urchin like caterpillars, hearts growing from bites

Warden
Warden
@warden
7 months ago
45 posts

So I was in some place that was like a lightly wooded area and I was there with two other people one seemed like my friend page and the other seemed like a guy I know but it was weird he was there then wasn't, it was more like I could feel his energy than actually see him there. Anyway there was these two little cabin/shack type buildings that my friend made one looked cute and the other needed some help as it was not built well to keep you dry and warm. Suddenly I was outside and was helping to take apart this tree to do something with ( I'm not sure why that part blurred out) I stop and there's this Caterpillar on my knee and its covered in sea urcin type spins and my knee is bleeding, the thing attaches to my pointer finger and bites me again and i wipe it off on something and see this thing start pulsing out of my knee where it bit me I think its blood but look again and its a tiny heart growing out of my knee, getting bigger and pulsing the same thing is happening to the one on my finger. I start panicking and so does the people with me and we start running somewhere to get help. Then I woke up cause someones car alarm was going off.

I'm so lost on the meaning of this and the images of the urchins and the hearts growing out of the bites are stuck in my head so vividly.

description of the urchin caterpillars: about an inch and a half long, very very dark black, underneath their body where it touched me was deep red, the spines looked sharp like a sea urchins and were about a half inch long covering the thing, couldn't see a mouth, and it was sticking to me like sap.

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
7 months ago
1,077 posts
Hi. I'm not sure this has a meaning. What I think is you disturbed a creature when you moved the tree. Wasn't happy you did that and it attacked you.

What I usually do when I encounter something not pleasant while sleeping is to smudge the areas that I felt the wound being made. Since it bit you it may still be attached to your energy. And smudging would help dislodge it. Do you feel okay other than being a tad freaked out?...feel around the areas where it bit you to see if you feel anything painful.

Encountering such things in dream state is quite normal. I was stabbed in a dream and woke up in pain. I had to feel around to see if the knife was still in the wound and disinfected it with smudge then closed it. It hasn't healed 100%.

If you dont smudge you will need something to disinfect the wounds. I make a mixture of sage, sweetgrass and cedar steeped in water. I put it in a spray bottle. Its good for clearing negative energy and you can pour some of it on a wash cloth and put over the wounds this creature inflicted. I treat any wound I recieved in a dream as the real thing.

As it may still be attached to you it needs to be removed. Smudging would help do that. The smudge water may drive it off too. Spray your whole body and around your bed. Pillows and everything.
Warden
Warden
@warden
7 months ago
45 posts

Interesting I never thought to care for a wound inflicted in a dream. I have sense then cleared my room a few times with palo santo. 

Want to reply? Login here

Help for Empaths

empath book

Keep in touch!

facebookIcon.png iconTwitter.png