Meditation

Mike Simpson-Rogers
Mike Simpson-Rogers
@mike-simpson-rogers
2 weeks ago
12 posts

I am looking for an easy and simple breathing technique for meditation.  A very large Crystal Ball has found it's way to me.  With the Synagog shootings.  I asked my spirit guide to guide me to a way to understand what I see, and feel when I am connected to energies that at times make me feel all tensed up, and ready to explode.  I can meditate to help with the tense energies.  I am trying to find a exercise to help me connect with my Crystal Ball.  

I feel that I was guided to this Crystal Ball, and the cosmic energies it gives off.  Please feel free to email me or answer to my post here.

Others may find any ideas to be helpful.  Thank you, Stay safe, and "Be Kind to one another!!!"  -Ellen DeGeneres-

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
one week ago
1,345 posts

@mike-simpson rogers,

You might want to try a simple yoga breathing technique. Breathe in through the nose to a count of 4. Hold for a count of 7. Breathe out through the mouth to a count of 8. Repeat. Concentrate on your breath. Works for me.

I've not used a crystal ball, but I've read you can get better results in a mostly dark room. Raymond Moody, of near death studies fame has written quite a bit about scrying, which is what crystal ball gazing is called. You may be able to find info by searching for scrying. 

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book