Can anyone help please

Matthew Elsey
Matthew Elsey
@matthew
3 months ago
33 posts

Hi I am having problems with a man called Gary that lives next door but one to me.  He is an alcoholic and suffers from agoraphobia.  We used to be friendly but we fell out last year and I have been avoiding him.  I have done five or six cord removal meditations, but he still keeps coming back at me.  This week he intercepted me at a weak point in the garden and was verbally abusive.  And the day before yesterday had a go at me in the street.

His fear is so profound that I can't block it out.  When I see him it is horrible.  Right at the pit of my stomach this visceral fear.  I know it's not mine and I have no fear of him, he is a weak old man, but I keep thinking about him and my mind keeps forming negative thought forms.  It feels like I am a frightened child again like when my father used to have aggressive outbursts.

Is this some kind of super empath connection that can't be severed?

Could he be an impaired empath?

Please can anybody help?

updated by @matthew: 07/23/20 04:18:10PM
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
1,077 posts
Hi. His energy has never been cleared so he'll have a build up of junk and connections which also means he has some entities with him that are feeding of those roots and energy. So these entities are quite strong and also have never been cleared of their own build up of crappy energy. And are probably now attached to you through your contact to your neighbor. Give yourself another look over and see if theres more than one root that doesn't belong to your neighbor.
Also, cutting cords wont work. The noise is coming from the root. Pull the root out. Do not just cut the cord. Grab it and pull. Make sure you pull yours out of him too.
I like to light some sage or a full smudge to clean the holes left by the root removal.
Start with that change to your cord cutting and see how you feel after.
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
1,077 posts
But remember the cords will regrow everytime you have an encounter with him. But once you know it's happening you'll now know what to do. You might want to carry some tourmaline or something like rose quartz or howlite that will keep you calm during thos encounters. I would also take some cedar and sprinkle it along the fence line between your houses and in the areas where you could encounter him. Possibly smudge too. Lol...I'd send the smoke into his yard towards his house...
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
1,077 posts
If you want I could light a smudge and send some help to the entities themselves to clear them up a bit. That might give you some relief too...
Matthew Elsey
Matthew Elsey
@matthew
3 months ago
33 posts

Thank you so much Karen.  I would greatly appreciate the smudge help to clear the entities up please.

You have given me a lot of information I shall put it into practice and also acquire some cedar asap.  

May I ask is there a particular meditation you use or technique for identifying and pulling roots?

Thank you so much for your help and advice. 

I spent some time recording the local river today which was relaxing.  I hope to create a river meditation for washing away negative energy.

Hugs Matthew.

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
1,077 posts
Just do as you do for cord cutting...but reach out grab the root and pull. It will take a bit of practice. But I've found it's the only way to completely separate from people who are loud and narcissistic.
I love the sound of running rivers and creeks....I'd like to try your river meditation when it's done...
Matthew Elsey
Matthew Elsey
@matthew
3 months ago
33 posts

Thank you Karen.

I tried the smudging last night during and after.  It seemed to give me a little more insight.  And I smudged the garden.  

Rivers are special to me also.  I am enjoying the creation aspect of the sound.  It's my first attempt so not sure how long it will take for me to be happy with it.  Thank you for expressing interest in hearing it.

Hugs Matthew

updated by @matthew: 07/27/20 12:56:06PM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 months ago
1,099 posts

@matthew :

I personally have not been very good at cutting cords. I think it's good advice that Karen gave you if you can do that. But if you are like me, or if you see this guy often enough that he just reattaches, you may want to try shielding yourself with protection stones. I've had many similar run-ins with people like what you noted, and for me my protection stones seem to cut the intensity of the emotional energy down by 70% or more. It makes it so much easier to deal with as opposed to when someone's low energy is on full blast and is disarming and draining to you.

I also wanted to note that it is no surprise that this guy seeks you out. Perhaps he senses your healing energy on a subconscious level. Or if he has entity attachments then perhaps they are using him as a vessel to attack you (and drain your abilities). But no matter what the case, I suggest you firmly communicate to him next time and tell him he is never to approach or talk to you again. I think quite often our empath nature makes us too nice and a bit of a punching bag for people. This guy is trouble and harmful to you. You are well within your rights to speak forcefully and make it clear that he is not to pursue you ever again.

And good luck to you with this. This may be a good learning experience for you to learn how to deal with these types. As this undoubtedly happen again at some point in your lifetime.

Want to reply? Login here

Help for Empaths

empath book

Keep in touch!

facebookIcon.png iconTwitter.png