Pregnant Empath/newborn baby

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
4 weeks ago
509 posts

Hi Everyone!  I haven't been on here in a very long while.  

I recently had a baby 3 months ago.  During pregnancy I felt any skills I had washed down the drain.  Now that baby is here, alot is coming back.  It's a little overwhelming and unfortunately self care is out the window with a newborn.  The other thing I am noticing now that I am back, so are the is visitors from the other side, and stagnant energy.  

My question is, how do you bounce back after pregnancy?  And how do I clear the visitors out and stagnant energy?  I'm hesitant using smoke like sage and palo Santo, along with strong essential oils around a baby.   My boyfriend said whatever is here seems to be of no harm.  

AlanJepsen
AlanJepsen
@alanjepsen
3 weeks ago
2 posts

I understand what you are going through. My mom had the same problem when she had me. You see, empathy can be inherited. When 2 or more empaths are together; they are stronger than the sums of the empaths individually. When you were together; you experienced empathy at a greater level than by yourself. When you gave birth; you two became individuals again and you with baggage. Try reaching out to your baby and develop a connection. You both will feel better.

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 weeks ago
509 posts
@alanjepsen thank you. Its not that the baby and I dont have a connection. It's the spirits that are here in the house. Appears to be 2 of them are men, that I am picking up on and have seen in my peripheral. Im concerned with using any smoke around her in the house or a strong essential oil to ask these spirits to leave. Hoping to see what else I can try.
AlanJepsen
AlanJepsen
@alanjepsen
2 weeks ago
2 posts

First off whenever a violent or highly emotional event has occurred; it leaves a sludge. Our ability can pick up on this sludge and we can perceive the people that were involved in it even if they are no longer around, kind of like a recording. It is often a mistake to assume anymore than that something happened. I bet when you tried to access it that it didn't know or remembered but was confused. That is because, until you accessed it, it really was nothing more than sludge. Now that you accessed it; you gave it an assumed intelligence. As long as you continue to access it; you give it power; your power and your babies. No amount of oil is going to get rid of it. You must reject it. Think about it. If it is spiritual which is above the physical; how can anything physical affect the spiritual? That is also why you are so tired because it is drawing from your energy. Reject it and, in time, it will go away. That is the best advice I can give.

Want to reply? Login here

Help for Empaths

empath book

Keep in touch!

facebookIcon.png iconTwitter.png