Is it just me or are the birds acting differently

Matthew Elsey
Matthew Elsey
@matthew
7 months ago
33 posts

Hi guys just as the title says really. I noticed that the birds in Wales seem to have lost their fear of humans, well me anyway.  Is this a normal thing that happens as you learn more about being an Empath? I only found out August 2019.

In fact everything in the park today seemed different somehow, in a nice way. The grass was greener, air quality off the charts, even people, the few that were out seem perhaps not happier but more appreciative. Almost as if they were seeing the beauty around them for the first time. It felt amazing. I have to admit I almost don't want things to go back to "Normal" normal kind of sucked. Does this make me a bad person?

Part of me is a little concerned the words "The calm before the storm" keep popping into my head. Could it be possible that the human species is waking up and seeing another way?

Everybody in my Country keeps repeating "Stay safe" like some kind of weird mantra hoping it will all go away. I always liked  "NO FEAR" myself.

Taylor Knox top of a 52 1/2 foot wave in Hawaii. Caption reads  "What if everything you ever wanted cost you everything you ever achieved? What if to get to Heaven you had to go through Hell? Would you still go there? NO FEAR!

Love to you all 

Matthew 

updated by @matthew: 06/14/20 09:29:02AM
Littlebit#54
Littlebit#54
@littlebit54
7 months ago
1 posts
The Alfred Hitchcock movie "The Birds" keeps popping into my head
Kate T
Kate T
@kate
7 months ago
169 posts
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
7 months ago
240 posts
I agree that normal kinda sucked.

I don't it makes you a bad person to want to keep the sense of calm that has strangely come out of all this panic.

I just want my rock shop and my favorite karaoke bar to open back up and I'm good.
Kate T
Kate T
@kate
7 months ago
169 posts

updated by @kate: 04/03/20 11:18:53AM
Kate T
Kate T
@kate
7 months ago
169 posts

Anyone know why all my posts here and in other topics appear blank like that? I actually wrote more than 600 words. 

Matthew Elsey
Matthew Elsey
@matthew
7 months ago
33 posts

Not sure Kate but I got your reply by email. It was most enlightening I am still thinking about it. With reference to ducks I was indeed feeding them when one female hopped out to my feet. But I have noticed pigeons seem to strut past me more confidently lol. 

Kate T
Kate T
@kate
7 months ago
169 posts

Matthew Elsey:

Not sure Kate but I got your reply by email. It was most enlightening I am still thinking about it. With reference to ducks I was indeed feeding them when one female hopped out to my feet. But I have noticed pigeons seem to strut past me more confidently lol. 

Weird...

But I'm glad. I had this with a pigeon who at some point decided to stand in front of me on a chair. I tried to look directly at it and it worked: if you don't concentrate with too much energy on them they'll feel more confident, or else they confuse it with annoyance or hunting instinct (from humans). Now, mine is quite developed, so I actually have to work on calming the energy, at least with wild/feral animals. 

updated by @kate: 04/03/20 04:07:30PM
Matthew Elsey
Matthew Elsey
@matthew
7 months ago
33 posts

Yes Mez.

You nailed it.

Hugs Matthew xx 

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
6 months ago
1,099 posts

@kate :

I had that happen as well a month ago where my posts were all blank. Look around for the help tab and put in for a support ticket with Elise. She'll fix it.

Want to reply? Login here

Help for Empaths

empath book

Keep in touch!

facebookIcon.png iconTwitter.png