Orbs, Energies and Spirits

leesita125
@leesita125
one month ago
29 posts

Hello my beautiful empaths. It is so great to be back in your company and feeling more at peace with being a spiritual being navigating my way through the human experience. I hope you are all healthy and safe as we navigate our way through these unprecedented times.
The reason for this post is that I’ve been having an unusual amount of spirit encounters and I want to know why now is this happening? I’m not afraid of them at all. I am just curious but fearful about why this is happening.

Recently, I’ve been noticing movement from my peripheral vision way more than ever. This has been going on since I was a little girl. However, it is happening about 75%-85% daily. I have also been noticing orbs more too. I actually saw one so beautiful this evening, I had to share it here. It started with the flickering movement but not from the side of my eye it was actually above my eye level. I was watching a series when the flickering caught my attention. When I looked up, I saw something I  don’t even know how to describe it. All I can say is it felt like energy, very happy yellow energy...I know it doesn’t make sense but that is the only way to describe. It felt like my recently deceased Aunt’s playful energy. It felt like her laughter but I could actually see it. Not her but her energy. I just felt an overwhelming feeling of playful yellow happiness. I don’t understand the yellow part but it was a beautiful yellow I have never seen in my life and it was like the purest form of peacefulness...
I have also been seeing spirits way more often too. I have never seen them this frequently in my life! Also, they are not as vivid as spirits I have seen in the town my mom lives in. Why now? Part of me feels they are just stopping by for friendly visits but another part of me fears they are preparing me or making their presence known because they are preparing for someone to transition over with them. What are your thoughts?

leesita125
@leesita125
one month ago
29 posts
Update! My question was answered. I received a phone call Thursday morning that a dear friend had passed. I mean this man put the GENTLE in man. I am thinking that the indescribable peaceful yellow I saw/felt was him and my Aunt was with him although the two never met. I am guessing spirits recognize each other?
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
12 hours ago
1,098 posts

@leesita125 :

If you are now seeing things more often then you may be going through a spiritual change. Your abilities may be getting stronger. I have found personally that for me that it generally comes in waves and I see things more often in the fall through January. But I do see what looks like a black orb near me quite often. I don't feel an emotional energy from it, it's just there. I have also seen many different multi-colored orbs in the middle of the night. And I've seen, heard, and felt plenty of ghosts.

In case you don't already know this I thought I'd share that spirits have to come a long way to see us and either don't present at all or come through as orbs or orb-like. Sometimes if one has a strong personal connection to the spirit they will present in full form. But it takes so much energy that it is rare. Ghosts on the other hand are deceased people still tied to the earth (we call them earth bound). They are much easier to see and present often in clear full form or as an outline. And both ghosts & spirits find it easy to visit you in your dreams so you'll want to be on the look out for that (particularly right after someone passes away).

There is a theory about soul groups that I like and believe in. And it basically says that many of the people in our lives have been with us in our past lives. For example, your Dad could have been your best friend in a past life, your mother could have been your brother etc... If you feel the energy of two dead people you know who didn't know each other, it is either that they are both happy to visit you, or that they do actually know each other on a soul level and are going for a walk together to visit you. But lucky you. That is a fairly rare skill. Enjoy it and journal your experiences so that you can notice patterns.

Want to reply? Login here

Help for Empaths

empath book