Pregnant Empath/newborn baby

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
5 months ago
519 posts

Hi Everyone!  I haven't been on here in a very long while.  

I recently had a baby 3 months ago.  During pregnancy I felt any skills I had washed down the drain.  Now that baby is here, alot is coming back.  It's a little overwhelming and unfortunately self care is out the window with a newborn.  The other thing I am noticing now that I am back, so are the is visitors from the other side, and stagnant energy.  

My question is, how do you bounce back after pregnancy?  And how do I clear the visitors out and stagnant energy?  I'm hesitant using smoke like sage and palo Santo, along with strong essential oils around a baby.   My boyfriend said whatever is here seems to be of no harm.  

updated by @tigerlily: 02/01/21 11:56:41PM
AlanJepsen
AlanJepsen
@alanjepsen
4 months ago
27 posts

I understand what you are going through. My mom had the same problem when she had me. You see, empathy can be inherited. When 2 or more empaths are together; they are stronger than the sums of the empaths individually. When you were together; you experienced empathy at a greater level than by yourself. When you gave birth; you two became individuals again and you with baggage. Try reaching out to your baby and develop a connection. You both will feel better.

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
4 months ago
519 posts
@alanjepsen thank you. Its not that the baby and I dont have a connection. It's the spirits that are here in the house. Appears to be 2 of them are men, that I am picking up on and have seen in my peripheral. Im concerned with using any smoke around her in the house or a strong essential oil to ask these spirits to leave. Hoping to see what else I can try.
AlanJepsen
AlanJepsen
@alanjepsen
4 months ago
27 posts

First off whenever a violent or highly emotional event has occurred; it leaves a sludge. Our ability can pick up on this sludge and we can perceive the people that were involved in it even if they are no longer around, kind of like a recording. It is often a mistake to assume anymore than that something happened. I bet when you tried to access it that it didn't know or remembered but was confused. That is because, until you accessed it, it really was nothing more than sludge. Now that you accessed it; you gave it an assumed intelligence. As long as you continue to access it; you give it power; your power and your babies. No amount of oil is going to get rid of it. You must reject it. Think about it. If it is spiritual which is above the physical; how can anything physical affect the spiritual? That is also why you are so tired because it is drawing from your energy. Reject it and, in time, it will go away. That is the best advice I can give.

Layla
Layla
@layla
4 months ago
37 posts
Layla:
Congrats @tigerlily. First and foremost it is important to take care of you and baby. When you keep yourself happy, content and are bonding with your child you will naturally develop a bond and within that bond you might notice new empathic skills.

Dont worry about anything you had going down the drain. Maybe your senses have shut off that sensitive part of you as an empath to give way for the new addition in your life.

It may be that your protective nature as a new mom has signalled a warning signal. It can totally happen and that fear has opened up a gateway for things to manifest or your imagination to play tricks. I have known that to happen. Focus on changing your mind set. With affirmations. "This is a happy, healthy home" "we are safe and protected by angels" "my baby has it's own ability to protect him/herself)". "I trust the light and positivity around me to push away darkness". Re affirm these whenever in doubt. Hopefully you might notice a change...

@alanjepsen agree with what he said also and love how you have placed the spiritual above physical. That's something I haven't done yet or learnt but will keep that in mind..
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 months ago
1,105 posts

@tigerlily :

Congrats on the baby. I'm happy for you.

I think we discussed this before but for me I detect unseen things the most when I am low vibrational energy and/or exhausted & run down. And as a newborn mother I'm sure you are very run down & are still adapting to your new baby. So if you're like me you're probably attracting ghosts/negs or feeling them come closer in your current state. My observation is that when we are balance or high vibration, they leave us alone as they don't like that energy. But when are depressed or exhausted, they really like that energy and draw closer to experience the energy or attach. I'm sure you are very excited for your new life with your baby. But from my perspective, you're probably tired on a level you've never seen before. And I believe in your other post you said you are in a new home. That means you're entering a new space where things may be there already.

As to your boyfriend's comment that they seem harmless, I don't agree with that when it comes to an empath. If they are hanging around they are draining you even if they don't seem threatening. Remember, they don't produce their own energy. They have to capture and steal it from humans who make it. And empath energy is like the best of the best to them.

Since you can't sage with the baby, I would suggest trying putting your feet in a warm bucket of salt water daily for 15-20 minutes. Put on some relaxing music and let the salt do it's work to help you rebalance your energy. Usually a full body bath tub salt soak is the best for rebalancing. But if you're limited on time, the foot salt soak is a nice short cut that still helps.

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 months ago
519 posts
@hop-daddy thank you! I managed to sage once. :) The baby goes to a relatives house for care during the day. A friend of mine said she would sage and open the windows some time after saging to let the smoke out when she had a baby. She still does this with her kids young, as long as they are not in the house. I did do a light sage and what a difference it made. I even felt cleansed! Lol.
Nothing happened in the house for a week and it felt mine again and just overall happy :) 2 of the spirits here just have a negativity about them as they were negative in life I gathered and depressed. It feels like a trail of negative. I would ultimately like for them to go period. I believe it has caused many problems in my relationship with the father of my child, work, and the costs in the house are building as things keep breaking and the house had a good inspection. I tried explaining some of this but his mind is made up. I may get a shaman in here soon to see if he can banish the few lingering in here.

We moved!

After almost 15 years of discussions, the Empath Community has retired!

Join our private Facebook group to continue the conversation! 

empath book