Paranormal Distress Call

Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
3 months ago
182 posts

It seems unreal but it's been over 3 yrs and still it stays and won't leave I dont know what "it" is even if it's paranormal or interestial  MAYBE INSANITY

For those who have heard my plight 

I know now it has nothing to do with spiders

There are not words to even try to describe it to myself but I will try....

Always when it's dark but sometimes in the day It starts with a slow crawl in groups slipping over walls up down across whatever Sometimes it's dark and foreboding Can be light more delicate or sparkly like a zillion stars are around

It breaks away into smaller groups Especially if I look their way smaller somewhat statically shapes will rush me I don't wait I close my eyes turn away Sometimes they try to emulate a person or animal but I don't buy into it

The man's face is still there wanting to probably take my breath or maybe my life I don't really know He's sneaky & persistant I can send him away but he still tries to come back from a different angle Now that I think about it he's only there when my eyes are closed like in the shower Also when I walk into my bedroom when it's dark I will see a momentarily oval light

I thought they were there only in the dark but I find it's not my vision going I am actually looking through an opaque whispy vapor like whatever? They are all  always in perpetual motion

Wherever I am, I am actually encased 

I try my best to ignore not think about it but eventually it's just there

It knows if I am trying to think of a way to rid it or try to communicate about it 

Example I typed half of this left for a minute come back even the screen I was typing on was gone

Ergo why it took so long to contact anyone I believe it's preventing me in a way because I mean to then I say maybe tomorrow Of course I wil be punished

This is even harder to explain but the worse part

There are curtain like sheets draped over furniture mostly living room When it's really annoyed it drapes over walls and doors Most pretty much everything

I can't see through it I can put my hand through it and not see my hand

In the beginning I did walk through once and it was freaky like an alternate universe

When it drapes I can't see anything  because it's pattern and has color

I can't see anything but the drapes It is very disorienting I literally have to feel my way to figure out where I am going I so far have hidden it from my husband He freaks out Wants me to see a doctor Why am I the only one seeing these things when no one else is? etc

It can become panicky when I can't find my closet door in the hallway or I continue to my bathroom but bump into  a built-in linen cabinet trying to find the door to the potty All the while feeling along moldings to find the door and then feel the wall for the light switch 

I have tried all kind of things others have tried to help but it seems I am the square peg trying to fit in a round hole

I can not do anything that would alert my husband He was bad enough when I had visitors He doesn't know anything is going on any longer

I have not even been anywhere without him because I keep having problems with illness and symptoms without remedies Labs off in general but can't pinpoint cause Just enough to take me out of the game

I often wonder could the "force" be causing it I do feel a gravitational pull when it's near me and sometimes I get weird tingles that goes through my body for a few seconds

I got a new car for my birthday 1 1/2 yrs ago and only driven it once I don't feel I am in control enough to chance it

OK So I always think I'm gonna jot down a few lines and as usual it turns into a book... Sorry 😒

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
1,080 posts
Hi @just-stevie. I'm sorry you're still having issues. I know what you mean about being afraid to say anything to your husband. Your damned if you do and damned if you don't.
I'm still thinking that something is irritating you're head and it has nothing to do with the dark spirit. He's there. As I was sitting here I heard quit clearly...YOU WON'T GET RID OF ME!...LOL...I told him this really wasn't about him, that I'm not afraid of him and that I'm concerned about you. And that he should help you instead of scaring you. Although he really hasn't hurt you in all the time he's been there.
I'm still wondering if you have some sort of natural gas leak, or something along those lines. That kind of thing can make things worse...even if its not detectable by your husband or any kind of instrument they use for detecting gas. I'm extremely sensitive to just a tiny whiff of any kind of toxic substance. My head goes funny and there's a metallic taste on my tongue that let's me know for sure thats what's happening. Everything tastes like metal. It could be you can't smell it, but you're head can.
When you go out and are out of the house for a time, how do you feel?...does your head feel better and clearer. Then when you get home does the fuzziness come back?
I'm not saying I think you're seeing things, I'm saying something is holding your 3rd eye open and you need to find out what. And natural gas and toxic fumes can do that. That could also be why you're lab tests are off. It could be something really small. In the meantime, I'll clear your house again.
If your furnace is run by gas the joints could be leaking. I put caulking around every pipe joint going to the furnace. Anything that gas runs through i caulked it. You can do that yourself if no one believes you. I did. Take some control. Its YOUR head. Also one time I WAS smelling gas outside the house, but I was afraid to call the gas company in fear they wouldn't believe me. I left it a long time. This house I'm living in is old and drafty and that gas was probably finding its way into the house through all the holes. But I finally just said screw it and called. The guy found a leak in the stack where the gas enters the house...I was actually right...lol.
For me everything happened all at once and I needed to find out the causes.
I didn't have the difficulty of having to tell a husband though. Bur really that fear is getting in your way at this point.
I hope you look into this. Its a place to start.
Have you had your thyroid checked?...if there is something toxic that you're ingesting unknowingly, you're organs will be over worked. Adrenal glands too. I'm taking something for those issues. I breath in deisel fumes daily and I feel bad a lot of days. When I started taking the supplements for thyroid and adrenal glands,I feel better.
Just a few suggestions to consider. The dark man, though while there, isn't really concerning me.
I have a few here that drop in...they might be mischievous, on occasion, but they haven't hurt me in any way.
I'm glad you were able to get through.
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
1,080 posts
Also if you have a smart meter you might want to make a faraday cage for it. Since hydro changed to those dumb things, I've felt like I'm being slowly cooked...I put tinfoil around the bubble thing. The emitions changed a bit. My bed is over it so I decided to see if that was one of the causes of my feeling electrically shocked while in bed. So im making plans to put a farady canopy around my bed to see what happens. There are so many types of energy NOT about spirit that can cause issues. Its just figuring it all out thats a pain in the ass...lol
AlanJepsen
AlanJepsen
@alanjepsen
3 months ago
27 posts

Sounds like you have a stalker. @Layla had the same kind of problem. Myself, I grew up in a community of empaths and whose ancestors have been empaths dating back for centuries. There are two ways to fight this called "force" and "conduct". Force requires inner strength. You must draw every negative emotion that this gives you. Squeeze it into a ball; then push it onto this force. This method is called a "psychic punch". I remember one time I was searching for a missing child. I found her but I couldn't get close enough to help. She was held captive while 2 men were taking turns abusing her so I communicated to her how to do the punch and guided her. She blew the one guy up causing the other guy to run. Long story short, she is home safe and nobody knows that I was involved and it would be nice to keep it that way. The other method is to conduct. As the old saying in the community "If you are caught between a lion and a bear; always get the lion to fight the bear"! Draw on one energy and direct it on to the other. Do it soon! Without going into detail, these stalkers are up to no good!

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
1,080 posts
Just a question @just stevie...does your encounter with this being happen all over the house, or in a specific location within your home?...just wanting a clearer understanding as to how much of the house it's in...I understand this being may be able to leave and wander the house, but if its coming in through an open portal, which room would you say it comes from the most?
Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
3 months ago
182 posts
I am not sure if I am putting the response in the right place
It looks like the site has changed since I was here last

This did turn into a Novel It's tremendously long and probably redundant My memory 🧠 is shot too!
If you don’t want to dive in I totally understand You can just hit delete 😉
It actually was therapeutic 😁

Hi Karen it's been awhile Good to hear back from you
Thank you for your much thought out reply
It's REALLY hard to explain any of this because I can't explain it to myself There is nothing to compare or relate to
There is SO much involved because it redifines itself and multi-tasks

There are many parts to whatever this is I have no imagination so I don't belief I could manufacture the details and I never know what's going to happen next but I constantly challenge myself and wonder But it would be impossible
I am going to thank you for reading 📚 and caring in advance because this will be novel worthy I always try to give people details because I feel I have to create a mental picture Well actually I TRY to be brief but that never happens I really appreciate your taking the time and it feels so much better to have someone who understands So if nothing else I will try to make it entertaining 😉😅 I'm kind of snarky I take things very seriously but at the same time I keep it light and airy if that makes sense

This all started out of the blue totally contrary to who I was and the way I processed thought
It Started with nightly visits from Ghosts? I called them visitors It was fun but emotional I never saw the same one twice nor were they familiar No verbal communication
I would sense them and wake up I knew I wasnt asleep because I would get up¹ and walk around the house and actually "pinch myself" 🙄

At some point I started mind traveling I can't remember how or why It was fun and interesting It got to be a little more intense because I felt a man was taking advantage of females It wasn't normal stuff It was more like "Twilight Zone Meets Pod people"
Being the Champion of the down trodden I had to stick my nose in Eventually I challenged him to show me what was going on He took me on a tour That was fun too It was like a Disney ride I felt the movement and sensations of the ride as it went switching directions and levels He tired of the game stopped ✋ and then at some point I am thinking ergo the man's face
What I see when I close my eyes is levels of colors behind maybe like a black hairnet that change Red bad Purple the highest and I think the next would be up & out Originally he presented himself as my grandmother but he could morph to any one One time he showed his real face which was evil and menacing he (the face) comes in & out from all directions I can send him away by averting or opening my eyes but I can also send him away with verbal hand signals or telecommunication He is sneaky as he comes and goes always tries to put his mouth on mine
The only way I see him is coming through the net like covering across the colors Starts with red usually but sometimes it tries to trick me with other colors especially purple The other colors go quickly back to red and then I am out of there

The other part is when this netting starts to crawl across the walls Eventually fill the entire room
It can break into pieces or shapes while never losing the space they occupy They can stretch out like a cobweb and attach itself to a thing or person especially my husband They make the bed look (only to me) like it's moving sort of like rolling waves or something crawling under the covers

I used to think I could make it go away with light I would leave the TV on all night I came to know they were there during lighting and day light I caught them in a sunbeam going across the room If you ever noticed (in reality) dust will float around on the sunbeam and you think OMG😲 I am breathing this stuff 🤧 and never knew it
but I digress...
So what I saw when I actually looked was more like very fine patterned plastic wrap all but invisible It was always there around me Then another eureka moment in the Opticians (recently) chair having problems with close up reading that the lens couldnt correct my vision I realized it was because I was actually looking through the filmy transparency that surrounds me

The third part is when it's dark or mostly
there becomes what appears to be a wispy curtain like throw over some or all of the furniture and/or walls The same light burgundy colored pattern only solid I can put my hand through it and then I can no longer see it
Early on it had formed in front of my bedroom sliding glass door that has vertical blinds Curiousity got the best of me and I walked through not the verticals or glass just the curtain
I was standing at the edge of the door 🚪 opening on a concrete ledge on a 2nd story as I looked out I saw a large wood fenced backyard surrounded by tall Pine trees 🌲 and a thick covering of lush very green grass It was beautiful However since I was on the edge of a long drop I backed out through the curtain Then it's gone

Whatever this phenomenon is it reads my mind I try to ignore and it mostly works however if I carelessly think I haven't noticed it acting up in several days or indicate in any way I might do or say something to someone You guessed it Party time it acts up big time
Everything is covered and distorted in several rooms The worst or so I thought was the master bedroom down a short hallway to the bathroom I literally have to feel my way past 2 walkin closets and upon entering the bathroom feel for the full length cabinets on the right then just around the corner is the potty 😀room if I go too far I hit a wall and then a opening to a double walk in shower I can see absolutely none of that I bounce off the folding closet doors usually try to turn to quick and hit sold wood cabinets ouch! 🥴 I feel for the molding around the door to walk through It should be easy breezy but I get totally disoriented still having to find the wall switch to turn on a light yeah! I made it without my husband seeing me or hearing me run into things

So now I'll get back to the "or so the "worst or so I thought" When coming out of my office I usually turn right stove light is on so it's ok but last night I came out and was going to make a slight left then forward to be in the living room I didn't quite swing far enough left and ran into the back of the loveseat So I know to go a little further before I turn Oops too soon again hit the glass end table ow! 🤕 Now I can make a right and the loveseat will be there Ah but I again turn too soon hit the table this time knocking over a vase luckily it was a small one In the other room this time husband hears👂it hit the table "what was that?" "I bumped the table and the vase fell over" "How did you do that?" " I don't know" Close one! Seriously though He would be sick with worry Want me to see a Dr...
I mean if I am coming out of the office look to the right (kitchen) I can not see him standing there Of course he can see me so steady as she goes

About 2-3 years ago my daughter-in-law's mother had a stroke There is a 6 hr time difference between the two it's that far She flew out there Her mother never regained consciousness and had to be taken off life support She took it very badly My husband and I had been staying with our son He was a mess too and he couldn't go to California with his wife so he worried about her as well anyway... Off track again

Right after her mother had officially died I was laying in bed - middle of the night I woke up her mother came out of the closet or should I say through the closet

I saw her in her entirety I could describe her hair what she was wearing Mostly what she wore was a big satisfied smile and she didn't have a care Well she really didn't have a care 😏 She looked at peace
She never saw me just walked past
I wanted so badly to tell my daughter-in-law about it but I knew she wouldn't believe and couldn't handle it She needed to know It would have helped her but if it is not accepted it helps no one

Right now I am in the bedroom Since I have been typing I didn't notice it was dark As I look up I see I'm surrounded by web net whatever I can tell this is not

About a yr and a half ago She woke up not feeling well My son went to get her something cool Within minutes she had a heart attack Same scenario as her mother. They were able to restart her heart The hospital wrapped her in ice

This where my crazy kicks in
After a day they wanted to turn off life support We said we had to wait until her other son got there The next day we went to see her I was desperate
These colors changes I go throRight after her mother had officially diedugh is like staring into an abyss with levels I put my hands on her and just busted through telling who or what ever don't get in my way I searched all over got through a few layers but I couldn't get to purple (her favorite color) I thought if I could reach her then I could bring her back I moved my hands from place to place and concentrated so hard but I couldn't find her Even my husband understood what I was doing and said I know how hard you tried

So we all went back that night to say good bye At that point I realized she was already dead (Later found out the doctor had pronounced her the night before but didn't tell us) I still wanted to reach her I guess to be sure she was alright so I tried to connect again My son was next to me nearest her head She is laying on her back arms at her side a sheet covering her body
As I watched her I saw her hand move I asked did anyone see that or was it just me They all agreed they had Her hand contined very slowly to bring it out from under the sheet bending her arm she reach for my son He said "what do I do" I replied "take her hand" and he did He could feel her love as she took his hand for the last time in their 20 yrs of marriage Then I saw angels? guides? whatever in billowy purple cloaks move in and swirl around her The last trace of doubt I still might have had vanished I do have powers

The point to this story is I knew I was playing with fire when I stepped into that world I was right Now I have a more determined slightly aggressive force to deal with I repeatedly say I want them to leave I wil never give into them (curious at times of course they know)
But I won't There has never been any fear of any of it and as much as I hate this I don't feel anger I actually think they need me for some rèason and I don't think it's for this world 🤷‍♀️

It keeps getting harder to deal with it and I think this force is sapping me of strength not to mention sleep plus I feel different inside I can't really relate to life It seems primitive Although I do not know of any other "life" I am still an Empath but more reserved

The other night with the love seat bit I had to leave the room because the shapes were closing in on me I felt an intense tremulous going through me almost electrified and a gravity pull
They have done this before just not on that level!
My husband and I were staying with my son He was pretty upset plus his wife was flying to California alone so he was very worried about that
Right after her mother had officially died
I was in the bedroom middle of night I walk up & see her mother walk out of the closet or I should say through the closet door in mid air because of course everyone knows dead people don't walk on the floor 🙄😅
I saw her in her entirety - solid looking I could describe her hair her clothes but mostly there was her big smile She was truly happy relaxed content peaceful She had a determined walk She walked on past me never losing sight of where she was headed
I wanted so much to tell her about her mother but I couldn't she wouldn't believe me and would be more upset

Here's a prime example:
I am in the bedroom since I have been typing I never realized how dark it was in there I got up and the net/ web was crawling all over the (whatever allows them to crawl separate & build) everything They know I hate the very black very thick webs so of of course it's game on They tried to intimidate me but I ignore (honestly they all creep me out but the thick ones the most) I pick up my phone and half of what I typed They obviously were quite pleased with themselves because they turned sparkly & iridescent
But Ah ha I was able to get a good bit background clipboard Now they don't know what to do
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
1,080 posts
So...what is it that you want to happen? What kind of help do you want and need? And who is 'they' ?
Your living in a spot that's an open portal...a doorway. I lived in one too, where my own abilities opened up big time. I've had certain abilities as a child and growing up, but nothing like I had in my former abode. Lots and lots of spirit activity. There was also the gas leaks and sewer leaks. They changed the electricity meter to the smart meter, and my job that requires me to breath in diesel particulates on a daily basis. I'm a claraudient...I hear spirit and all other types of energy. Plus I've been under psychic attack for years. I've finally been able to figure out each energy source and figure out how to deal with each one. Step by step, and with the help of spirit. If it wasn't for spirit and their help I would be dead.
When I moved from the other place it seemed that some of my abilities seemed to change, but my hearing is constant. I don't see as much unless spirit want me to see. I kinda miss that.

I'm not sure this portal can be closed as it sounds like it's pretty strong and active. I'm trying to shut all the doors the dark man uses to get back to you.

If I could I'd like to feel the energy in your house in person. I'm quite curious as to how it feels. 🙂
AlanJepsen
AlanJepsen
@alanjepsen
3 months ago
27 posts

Sounds like you both got stalkers! They mess with you on purpose and for a purpose. They search for female empaths who recently come into their gift. They mess with them until they, literally, can't tell up from down at the same time, try to make them feel special, and then draw them away from any family, friends, and support. After that, they work to remake you to what they want. Consider this, the human trafficking that is currently going on is a multi-billion dollar business with over 48 billion men, women, and children whose lives have been ripped away and these are just ordinary people. Imagine an empath trained to be a sex slave! Always say the exact right words, touch the exact right spots, move the exact right way and at the right times plus the benefit that if the slave gets an attitude; can be corrected with just a look and a thought. The average sex slave's life is usually 5 to 7 years due to the physical stress on the body. I already posted how to fight them! You must choose to do so before it is over for you! Understand that these people have been doing this for centuries so they know more about this than you do. The good news is that they don't want anybody who can and will fight back! At this stage, you can fight back and they will go away and find easier targets due to the fact that fighting puts a serious strain on their systems and makes them very vulnerable to other attacks. If you wait till they make their move; you will have nowhere to go and no one to help you! Chose to fight and live!

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
1,080 posts
Ya...except my spirits won't ever let that happen...I trust my guides.

There IS an undercurrent of evil all over the world. There are areas on this planet that are closer to the spirit world and other places, than others.

@just-stevie lives in one of those places where the veil is thin. Spirit uses these portals to travel. I lived in a place like that. It goes to many places, and all types of spirit can come through, not just spirit who were once human...( ghosts)

Anyway, I don't have much trouble with spirit...I"m not afraid. Its the humans I've had trouble with...lol
AlanJepsen
AlanJepsen
@alanjepsen
3 months ago
27 posts

Do you have any idea how many times I have heard that from people before they are taken away by them? Even the bible says to try the spirits! It says that Satan and his demons can make themselves appear as angels of light! Satan and his followers use greed, lust, and pride, the big 3 of the 7 deadly sins, to get their victims. Don't you think that it might be pride to think that you are smarter than spirits that have been around longer than 10,000 years?

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
1,080 posts
I'm not smarter than spirits....nor am I religious...I'm a person who gives all beings a chance. If a spirit needs help, I help. I have spirit always with me who let me know if im going to have trouble. And I prepare for it. My connection to spirit is direct, through my gift of hearing. My ancestors have been my companions since my birth. Protecting me as best they can. I am proud of my heritage and humbled and constantly amazed that they've decided to accompany me through my life. I did not ask them to. I will not be anyone's victim. And they won't stand for anyone hurting me. That's not pride. That's fact. I don't look at the spirit world through religious eyes, I look at the spirit world through my ancestors eyes...always have.
Layla
Layla
@layla
3 months ago
37 posts
Enjoying read this thread is 😊👌
Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
3 months ago
182 posts
Ideally I would prefer that I keep interacting with Ghosts? Visitors? I felt like there was a purpose The visitors started about 6 mo prior A couple examples: The first time I was in my bedroom my daughter came in and over to me I said "what's the matter honey?" I looked up with a bit of a shock and Said "Oh - Your not Tori" to the teen girl in front of me
I always wake when I feel a presence. I was startled and I frightened a little boy He turned to runaway and I called him back saying "It's ok" He was precious He was about 6 or 7 yrs dressed in Army fatigues with the cap
Another time a boy of 11or 12 yrs He also had on Army fatigues He ran up to me smiling and hugged me Then ran off
One more different twist A woman came up to me and violently shook me back & forth Like trying to shake sense into me lol 😆
Of course there was not a possibility of actual touch nor did any of them speak It's hard to explain how I knew these actions
After sometime it went to a new level I could see people and they could see me and were shocked The last was a level where I could see people but they could not see me I felt like a voyeur

One other separate incident I was at the gym looking up at the ceiling and saw a vision Over some time (days) it progressed until I eventually realized it was a carnival ride I begin to see the vision everywhere on a wall in a frying pan in a cup several weeks later I heard on the TV of a carnival ride accident After that I never saw it again

Getting back to current that vision is used now to get my attention A primitive pendulum movement Once the force (or whatever) started acting up the visits ended I avoided trying to make other connections ie. I used to see like a mini movie looking through a window on a wall etc

These events were not occasionally monthly or even weekly it is daily 24/7
I have never found anyone that has anything even close

The ironic part is if you have ever heard of Casadaga a famous Community of Psychics 🔮 I lived very close and had visited (not for a reading or anything) No connection 🤷‍♀️ I had lived where I am now for a few years before the events began

I don't know if this has anything to do with the situation but pretty much all the time I hear music sometimes just the melody sometimes vocal as well It had been very identifiable for quite sometime awhile back It was not something like me thinking of a song because it would change midway ie. "Hello Dolly - The Stripper - Looney Tunes Now it is like Orchestra I can identify the instruments horns violins 🎶 etc but not the name When there is no music there is a high pitch wire singing sound sometimes both It affects my hearing It is quite loud has woken me up Sometimes I almost say "Please turn that music down," As I mentioned earlier my vision is also being compromised

This is all difficult for me because I am a Realist I have a scientific mind set I look for reasons - which there are none

Several have tried to help but nothing has been successful I tried smudging & crystal/jewelry

I think I am wanted or needed for some rèason by someone something 🤷‍♀️
Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
3 months ago
182 posts
Thank you Layla 😊

We moved!

After almost 15 years of discussions, the Empath Community has retired!

Join our private Facebook group to continue the conversation! 

empath book