Category: Healing Crystals
By EliseLebeau, 2017-06-26
Healing Crystals for Sensitive People
Sometimes it takes more than a loving heart to deal with toxic people. When you're heading into a rough day, let these strong Rhodonites shield your heart while deflecting negative jabs and hurtful punches.
The Flowing Spirals amplify the crystalline influence by constantly re-circulating its energy.
Only one is stock, buy it here: https://www.eliselebeau.com/healing-crystals-jewelry
By EliseLebeau, 2016-09-16
Are you an Impaired Empath?
- You “guess” or sponge up the emotions of those around you, feeling exhausted at the end of the day
- You feel overwhelmed when surrounded by groups of people (crowd, mall, party, hospital)
- You are confused about what YOU need to be happy because you’re focused on other people’s needs
WITHOUT EMPATH TRAINING, YOUR NATURAL SKILLS CAN LEAVE YOU DRAINED, DEPRESSED AND CONFUSED. THEY CONTROL YOU, INSTEAD OF YOU CONTROLLING THEM.
Hi, my name is Elise and I know exactly how you feel because I was there myself. But I am living proof that it’s possible to live a balanced and fulfilling life where you can express your Empath skills.
And today I can walk you through a helpful training process, with step-by-step instructions on how to achieve this in your own life. More peace. More fulfillment. More fun. (We like fun!)
WHAT’S IN AN EMPATH TRAINING SESSION?
First, beware that working with an Empath might shock you a little. Up to now, you’ve been the one who “knows” how other people feel. You’ve been the one who worries about them. You’re the one they come to for help.
But this time, you’ll be the one receiving these helpful insights.
So how does it work?
- Training sessions start with a simple question: “How can I help you?”. And maybe for the first time ever, you can honestly say what you feel and where you’re stuck because I won’t think it’s weird.
- Once I know where you’re struggling, we’ll dive into a deep Empath reading. Not something prefabricated, not a cookie cutter blurb but real emotional insights about you. Knowledge is power. Figuring out the problem wins most of the battle!
- Finally, we’re going all the way with a step by step solution. There’s lots of tools out there to help Empaths but which one can help YOU? By the end of your training session, you’ll have a helpful plan of action.
PS: All registrations are donated to support the hosting fees of the Empath Community. THANK YOU!
By EliseLebeau, 2016-09-12
To change your username photo (the one that appears beside your posts)
- Top menu > hover on your username
- Select Account Settings
- Choose Upload a new image
By EliseLebeau, 2011-09-08
We made the move from Ning to Jamroom! Here's what you need to know: