Anyone with M.E. or Chronic fatigue syndrome?
I don't have M.E. or CFS. However I've had periods with awful health in the past but in recent times I've never felt better in my life. Downside of being the way we are is that we get symptoms. Upside for me, at least, is that I can use intuition and sensitivity to identify things that help.
Here are some things I've learned through extensive and intensive research guided by intuition, and things I've tried that really work for me.
1. During my worst periods there were definitive physical causes -- it's just that my symptoms don't fit with the supposed causes. I was anemic due to anti-inflammatories and I had a chronic lung infection with Chlamidophilia Pneumonia. Both caused me hell. In both cases I improved enormously once the cause was sorted out.
2. It goes with out saying, but living healthily I am so much better. I eat (roughly speaking) a paleo diet, almost entirely without processed food. I drink only filtered water. I get SUN (most people are vitamin D deficient). I think these things impact a lot on our bodies (not just physical) and capacity to deal with energies.
3. I get enough sleep. Sleep is so terribly important (but I know you may struggle to get quality sleep as I have in the past).
4. I take ORMUS. It is absolutely awesome. I've never slept so well as with ORMUS and I can feel it assists me to stay in a higher vibrational energy more often. However some who are on the psychic side have to have small amounts, note.
5. I have a Radial Appliance (this onehttp://www.cayceconcepts.com/RadialDevice.php ) invented by Edgar Cayce. It is absolutely remarkable for restoring energy when I am drained. Incredible. You can feel it work wonders with the energy field while meditating. Also good for quality sleep.
6. Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy is amazing for energy, mood and pain. I have an "Earthpulse". There are cheaper ones out there and they can be made cheaply as they're simple. Search Schumann resonance if you're interested.
7. The Violet Ray is a very hand device. It probably gives energy and it can definitely help certain kinds of pain, particularly nerve-related (e.g. headache stemming from nervous in the spine).
8. Zeolite is great for ridding toxins, though I have to go lightly as I get some 'healing crisis/herxheimer' reaction with it, but that's a good sign. It's probably good for infections also.
In my humble opinion, CFS is likely to be caused by chronic infection. See Charles Stratton's articles available online regarding C.Pneumoniae. I can give a lot more information. What is happening is that the medical establishment virtually only recognises acute infection, when a lot of people have chronic infection--often multiple chronic infections. I have experienced mild(ish) chronic fatigue with my chronic infection, though 'asthmatic' symptoms were the primary symptom. I can tell you a lot more if you're interested but this post is already long.
In short, yes we suffer more but on the other hand we're best placed to heal ourselves, in my humble opinion. I have researched and intuitively known what will work, and almost always things I try do help. I got on a roll and I'm a different person now.