Empath and runes?

Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
2 months ago
79 posts

I was wondering lately. Crystals, numbers, wood, energy are in empaths life. But what about runes or sigils? Do they have effect or meaning in them? I really could use anything you could share from your perspectives.

Thank you.

updated by @curious-child: 07/26/18 11:05:19AM
Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 months ago
928 posts

Curious Child:

I was wondering lately. Crystals, numbers, wood, energy are in empaths life. But what about runes or sigils? Do they have effect or meaning in them? I really could use anything you could share from your perspectives.

Thank you.

I use all of the above so I would say that they could be incorporated in an Empath's life.

Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
2 months ago
79 posts

Thank you. Could you give some suggestions from yourself?

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
878 posts

@curious-child:

This is not my area of expertise. But I've read about it in the past and wanted to pass on a begginer's web link that you may find helpful:

https://runedivination.com/runes-everyday-life/

Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
2 months ago
79 posts

Thank you. I will look at it :E

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 months ago
928 posts

Curious Child:

Thank you. Could you give some suggestions from yourself?

I'm not sure what exactly you're looking for but if you going to use a itsigil I'd recommend making one that is unique to yourself so that it can harness your energy, intent, etc. to assist you.

Example : An author writing a book & wishes it to be well received so he creates a personal sigil & then places it in his book to assist in bringing his desire to fruition.

In regard to runes, I'd recommend purchasing a set that comes with a beginner's guide so that you can learn the meaning of each rune, as well as, how to use them as intended.

Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
2 months ago
79 posts

@nocturnes-angel

You mean create own sigil from my imagination, the one that is on my mind often? Or something like that?

Unfortunately cant purchase guide and runes now. But I am able to carve my own ones if needed, got a tool for that. Maybe if I use guide from and carve my own ones it will be good. Library might have some books.

Thank you for your reply.

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 months ago
928 posts

Curious Child:

@nocturnes-angel

You mean create own sigil from my imagination, the one that is on my mind often? Or something like that?

Unfortunately cant purchase guide and runes now. But I am able to carve my own ones if needed, got a tool for that. Maybe if I use guide from and carve my own ones it will be good. Library might have some books.

Thank you for your reply.

Yes I mean to make your own sigil that is unique to only yourself.

You may be able to find rune guides for free at the library or even online which should help you to understand how to use them, the meaning of each specific rune, etc.

Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
2 months ago
79 posts

@nocturnes-angel

Yes. I will. Thank you for your help. No more questions until I move forward in subject, thank you.

Zacharias
Zacharias
@zacharias
2 months ago
144 posts

About 26 years ago, long before I knew much about empathy or understood what was happening to me, I made a set of runes out of wooden tiles. I had just gotten back from mexico were I learned how to make silver bracelets and rings with different stones. I used obsidian back then as a defensive measure against something I didn't understand. I studied astrology, numerology, mythology, the tarot, and feng shui. I made sigils on slate that I would hang over windows. I burned sage and incense. I carried a bone knife and warded my sanctuary. In spite of all my efforts, I can't say anything I did back then really protected me fully. It was weak magic. I was never going to get to the point of being John Constantine. 

The most powerful tools we have is our imagination and intent. These objects I was using only had as much power as I gave them. The best thing I studied at a young age was creative visualization. I practiced making that image in my mind as clear as possible. 

Satanist and others use sigils because they want power over others. I just want power over my life! Carrying stones and crystals has an effect. I see these as tools God gave us to use in order to get the point where we no longer need them. Kind of like getting over religion to get to true spirituality. Prayer has power over sigils, because our greatest power comes from outside us, not from within.

You've heard the phrase "The best defence, is a good offence'. That takes using more energy than we can create as humans. Using our own power drains our reserves and make us weak. True power comes from the Source of all power. This is power that you can channel to effect change and redirect your own power to help yourself. You have to be guided to do this. We don't instinctively know how to wield spiritual weapons. The spirit world works opposite our human nature. We have more understanding of it because of our sensitivity to the astral plane, but we have to go by hard rules. God's Law, which is Natural law, or Karmic law. The better you learn these rules, the closer you get to the Source. Runes can help guide you. God can use them just like he can use fortune cookies, or any other thing that we give the power to do so. Through our curiosity God beckons us to Him.  

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book