Too many questions
Psychic and Paranormal
Right now I've got so many questions about how things work and why, not only that but I'm trying to help my daughter too because she hears, feels and sees things. I went to an intuitive yesterday and that seemed to help. But I have so many questions I can't expect someone to just sit and explain everything to me. So I'm going to throw out some questions and if anyone feels like they should say something about one of them I would certainly appreciate it
1. If my daughter is like this - spirits are attracted to her light - and I am like I am - does my son have some type of ability? I sorta feel like his abilities are more like mine.
2. If I go deeper into these beliefs of energy, psychic abilities,etc - will I bring dark energy into my family?
3. How do I know that my daughter is not suffering from some type of mental illness? Schizophrenia runs in my husbands family. What if schizophrenia is not what is wrong with his family - but they are psychic instead?
4. How do I develop confidence in my abilities? Supposedly they are really strong, but what if I tell someone something wrong?
5. Has anyone been told that they were one of the "ones who will change the world?" What does that mean? I had a stranger years ago- tell me that she was psychic and she breathed in my ear and told me I'm one of the ones who will change the world. Was she talking about the empathy thing or something else?
6. I have been trying to see my aura, what I see is blue with a thin green layer over it, sometimes I see red zigzags coming out of it. The intuitive said she saw a lot of dark red around my sacral chakra. Do people see different things - was I even seeing my aura???
7. A man was murdered in my apartment a long time ago. I don't feel him - the intuitive also told me he isn't here, but she said there are visitors here. I'm going to do a cleansing with sage - mostly to help my daughter. Should I do anything else or will that be enough?
Ok, I'm going to stop. I got some answers yesterday from the intuitive so I have a starting place - to start learning and healing. Is it normal to feel so much confusion and a lot of excitement because things make a little more sense
peace and light
updated by @4peace: 07/02/17 12:12:23PM