them for who they are, through telepathy. I think as empaths we see this already. Rest of society doesn't. Although, this would be an interest topic of discussion...
Layla
Layla
@layla
one month ago
37 posts
I just wanted to add something here that some of you may/may have never come across before.

It's a character trait. Usually of women who think out of the box.

Depending on who we spend our time with and the amount of time, enables us to articulate something about the person we are spending our time with.

Many years ago I worked with someone who was very strongly rooted in his faith. The principles of his faith would teach him that certain emotions were wrong to hold. So he would use affirmations to negate those undesired emotions. However what he became oblivious too was how living undesired scenarios began to shape his decisions and character. So he began making the wrong choices in his life in pursuit of wanting to stay firm to his principles of religious and faith matters. Taking the wrong people as inspirational role models. Because they're ability to make a sacrifice was far greater than he ever could.

At some point he came to a halt because he ran out of ideas to negate (because he thought he was clever negating only by his heart/head.

So eventually I began to notice this guy is hell bent on proving he has no desire for money, cars, better life (for others/not for himself).

In the midst of this way of thinking (to himself). He'd forgotten how to have fun. Certain types of fun like speeding in a car can get you a fine right? So there was this place where you could hire a car it was like 250/350 dollars or something where a person could spend the day with a trained professional in race cars. Ofcourse theres an option of go carts etc if I'm not mistaken by the correct name of the sport)

So any who. I noticed this and thought that would be the perfect gift for him from his other half he gets to have fun, go crazy and actually race a car on a proper race field just like they do in top gear!

Then I learnt he was a complete A* hole and gradually began to click that it's not entirely his fault, him and many others have been taking their knowledge from God knows where Like a soup kitchen. Some were too afraid to Express their own faith infront of others. I myself have got it wrong many times. But that's why I take time to find resources and learn about who I'm learning from.

Anyway the damage is done but he will never realise that that's all he needed even though it wasn't what he wanted. But he needed to learn what was in his own heart. But to do that it comes with a price.

Me being able to develop this skill means I know I'm good at it when its feasible. Others do it to me also but it's sometimes hit and miss. Usually it's a wakeup call to nitty gritty matters and my attention gets drawn to it, makes me appear suspicious to others and as I've more recently learnt obnoxious to some degree and unhappy.

I chose the option of not sharing this with him because of how deceitful he became.

I never regretted it once.

We moved!

After almost 15 years of discussions, the Empath Community has retired!

Join our private Facebook group to continue the conversation! 

empath book