After 15 years of inspiring discussions, Elise's Empath Community has retired!

Join our private Facebook group to continue the conversation! 

Screen Shot 2021-08-18 at 2.26.14 PM.png

Arch Angel Ishmael

spiritreadz
@spiritreadz
last year
1 posts

Hello you all !

This is my first post to the community 🧚🏽‍♀️💫!

So here we go:

The other day I was feeling very physically numb. When that happens I know spirit is trying to reach out to me. So go into my meditative state and as usual I am greeted by a bright emerald fog all around me. Then for the first time the green turned a platinum color. It filled my room! I felt so happy and warm. Then the name Ishmael came to me. I looked this name up and I saw a few articles on Arch Angel Ishmael but not much. I see that Ishmael is the angel of transcendence. 

Does anyone have any more information on this Angel ? Have you been visited by Ishmael ? Please let me know!!!

Thanks !

gothceltgirl
@gothceltgirl
9 months ago
14 posts

Wow! And no, I haven't had personal, well not of the visual kind, visitations from Angels. That's pretty amazing! I haven't even tried to evoke any either. I am content with feeling their presence, at least for now.

I love your profile photo BTW. So cool! I have to admit, I really wish I could get more into Tarot cards. I bought a set. I love them. And every once in a while I take them out & look at them. Then put them away again. And that's all. To be fair I have a lot of challenges in my life, so it may just be a bad time right now. It's been a bad time right now for a long time now. But I persevere. Glad to see you Spiritreadz :-)

updated by @gothceltgirl: 12/17/20 05:32:20PM

After almost 15 years of discussions, the Empath Community has retired!

Join our private Facebook group to continue the conversation! 

Need help? Read this book!

empath book

More from The Left Brain Intuitive