Some interesting reads

Matthew
Matthew
@matthew
3 weeks ago
31 posts

Hi I wanted to share some positivity and some good book titles.

Project Gutenberg's Thought-Forms by Annie Besant C.W. Leadbeater  First printed in 1901

Climbing out of Depression Sue Atkinson

I can Feel Your Pain How to cope with Life as an Empath Elise Le beau MSC

Thriving as an Empath Empowering Your Highly Sensitive Self Trevor N Lewis Abbigayle McKinney

The Sculptor in The Sky Teal Swan

Shadows Before Dawn Finding The Light of Self Love Through Your Darkest Times Teal Swan

The Completion Process The Practice of Putting Yourself Back Together Again Teal Swan

The Anatomy of Loneliness How to Find Your Way Back to Connection Teal Swan

The Connection Process A spiritual Technique to Master the Art of Relationships Teal Swan

The Miracle of Mindfulness Thich Nhat Hanh

How To See Thich Nhat Hanh

Angel Magic Margaret Neylon 

The Salt Path Raynor Winn

Away with the Penguins Hazel Prior 

Hunger of the Pine Teal Swan

All the above titles are available at the time of posting 19th December 2020.  Without exception they all contain valuable insight and information for any person living today, in my personal opinion, whether that person possesses Empathic abilities or not.

The three novels at the end of the list are not particularly demanding to read, but did generate a lot of emotion in me when I read them.  Some of that emotion was laughter, some tears.  The Salt Path is Non Fiction and I found it inspirational.  The author has a delightful style, this being her first novel and exemplifies our ability to triumph over adversity.

Matthew

Want to reply? Login here

Help for Empaths

empath book

Keep in touch!

facebookIcon.png iconTwitter.png