Favorite crystals

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 months ago
519 posts

I just figured out a few spirits in this house that will come and visit is my b/f deceased family.  I also feel 2 others, not family, that used to reside in this house.  90% of all the activity that happens is in the family room, which was an addition to the house before I bought it.  I'm not sure why all these spirits like that room lol.  

I saged last week for the first time and the house just felt empty and mine again.  The energy felt good for once in a long while.  The energy felt depressing and stuffy if that makes sense,, like a cloudy hazy day I had a feeling to sage again today and didn't.  

Does anyone have any good stones they like to place on windows in a room that gets activity like this?  Non of these spirits are negative in any way.  Only 2 were negative in life that I know of.  I was reading about jet, shunghite, amethyst, selenite, and black tourmaline.  Any others?  I already have labradorite, onyx. Obsidian, and several amethyst stones.

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
3 months ago
246 posts
I'm not sure if this will help with spirits but this is my experience with griding with crystals. I wanted to share this because you mentioned the room feeling depressing and stuffy and I understand that feeling.

To clear it out I used a selenite grid around my house. It gave the energy a very clean and calm feeling. I learned that the stones have to be cleaned fairly frequently. Other wise all the energy they absorb begins to fill the house. The great thing about that is that the energy feels better and better after each cleaning. I like selenite because it is an easy stone. It is great for shielding and absorbing unwanted energy for you. To clean the stones I used sage or water. I know people say don't use water with selenite, but the guy I get my stones from has never led me wrong and he say use water. I do and I haven't had any problems.

I work with shungute but I use it more for it's strong grounding capabilities.
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 months ago
519 posts
Thank you!

When you grid, you are just putting it in corners? I read about putting it on window sills and wanted to see if that would work too?
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
3 months ago
246 posts
@tigerlily when I grid I do a whole perimeter. I haven't tried window sills. I'd be interested to know how that goes for you. Sometimes I do a circle around when I come home at the end of the day or when I am meditating. I find that helps me set the energy in my home too. I also place stones by the door once I'm in for the night.
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 months ago
1,105 posts

@tigerlily :

I was using black tourmaline and onyx for the same issue and had some improvement. But when I added shungite to the mix I literally felt and saw some dark things leave. Also, as you know from prior discussion with me, I've had good luck keeping bowls of water & rock salt in rooms with issues. And I've seen a few Dead File episodes where the medium Amy recommended washing walls with a rock salt water combo to keep ghosts out so there's definitely something to the salt effect.

We moved!

After almost 15 years of discussions, the Empath Community has retired!

Join our private Facebook group to continue the conversation! 

empath book