Pendulum

EmpathDad
EmpathDad
@empathdad
one week ago
32 posts

Has anyone ever used a pendulum for clearing or anything else? What has been your experience?

updated by @empathdad: 07/08/18 05:45:57PM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
one week ago
804 posts

I have not. But like you I am interested in learning.

EmpathDad
EmpathDad
@empathdad
one week ago
32 posts
@hop-daddy
Actually, I use one to cleanse myself from discarnates and attachments - daily. I was taught by a mentor.
EmpathDad
EmpathDad
@empathdad
one week ago
32 posts
@hop-daddy

I highly recommend learning to cleanse away discarnates and attachments daily since you have so much activity between you and the kids. Ask for protection every morning. At night, ask for Guardian Angels to remove all discarnates, attachments, and spirits from you, the kids, and the house. Ask the Guardian Angels to protect you
during the night and to continue to remove spirits as needed.

The thing is to also change the vibration of the house due to emotions. I play Gregoria’s Chant in the background. I started saying prayers out loud on occasion. These subtle changes worked for us. Within days, I noticed a difference in our moods. I used the same concepts when I had a demonic attachment that I picked up from someone at work....I think? That took months to get rid of but everyday it got less and less
[/quote]
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
one week ago
804 posts

@js71219:

Do you have any web articles or books that I can read up on what you referenced. I definitely want to learn and implement deeper protections. Thanks.

EmpathDad
EmpathDad
@empathdad
one week ago
32 posts
I don’t have a book about this. I was verbally taught this by a mentor. This is why I was asking if anyone else has learned so that I can implement new practices but I’m happy to share what I have learned to protect myself.

I first picked out a pendulum that I liked. I picked it up with my thumb and index finger by the chain. At first, the pendulum may swing erratically until the energy subsides. My pendulum swings counter clockwise. Other pendulums may swing clockwise. It depends upon the person. While holding the pendulum I say a prayer and ask for guidance. Normally, I say the Our Father or Glory Be. I grew up Catholic. I then usually ask for Holy Spirit. My mentor asks for his spirit guide. I then ask for the Holy Spirit. The pendulum will say yes. My yes answer will swing perpendicularly to me (North and South Direction). I then ask am I clear of discarnates and attachments. In the beginning, the pendulum always said no. My no answer swings parallel to me (East and West Direction). Once I get a no, I ask may I clear myself, my family, and house of discarnates and attachments. It will give me an answer which is usually yes. I then ask for Guardian Angels to clear us and the house and to give me a yes when the task is complete. Now....before I forget....I’m between questions, the pendulum is circling. You need to give it a chance to circle and answer. I then end my session with a thank you for the help and guidance.

I can ask other yes and no questions for guidance. If you are getting weird answers or feeling off, give it a test question. If the answer is wrong, I know it is not my Holy Spirit. It is something else playing with me such as an attachment or discarnates. I end the session and say a prayer asking for only the Holy Spirit or God. All others are not welcome.
EmpathDad
EmpathDad
@empathdad
one week ago
32 posts
My mentor told me about the pendulum because I have a very active and analytical mind. I needed something to help me concentrate. It was not used for the intentions like a Ouija Board. It is meant to be spiritual and an extension of myself.
EmpathDad
EmpathDad
@empathdad
one week ago
32 posts
@hop-daddy

I updated my user name

Want to reply? Create an account here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book