Ruthless Energy Vampires

moxilotus
moxilotus
@kadmoore
6 days ago
2 posts

I am in need of some unique ideas to rid me of some ultra toxic energy vampires. I am Clairsentient and feel like I am losing control of my mind, body and soul...

Long story short (also sparing the personal details), about a year ago I cut two very narcisstic family members out of my life. These two are the epidemy of the psychiatric narcissistic epidemic - so bad that my husband moved us and our newborn 600 miles away. Even now.. 8 hours away and all direct ties with them cut.. they still suck the energy out of me! Absolutely ruthless. Every morning I cut the energy cords, ask my guides for protection, create a protective shield of white light around all three of us, take a himalayian salt bath at night and send the negativity down the drain. I even forgave them and meant it. I pray for them every day because they have no idea how evil and manipulative they are. Still after all of this maintenance, they drain me. They speak of us every day, obsess over why we left, angry because all they want is to see our child, and have gone as far as changing history outloud to appear to have done nothing. I know the energy is theirs because theirs have had a particular taste in my mouth since the day I met them, plus I have performed every energy vampire pinpoint possible. To be honest, while writing this, I am wondering if it's not a hang up of my own. Anyone who cares about my well-being has suggested I not contact them, but deep down I want to remind them why we left so maybe they will just leave us alone. The realistic side of that is that they are narcs so anything I say will be flipped and scewed and misinterpreted to fit their needs. The empath/narcissist relationship advice is so commonly related to love so I haven't been able to relate to the stories. Perhaps this is more of a narcissistic parent story situation (not my parents - they are awesome). I just want them out of my mind, body and soul! When the time is right we will contact them, but for now I want to enjoy my wonderful new life. Any new suggestions to rid of these energy vampires? 

Janett Niemi
Janett Niemi
@janett-niemi
6 days ago
87 posts

This is all on you. It is YOU who can't give them up. Your life revolves around them, and you are not living your life, instead your every thought is about them.....Now, don't get me wrong. I understand how you got to this point (Been there, done this) and I understand why you are so adamant to your routine, but you are doing everything you can do, except give them up.

NEVER contact them. I understand the need to "remind" them, but it won't do you any good and isn't this what you are trying to do? Make a better life for you and your family? Drop it, drop them, let it go. Every time that you think of them, you are giving away your energy, giving them what they want and you are putting yourself back into the loop of living their life, not yours.

Time to do some meditating and find out why this is so important for you to keep them in your life? Are you so used to having to deal with them, that you don't want to live or look at your own life?

Now, you may not be ready for that step, and if so, I get it-it is painful, but you need to do it eventually. In the meantime, try this. Start monitoring your own thoughts and train yourself to not think of them. Every time that you think of them, pull yourself away and immediately think of something that you would like to see in your life or somewhere you want to be and then MAKE yourself think of that. Literally hear yourself thinking of them, say, STOP and make yourself think of something pleasant. It is not easy, but it is the only way that you can train your mind. They say it takes 22 to 23 days to break a habit and learn a new way of doing something. Allow yourself permission to learn this, the time to do this and be kind to self while you establish your new life. 

I am sending you lots of love and courage to you to use while you partake on this new journey.

moxilotus
moxilotus
@kadmoore
6 days ago
2 posts
@janett-niemi... you are so right. What's funny is that is the advice I would give to someone who came to me. Always different when it's your own life, huh? As a healer I naturally want to fix everything. Thank you so much for your advice. Letting them go starts today!
Hermes.A
Hermes.A
@hermes
6 days ago
133 posts

Some great advice there. It just goes to show that God didn't make us slfully self-sufficient because god wants us to inter-depend on each other, serve each other. I hope I can still contribute a bit here, hehe.

First of all, experiment. All skills can be developed, but some skills are more natural to us than others. Explore various skills and choose 1 or 2 that feels good to you, that you can be expert at.

Personally, my favorite 2 skills are Ho'oponopono, which is a forgiveness prayer, and energy transmutation.

Ho'oponopono is very simple, yet after years of practice is extremely powerful. Well developed, it allows you to go through extreme situations that seemingly can't be saved, and then clean it in a total 180 degree turn. It's prayers, and feeling connected to God, that's it. The key is the connected part, for the more connected you feel, the more effective the prayer. Fortunately and the more frequent you "clean", the more connected you will feel. So, that's one example, a passive skill with a compounding effect over time = a good investment.

The other item I mentioned,  energy transmutation can get somewhat more complex and requires development over various dimensions. A skill like this is an active skill and requires active development: monitoring, review and calibration. Still, one aspect of transmutation that is easily within reach, is to transmute the meanings of event. We all know we can't change actual history , but it's not the actual history that will effect us, but what it means to us on a personal level that affects us. Perhaps there is an event where something happened and you took it to mean that perhaps you were not strong enough or maybe not assertive enough. Well here, just replay this event in your mind, slowly and as relaxed as you can. Do not react to any emotional nudgings, then after playing through it once, ask yourself "what other, better meaning can I attach to this?" Perhaps you can say you were going through a learning phase, or that your early expectations of people did not take into account how unbalanced people could be, well because we were all taught to think well of others. But now, you have grown, you have gained experience, and you know you are better equipped to deal with such situations in tbe future. In othe word, the event means, that you were learning, now you are better, stronger and more aware. For some people, when they exchange the meaning of a past event, there can be the sensation of a burden lifting, some even feel balls of energy leaving their body. If you feel something like that, its a good sign, though the most important sign is that you can breath easier.

Other aspects that can be transmuted are expectations and reactions. These determine the direction of energy, though it might take time to build up conviction for this kind of transmutation. So, in this regards, transmuting meanings is more accesible in the sense that anyone can do it.

To grow, spiritually or otherwise, is essential for a sense of fulfillment. Growing gives life meaning. When we grow, we become the person we want to be, and thus are able to live the life we want to live. This is why, for the observant, we should always ask "what lesson is there for me". To understand a life-lesson is the proper way to reach your next stage in life. Not grasping a lesson sufficiently is where life starts to go around in circles. So if there are recurring unpleasant events, always dig deeper, and ask "what is it that God wants me to notice / understand?" and be open to answers.

So that's an example of two skills I chose to develop after experimenting, one is passive and one is active, they work well together and are dependable in most circumstances. 

You too might find it a good idea to have onr or two highly developed skills that you can depend on before having to open up the whole toolkit. 

So,  thanks for reading, may your awareness increase rapidly, kay your fortitude develop swiftly, and may you feel the joy of taking control if your life.

P.S: who you obtain skills from will influence how effective a skill is. Sitting down with a master practitioner is a great shortcut to developing a skill. You can gain years even decades of development simply by attuning to their vibrations. So if you see someone with a particular skill you might fancy, mingle with them, and they might let you absorb it.

updated by @hermes: 07/10/18 01:34:08PM

Want to reply? Create an account here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book