Memory or manifestation?

Layla
Layla
@layla
4 weeks ago
25 posts

Something very odd happened a few weeks ago. I have been working on my diet and controlling my senses better which his given me better clarity. Its allowed me to develop pre-cognition better. 

I used to have very vivid dreams. But am no longer seeing stuff in the dream world. I'm seeing things in a wakeful state of mind. Using other sensory perception to determine what or whom I'm gathering this information from.

I have been seeing therapists where personal life matters are concerned. And not sure whether I accessed a memory or the spiritual world? Or the spiritual world connected with myself?

I remember waking up except acknowledged that I'm living out as I call it a flash back from the past or a human experience that has been had in real time in the dream world?

It was very emotional there was alot of love between myself and him. He kept coming closer, and were kissing in a very romantic but teaseful way. He said he was coming to get me. I could see him on/off. Like his energy was manifesting to me in real time. Not the dream world. I kept moving back after a kiss saying I can't do this. I can't allow myself to break someone else or someone else's home. He kept saying he was so serious. And myself was conditioning myself that its  not real. He doesn't love you. Wake up and realise that I'm being taken advantage of.

A few years back I had a very distraught episode in my mental stability and took me a while to recover from. 

I have no idea what this was. Please ask me questions so we can explore and piece this together?

AlanJepsen
AlanJepsen
@alanjepsen
one week ago
19 posts

I think that you are experiencing something called "remote view". You have made contact with someone. I have shared this technique before. Unlike other kinds of empathetic communication; this involves being of relaxed mind and focus, not concentration. It was studied by the governments until it was realized that it operates off the fifth dimension where things like longitude, latitude, and street addresses have no meaning. The fifth dimension is a place where all the yesterdays and all the tomorrows, all the heres and all the theres are all located in one place like a merchant bag where one can exchange one coin for another. Like, instead of thinking about Paris, France, you think about a landmark and what it means to you. Do this in a very relaxed state and the images will come to you and you will see them. You will also find this works on people where you can see where they are and, if you want, communicate with them. It happens when you are relaxed like when you sleep. Most people have to work to get there and even have to do it several times before it becomes second nature. You are already there. You are an advanced empath.

Layla
Layla
@layla
one week ago
25 posts
Haha I've never heard of that before but will take that as a compliment 😊... however how do I not let it interfere with my life? Because I get very inquisitive and begin exploring. Some part of my senses tell me that this affects descisions I would have made in my 'normal' life (that's pre-empath days).

Can't seem to find the correct words.

Somehow I've switched from living from my head to living from my soul and what its seeking..

Theres only 1 or 2 places in this world that are sentimental to myself. Both with their own distinct history. One from life events. One from my soul. Some part of me feels I need to mingle with those people to nourish that part of what I'm seeking.. is this what you mean?
AlanJepsen
AlanJepsen
@alanjepsen
one week ago
19 posts

If you can turn it on, you can turn it off! Also remember that it isn't your life or reality anymore than when you use zoom and see the other person and their background on your computer that that is your being and background. Remember empathy is a form of higher communication; however, it is still communication.You send and you receive! The trick is to use it; not let it use you! Be the master, not the servant. You have the power. Even the bible says that the spirits are subject to the prophets. My Dad, I am from a long line of empaths, use to tell me "You can't stop the birds from flying over your head but you can stop them from making nests in your hair!"

Layla
Layla
@layla
one week ago
25 posts

Yep that's true. It requires motivation though. It doesn't help when some of it is a male spirit or something? The atmosphere just becomes very mischievous, romantic, clingy. Then I assume he notices and wants me to find him, which happens on the odd occasions. He even kissed me on the lips. It gets very distracting and yes I have to remind myself of being 'present' to concentrate. Bed times he's tried making love lol it just sounds bizarre. I can decipher between the nature of events. I would much prefer a human form so to speak but heyy 🙈

updated by @layla: 02/18/21 04:05:56AM
AlanJepsen
AlanJepsen
@alanjepsen
one week ago
19 posts

Sounds like you got yourself a stalker. Here is what you need to do. Seek God before you go to bed. Then when he comes; tell him "NO!" These kind are dangerous and become hurtful if allowed too much leeway!

Layla
Layla
@layla
one week ago
25 posts
I'm aware I've been stalked in the past, but usually it's to stalk someone because I know of them.

I do all the rituals I need to, to shield. But still it manifests. And it's not something I can detach from in energy context.

I wouldn't even know what too much leeway is. I am as I am until provoked...
AlanJepsen
AlanJepsen
@alanjepsen
one week ago
19 posts

Simply put, just say no and mean it! You don't owe anybody that much attention!

Want to reply? Login here

Help for Empaths

empath book

Keep in touch!

facebookIcon.png iconTwitter.png