Jovian The Stage Master

Hermes.A
Hermes.A
@hermes
2 weeks ago
133 posts

Hi there.

Jovian is an average male guy, and like average male guys, he loves to hang out with his friends. But there is something about Jovian that never fails to attract various kinds of people towards him. For you see, Jovian is an attractor of personalities, a magnet set to a high degree, and he thoroughly enjoys the engagements he experiences, Monday to Sundays.

Jovian is an empath, and these scenarios are not typical for empaths. But Jovian is not a normal empath. Jovian is an aware empath, an empath who lives life conscientiously and with great, yet natural attention. Jovian is what some would call an evolved empath.

In order for Jovian to enjoy his day to day socializing, Jovian makes sure of one thing. He makes sure to ask himself, "What does this person want to feel." For Jovian, as an empath, it is very natural for him to feel what others feel. It is very unnatural for him to distance himself from others, he does not feel as alive as he would want to by doing so. And thus Jovian realized, that if he wanted to feel good, it was as easy as making others feel good.

The-Meaning-of-life.jpg

And so it has become a natural habit for Jovian. On his first scan, he would ask himself, "What does this person want to feel." By merely asking himself this question, his empath support system comes up with a plan of action, and he proceeds to influence his audience. People enjoy his company and Jovian always looks forward to meeting people. 

True, large, excited crowds can still shock his systems, but he deals with it step by step, day by day, getting better everyday. And he does it by taking simple easy steps, using his strengths to strengthen his weaknesses. He builds strategic relationships,  aware that the people coming to him have something to offer him as much as he has something to offer them. He absorbs energy empathically where he realizes he needs help the most, yet he is prepared to provided the energies that others desire from him. Jovian is open, yet open in a structured, controlled way.

Jovian is not only the architect of his life, he is also the helper that helps lend structure to the lives of his friends and family. It is at those moments that Jovian realizes the meaning of the words = "The Meaning of Life is to Find Your Gift. The Purpose of Life is to Give it Away."

Jovian realized his uniqueness is a gift and he embraced it. He developed it and he made it available to the world, starting with those closest to him. Every human being is unique, with his or her own gift, whoever they might be and what ever identity they might hold. To allow these stories to unfold brings much beauty to life and allows enjoyment of a life fulfilled.

Thanks for reading.

spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
one week ago
159 posts

who is this Jovian? sounds interesting.. and I enjoyed reading.. is this a person? a fictional character?

updated by @spiritualskies: 07/06/18 01:27:21AM
Hermes.A
Hermes.A
@hermes
one week ago
133 posts
@spiritualskies, I'm glad you resonate with it. In a way, this is for you.
Jovian is a semi fictional character based on the energies I observed recently. Semi fictional because Jovian is also partly based on an empath I met some time ago.

Perhaps, at times, we each have experienced being Jovian, and I thought that perhaps solidifying the idea of Jovian into a character would better help those energies take form.

Each person who reads and aspires will lend energy to this thoughtform, which I hope can eventually grow to be a helper for fellow empaths.

Thanks for your questions.
spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
one week ago
159 posts

haha aww that's cool, well i'm interested in hearing more and any way I can help in as a fellow empath :)

Want to reply? Create an account here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book