Haunted, living and letting go

Layla
Layla
@layla
2 months ago
37 posts

I'm not a left handed person, but for the past 2 weeks theres energy emanating on my hand to my wrist and just above the wrist. It's in pain/healing.  Some fingers are broken or 3. Basketball resonates. Broken through a sport. It seems like repressed energy. Memory in the hand.

1- it symbolises someone putting pieces together from a troubled childhood.

2- it symbolises unhealthy coping mechanisms. 

3- it's strange because from this person I hear so many conversations coming through from the world of light. This person has significant impact in personal areas of life from past/recent past. But no longer in existence in the real world. 

Has anyone experienced anything like this? 

What is the guidance you have been trained with?

AlanJepsen
AlanJepsen
@alanjepsen
2 months ago
27 posts

I have shared this before. Whenever a highly emotional and painful situation occurs; it leaves a 'sludge' for a lack of a better word. A person who has contact with this sludge can pick up all the emotions, thoughts, ext, like they were there. If you try to interact with it; you will create problems. Leave it alone and let it go!

Layla
Layla
@layla
2 months ago
37 posts
Haha I'm laughing because it seems like ur telling me off. I'm not interacting with it. Its interacting with me. I don't know what I'm supposed to do with sludge energies... besides prayers as I was taught in the past... if I'm not mistaken..

Another thing.. I've stumbled across people by pure coincidence who are in some ways connected I only leant of this yesterday..

What does one do!
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 months ago
1,080 posts
Hi. I've also been experiencing what feels like electrical energy, but it seems to be on my couch, my bed
, pillows...my slippers. And when I sit down or come in contact with this energy, it seems to transfer to me...it ads itself to my energy and its quite painful. It wasn't there when I left for work, but its here when I got back from work. Its a horrible energy and I feel its put there on purpose.
Just a question...do you know where you picked up this energy?...did you touch something?...im just wondering if its similar to what I have here...
Layla
Layla
@layla
2 months ago
37 posts
Hmm.. are you a sentimental person? I think different people's gifts have attuned them to what they are receiving message wise.

If you are it may be that there are spirit energies around conveying to you messages based on the objects of your house and how many people have made contact with the specific energies you are most sensitive to?

I haven't touched anything physically. But I'm a sentimental person so maybe with the energy of my heart.

It is strange though, the more I make the intention to let go of certain things theres an energy that pulls me close to not what I feel I need to know but things that I feel others feel are important to me and therefore should know.

I thinks the absence of such things has caused misunderstandings and trust issues with people especially in the foreseeable future.

In another context I think the sludge energy is the grey area that cannot be discussed which anyone because it's not anyone else's concern.
Layla
Layla
@layla
2 months ago
37 posts
@alanjepsen and its finally registered! When I'm interacting with people (I'm assuming it's the same for most empaths)? That I can pick out distress, trauma, insecurities, self worth, pride... and the list can go on). Many times as my guru has mentioned also 'innermonnologue'. Or that can be known as automatic thoughts etc. Things they hide or conceal well but if I focus primarily on my gut instincts what they are secretly trying to conceal. Or seek support for or not knowing how to. Or justifying because they already know the answers they will be given.

My own perception becomes clogged. Especially if it's something they need help with but are afraid of a wider audience being aware of what they wish to keep discreet.

I've got brain frazzle now because theres so many thing I need to keep a mental log of and some that Ilmy brain decides to remember fir no known reason hence I picked up the conversation request can we discuss hypnotherapy?

Keep replying though if you want to discuss further.. might be busy with other stuff here and there..

Love and prayers 💛
AlanJepsen
AlanJepsen
@alanjepsen
2 months ago
27 posts

I figured out the problem and the solution. You got one problem, sludge. You got another problem, a stalker. The way to deal with sludge is to clean it up. I know from my community that there are people who know how to clean it. There are two ways to combat these situations. One is force and two is to conduct. Force requires internal strength. Conduct is energy transfer from one source to another. I remember one person who gave this advice; when you are caught between a lion and a bear, you get the lion to attack the bear. Try this; blank your mind. In your minds focus, place the sludge on your right and the stalker on your left. Draw the energy from the sludge on your right and direct it to the stalker on your left. The stalker won't bother you again.

Layla
Layla
@layla
2 months ago
37 posts
Ok I will try it but I'm assuming it will need to be practiced with restraint?
AlanJepsen
AlanJepsen
@alanjepsen
2 months ago
27 posts

Layla, it has been a while. How is it going? Please respond! Thank You!

Layla
Layla
@layla
2 months ago
37 posts
Lol I fell asleep after 10 minutes of focusing. The 2nd time I tried my eyes were drying out.

How about you?
AlanJepsen
AlanJepsen
@alanjepsen
2 months ago
27 posts

It takes some practice before you get it but once you do; you will be amazed at what you can do. It is like going to the gym. At first it doesn't seem like you are doing anything but, after a while, you will notice how much stronger you are mentally and how much easier to focus and do the things that you need to do. You probably have notice that certain things have gotten easier since you started practicing your focus.

Layla
Layla
@layla
2 months ago
37 posts
1 step at a time.. one thing I noticed was a shift in energy? Like it was pushed away?
Layla
Layla
@layla
2 months ago
37 posts
Also just wanted to add, I get panic attacks when I come across new information/people so I need space to recharge at least 3 days or so. In a recent case it was as if I went into a state of shock/surprise. I haven't really accomplished any techniques in managing this however I'm guessing I pick this up as a sludge also?

Its given me much to consider especially since the new insights have learnt of are linked with a distant past but teo to completely different realities in nature of the people
AlanJepsen
AlanJepsen
@alanjepsen
2 months ago
27 posts

When you had your epiphany, it must have hit you like a sledgehammer. It is kind of like being blind then beginning to see. It is a lot but the nice thing is that it sorts itself out after awhile.

Layla
Layla
@layla
2 months ago
37 posts
Yes that's true. We forget the natural order of things. That's events and such are not always in our control once we let go of that mindset the situation diffuses itself..
AlanJepsen
AlanJepsen
@alanjepsen
2 months ago
27 posts

I guess that is why are all here! No one needs to be alone when dealing with this sort of thing!

We moved!

After almost 15 years of discussions, the Empath Community has retired!

Join our private Facebook group to continue the conversation! 

empath book